napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

orals only info

drb_iac

orals and injectables without test

It seems that we see these same questions over and over. Obviously these bros are not browsing this forum, and yet they all say they have been reading up. If you are indeed reading up, then read up here.Your answers are already here.I am going to take my time here and probably say the same shit I have been saying,plus maybe try to explain WHY oral only is not a good idea.

First and obvious-Any oral aas wil shut down your test. If you have noticed, no man ever gets trt by using orals only or even injectables without test...both orals and injectables other than test are never used alone. WHY? Because they shut test down but do not replace it. This means that any and all cycles need to have test involved. Test is what makes a man a man. If you are going to shut it down then replace it. The single best steroid there is would be test. So if you want to do dbol, winny, var etc;injectables like deca,eq,primo etc, then fine.Use the proper dose and use test along with them.

Secondly-If you swallow test E or cyp etc your stomach and your liver will break it down to nothing, and you will get nothing from it. SO..chemists at big pharm figured out how to make a molecule that is an imposter of test and they structure it so that every single time you swallow one of these there will be a big brawl with the liver. It is a street fight every time you swallow one...and in every single case the liver LOOSES the fight. Take a look at the spelling ..LIVEr. Not functioning liver and you are eithr dead or very miserable. So you are riskng liver damage because you are afraid of needles. Needles deliver the best there is ..orals are toxic. See note 1

You can get cirrhosis of the liver from orals. Folks think that only alcohol can do this but that is wrong.Tylenol can damage the liver,so carefull with that esp if you are also using orals.The worst part is that you have no idea what damage you have until you get a liver biopsy. If you are getting a biopsy then you are alreay sick.Getting bloodwork done does not reveal cirrhosis. Bloodwork can fool you because it comes out normal and doc says you are fine. The fact is that if you have a certain percentage of you liver functioning then you will have good enzymes. So my point is that orals could be hurting you and neither you nor doc know any better.

Next- I see a lot of athletes use winny only,var only becuase their reasoning is that they want the performance enhancing but do not want any size or appearance of looking bigger. Like Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire stuck into the face of America. Look at me ..I am getting older yet more muscular. So today they do not want to be bigger.

A major league baseball player just got thrown out of baseball for life. He failed the drug test 3 times, and had very long multiple suspensions. He is a reliever for the Mets named Jenrry Mejia.
He first got busted, and suspended for eq and winny. Then again for winny. Then again for eq and winny. No test..why ..because he does not want to get big.

So here is my advice. Never do anything without test...even deca or eq but especially orals. If you use orals watch the dose and duration. Please..never ask if you can do anything without also adding test.

If had my choice I would not touch orals at all, nevermind an oral only. It is just plain not smart

Note 1-This was brought to my attention to further help with the understanding of orals.
As I said before every time you swallow an oral there is a fight with the liver. Orals have to be taken every day and to get the most from them they need to be taken twice per day in divided doses. So how long are you willing to take something two times every day that you know could hurt you? Good question, but always keep in mind as with orals or any other med. Dose and duration. Think about these two words. So..what if you want to kickstart with dbol.Ok.. you have your test deca cycle set up, and you want do dbol. Start with a lower end dose..maybe 15-20mgs. You don't want to jump right in with 40mg. Big guys like arnold have been known to use 50mg and I have done so myself. BUT how long do I want to do this? A good starting point is 4 weeks. A street fight with your liver at 2x/day for a whole month should be ok right? I truely hope so. No need to push the limits on the dose and the duration. Always lean to the safest side. Again you wll need to read up and find out for yourself what fits you.

Last edited:
It seems that we see these same questions over and over. Obviously these bros are not bowsing this forum, and yet they all say they have been reading up. If you are indeed reading up, then read up here.Your answers are already here.I am going to take my time here and probably say the same shit I have been saying,plus maybe try to explain WHY oral only is not a good idea.

First and obvious-Any oral aas wil shut down your test. If you have noticed, no man ever gets trt by using orals only. WHY? Because they shut test down but do not replace it. This means that any and all cycles need to have test involved. Test is what makes a man a man. If you are going to shut it down then replace it. The single best steroid there is would be test. So if you want to do dbol, winny, var etc then fine.Use the proper dose and use test.

