napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Oral Turinabol source?

Yes I do, but why did you have to make 2 separate threads about tbol back to back? I guess maybe thinking that you could of accidentally hit the invisible button and your thread would be the only one we couldn't see!? I'm guessing lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Yes I do, but why did you have to make 2 separate threads about tbol back to back? I guess maybe thinking that you could of accidentally hit the invisible button and your thread would be the only one we couldn't see!? I'm guessing lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know why I made two threads back to back haha my bad! Maybe the mods can delete one of them hahaha

Oh tbol is plentiful my friend.
Roids24 is awesome too. I like the 12mg radjay tabs. Just got some of the 20mg ZPHC Tbol.

IWGF has some legit Tbol for a good price. Solid dude to do business with as well

I second IWTGF as a good dude. Havent purchased from him but was about too and he was more concerned about my health then a sale. Also rumor has it his stuff is way solid. Dylan runs his stuff and if Dylan runs it, its top notch.

Oh tbol is plentiful my friend.
Roids24 is awesome too. I like the 12mg radjay tabs. Just got some of the 20mg ZPHC Tbol.

Nice man! I know a had a bunch of guys at the gym hating on me because I wanted to run Tbol and they said that it won't do anything for size and I just laughed. I said size really comes from the calories you consume. I consume 6 smaller meals a day along with my 1-2 protein shakes and they are the ones trying to tell me they're struggling to put on mass when they only eat 2-3 meals a day. I'm mainly trying to gain strength and vascularity and if I gain size as well then that's just a bonus! But I loved the Hdrol prohormones I ran back in the day that's why I was curious how much better the actual AAS oral would be you know? So I'm definitely gonna check it out! Thanks man!

You pretty much can't go wrong with any sponsor on here , they are all excellent !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man! I know a had a bunch of guys at the gym hating on me because I wanted to run Tbol and they said that it won't do anything for size and I just laughed. I said size really comes from the calories you consume. I consume 6 smaller meals a day along with my 1-2 protein shakes and they are the ones trying to tell me they're struggling to put on mass when they only eat 2-3 meals a day. I'm mainly trying to gain strength and vascularity and if I gain size as well then that's just a bonus! But I loved the Hdrol prohormones I ran back in the day that's why I was curious how much better the actual AAS oral would be you know? So I'm definitely gonna check it out! Thanks man!
Ya people can be a little retarded haha. Tbol will do exactly what you want it to do. I find it to he the best oral for me to run. I love the vascularity and strength it gives.

I had a lot of friends say the same thing at times. They love to make stupid comments yet I'm bigger and stronger lol. Something wrong with that picture.

Actually bgs has injectable tbol now and I hear it's working well. Know a guy using it. Pretty interesting stuff. Oral is obviously easier but your liver won't like it after a while haha. Luckily tbol is pretty mild. If you get some good tbol you won't have to run a lot of it either.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom