napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Oral Turinabol source?

Ya people can be a little retarded haha. Tbol will do exactly what you want it to do. I find it to he the best oral for me to run. I love the vascularity and strength it gives.

I had a lot of friends say the same thing at times. They love to make stupid comments yet I'm bigger and stronger lol. Something wrong with that picture.

Actually bgs has injectable tbol now and I hear it's working well. Know a guy using it. Pretty interesting stuff. Oral is obviously easier but your liver won't like it after a while haha. Luckily tbol is pretty mild. If you get some good tbol you won't have to run a lot of it either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm definitely gonna look into trying Tbol.. I'm dying to try it soon!

I've been running tbol for 3 weeks now. I'm stronger and seem to walk around with muscle fullness all of the time. Is this normal, or did I get dbol instead? Any info would be nice. Just want to make sure I have the right gear. I heard tbol is faked a lot.

Tbol is moderate but has its place and gives good dry gains not as mutch as dbol or drol but there dry lean gains without all that water but if your main goal is strength and vascularity im thinking EQ maybe a better choice or test. And EQ cycle kicked off with a few weeks of TBOl

Ive been staying away from orals for a while... but now im really considering the injectable version we got just to see what it be like..

Tbol is moderate but has its place and gives good dry gains not as mutch as dbol or drol but there dry lean gains without all that water but if your main goal is strength and vascularity im thinking EQ maybe a better choice or test. And EQ cycle kicked off with a few weeks of TBOl

Could I add the EQ in right now with my trt?

I am running Pharmalady's Platinum Biotech Tbol as a kickstarter. Absolutely phenomenal so far- really pumped me up and aggression is definitely noticeable.

I am running Pharmalady's Platinum Biotech Tbol as a kickstarter. Absolutely phenomenal so far- really pumped me up and aggression is definitely noticeable.

Yeah man I'm def interested in the Tbol and Eq.. might have to add both those as soon as my damn back heals from this injury! Thanks guys!

Yeah man I'm def interested in the Tbol and Eq.. might have to add both those as soon as my damn back heals from this injury! Thanks guys!
Oh definately hold off if you have an injury EQ is great for strentgh gains but if your unable too push yourself do to an injury youll be waisting it

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Oh definately hold off if you have an injury EQ is great for strentgh gains but if your unable too push yourself do to an injury youll be waisting it

Yeah man I've been frustrated it's been over a week now. Doctors have only given me toradol shots and prescribed me Methocarbamol and Naproxen but they just sit in the cabinet because shit like that doesn't do anything. I could use a Vicodin or a percocet right about now and even that doesn't do shit for me. It masks a little bit of the pain.. but nothing fancy! I have Ostarine and MK677 that I'm taking but still.. I don't know what the hell to do. I've been icing it and resting and I'm going crazy not being able to squat and dead lift! I want to lift some heavy ass weights! =( That's why I was curious as to what peptides are safe to pin but a lot of people have been telling me not to get any peptides because I might not know what I'm getting and a lot of people get allergic reactions. I just don't know what else I could add in with my MK677 and Ostarine! But I really need to recover soon because I'm starting this new job as a stock clerk and it's going to look really bad for me if I can't go start this job because of my back injury =/

Pharm growth would help alot but I dont know your budget that shit is expensive. If you can afford it Iwannagofaster has some nord pins ive heard good stuff about

Pharm growth would help alot but I dont know your budget that shit is expensive. If you can afford it Iwannagofaster has some nord pins ive heard good stuff about

Well I have 3 grand saved up.. but I gotta pay off some debts.. actually a lot of debts haha I'm saving up for a hair transplant but I really don't need it right now so I'll have to look into those nord pins! If they're good shit then I might have to try them out! What about TB-500.. a few of the guys at my gym were talking about that for their injuries. One of them had a neck injury and another guy has the same problem with his lower back like mine. Is TB-500 worth spending the money on or no?

Well I have 3 grand saved up.. but I gotta pay off some debts.. actually a lot of debts haha I'm saving up for a hair transplant but I really don't need it right now so I'll have to look into those nord pins! If they're good shit then I might have to try them out! What about TB-500.. a few of the guys at my gym were talking about that for their injuries. One of them had a neck injury and another guy has the same problem with his lower back like mine. Is TB-500 worth spending the money on or no?
Dont know bro have know experience with that couldnt give an answer there .

Hair transplant? Your avatar looks like you have plenty of hair Trank

Hahaha I do bro I've just always been paranoid of losing my hair! I love my hair! I honestly think I'll skip the hair transplant and try Rogaine instead. Seems less abrasive!

Hahaha I do bro I've just always been paranoid of losing my hair! I love my hair! I honestly think I'll skip the hair transplant and try Rogaine instead. Seems less abrasive!

Just bic it bro.. You don't need hair, you need gainz

Top Bottom