Secondly-If you swallow test E or cyp etc your stomach and your liver will break t down to nothing, and you will get nothing from it. SO..chemists at big pharm figured out how to make a molecule that is an imposter of test and they structure it so that every single time you swallow one of these there will be a big brawl with the liver. It is a street fight every time you swallow one...and in every single case the liver LOOSES the fight. Take a look at the spelling ..LIVEr. Not functioning liver and you are eithr dead or very miserable. So you are riskng liver damge because you are afraid of needles. Needles deliver the best there is ..orals are toxic.

You can get cirrhosis of the liver from orals. Folks think that only alcohol can do this but that is wrong.Tylenol can damage the liver,so carefull with that esp if you are also using orals.The worst part is that you have no idea what damage you have until you get a liver biopsy. If you are getting a biopsy then you are alreay sick.Getting bloodwork done does not reveal cirrhosis. Bloodwork can fool you becaue it comes out normal and doc says you are fine. The fact is that if you have a certain percentage of you liver functioning then you will have good enzymes. So my point is that orals could be hurting you and neither you nor doc know any better.

Next- I see a lot of athletes use winny only,var only becuase their reasoning is that they want the performance enhancing but do not want any size or appearance of looking bigger. Like Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire stuck into the face of America. Look at me ..I am getting older yet more muscular. So today they do not want to be bigger.

A major league baseball player just got thrown out of baseball for life. He failed the drug test 3 times, and had very long multiple suspensions. He is a reliever for the Mets named Jenrry Mejia.
He first got busted, and suspended for eq and winny. Then again for winny. Then again for eq and winny. No test..why ..because he does not want to get big.

So here is my advice. Never do anything...even deca or eq but especially orals unles you also use test. If you use orals watch the dose and duration. Please..never ask if you can do anything without also adding test.

If had my choice I would nt touch orals at all, nevermind an oral only. It is just plain not smart

Great post, and agreed 100% Drb! There has seemed to be a lot of newer guys lately that want to jump on these oral only cycles, and it's just a bad idea for a lot of the reasons you specified above. It's good to have this type of knowledge before considering going that route. There are other options out there available if someone doesn't want to inject, like Sarms, but oral AAS only cycles are not a good plan

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My first aas experience was var only and it was only 4 weeks at 10mg a day. So I was probably lucky in not shutting completely down my test. Now 10 years later I know better thankfully. Back then I didn't go on the Internet or have any assistance. Places like this and posts like this will finally be helping people that where in my place.

Wonderful post. Bookmarked this for when we get the daily "I wanna run an oral only cycle".

Also, it seems that since you need to limit the length of time on orals its hardly worth it to do an oral only cycle. Its like, "Fire up the engines!!!!" and then immediately, "Okay, now shut them down, we are done."

Wonderful post. Bookmarked this for when we get the daily "I wanna run an oral only cycle".

Also, it seems that since you need to limit the length of time on orals its hardly worth it to do an oral only cycle. Its like, "Fire up the engines!!!!" and then immediately, "Okay, now shut them down, we are done."

Very good point.Problem is that the orals only guys have no idea of how long they plan to be on the oral. So I need to add that about the time limit on orals. A guy at my gym told me he has been on dbol for 7 months now. I took a look at him and I said bro you need to go to the ER right now...this minute. The bottom part of the whites of his eyes were tinged yellow.
I will edit post and put this point in Thanks bud!

Very good point.Problem is that the orals only guys have no idea of how long they plan to be on the oral. So I need to add that about the time limit on orals. A guy at my gym told me he has been on dbol for 7 months now. I took a look at him and I said bro you need to go to the ER right now...this minute. The bottom part of the whites of his eyes were tinged yellow.

You're most welcome Dr B. This thread was long overdue.

Awesome post. I will give link to this as an example when I'll come a cross misled soul.
tnx.

Great post, and agreed 100% Drb! There has seemed to be a lot of newer guys lately that want to jump on these oral only cycles, and it's just a bad idea for a lot of the reasons you specified above. It's good to have this type of knowledge before considering going that route. There are other options out there available if someone doesn't want to inject, like Sarms, but oral AAS only cycles are not a good plan

I can speak from personal experience...orals are pimped so heavily on line and in the gyms, it makes it seem like a sage alternative. Obviously it's not, before I joined the forum I did an oral only cycle of hdrol, of course I used cycle assist. While researching this I remember reading multiple articles on a whole shit ton of orals and how they were safe, including oral tren. I know better, I came through without any issues but unfortunately not everyone does. I wish more people would find this forum, I found RR when he was part of EVO and thankfully brought me here.

I can speak from personal experience...orals are pimped so heavily on line and in the gyms, it makes it seem like a sage alternative. Obviously it's not, before I joined the forum I did an oral only cycle of hdrol, of course I used cycle assist. While researching this I remember reading multiple articles on a whole shit ton of orals and how they were safe, including oral tren. I know better, I came through without any issues but unfortunately not everyone does. I wish more people would find this forum, I found RR when he was part of EVO and thankfully brought me here.

Glad to have you here with us buddy. You have been a great addition to our family :)

Glad to have you here with us buddy. You have been a great addition to our family :)

Yeah I agree! We have such a great group here with a sound leader and sound mods. We will eradicate the foolishness a little bit at a time. I hate seeing people hurt...well hell I hate seeing animals hurt too, so my human bros are special!!

Hahaha Dude there is this old guy who owns a gym in used to train at. We were talking about gear and stuff and he mentioned he's been on dbol a while at 30mg a day and I was like "that's cool man, how long has it been" his response was "about a year and a half" my jaw just fucking dropped... lol
People are crazy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Should be a sticky cause this comes up time and time again. Allot of people that are new to steroids have this idea that they will blow up and get super huge and worry that people will know they are on steroids when the reality is, that's not how it works. There's obviously allot more that goes into getting big and increasing your performance overall. I thought like this for a long time but it's just not the truth... you still have to work your ass off and eat right, and when you do that, that's when AAS really shines. Like drb said, as he gotten older he has gotten better and feel like that is the case with me every year. All my friends are getting sloppy and old looking, and slowly getting better in every area of my life.

Personally, I'm really enjoying a trt type dosing schedule. You can get so much from so little.

Last edited:
Hahaha Dude there is this old guy who owns a gym in used to train at. We were talking about gear and stuff and he mentioned he's been on dbol a while at 30mg a day and I was like "that's cool man, how long has it been" his response was "about a year and a half" my jaw just fucking dropped... lol
People are crazy.

Damn.. I know people like that too. They wont get blood work or nothing. They would rather not know the damage they are doing to themselves until it's too late

I have to agree with cwrose on the pimping. You know I see so many scammers all over the net. They will do a formal write up on Winstrol and tell you all about stanozol. Then they will sell you a bottle of stanazol, stanzol, or winny. Same with dbol. They tell all about the real dianabol and then sell you dball, or D-Ball ,or even D-Bol. They are doing nothing wrong becase there is no such thing as d-bol, d-ball, winny,stanazol or watever. Those are all slang words that we use in communication. And you can but all that you want and it comes from right here in the usa. Then when you get it you will not see in the ingredients list anything like stanozol. These misleading scammers and bullshiters tend to brianwash the the inexperienced crowd.

Should be a sticky cause this comes up time and time again. Allot of people that are new to steroids have this idea that they will blow up and get super huge and worry that people will know they are on steroids when the reality is, that's not how it works. There's obviously allot more that goes into getting big and increasing your performance overall. I thought like this for a long time but it's just not the truth... you still have to work your ass off and eat right, and when you do that, that's when AAS really shines. Like drb said, as he gotten older he has gotten better and feel like that is the case with me every year. All my friends are getting sloppy and old looking, and slowly getting better in every area of my life.

Personally, I'm really enjoying a trt type dosing schedule. You can get so much from so little.
I agree. It's great info for a lot of people. Consider it stuck.

People are crazy.

The thing that puzzles me is that they HAVE to feel like shit...wouldn't you think??

The thing that puzzles me is that they HAVE to feel like shit...wouldn't you think??
That's where I'm not sure. The guys never complains or anything but it could be that type of situation where you just adapt and you don't even realize whats happening over time. Idk. Kinda like a fat person. They know it's not the best but it doesn't necessarily bother them as it continues.

I would personaly think they would feel like hell, but idk. One reason why I was so shocked is because he looks great. Always has just that upbeat glow of well being. Hard to describe haha but in was shocked when he said he's been chewing down dbol for almost 2 years.

Top Bottom