napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on IGF-1 LR3 vs IGF-1 DES for Injuries

Dr.Armbar

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have experience running either IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES for an injury? I have been dealing with a nagging wrist injury for the past year and I am considering using one of these compounds, along with BPC 157 and TB 500, to aid in the healing process. I am currently on an HGH cycle, so I am concerned about the long lasting effects of LR3. I was thinking I would get the DES and inject directly into the wrist. I would appreciate any recommendations!

If you are already on GH I don't see a need in IGF tbh for injury repair. That being said I have used IGF 1 LR3 along with TB500, BPC 157 and Ostarine to repair several injuries to include tendinitis. How much GH are you taking out of curiosity and is it script or from one of our sources or from somewhere else?

If you are already on GH I don't see a need in IGF tbh for injury repair. That being said I have used IGF 1 LR3 along with TB500, BPC 157 and Ostarine to repair several injuries to include tendinitis. How much GH are you taking out of curiosity and is it script or from one of our sources or from somewhere else?

Thanks for the reply FL. I am taking 3IU per day, 6 days per week. It's from an outside source and it has been working great for me. It definitely helped me recover from a knee injury but hasn't done the trick for my wrist. You think adding IGF-1 would be overkill?

I don't think it's necessary but I don't think it will hurt either if you can get legit IGF. I know how it is with injuries though.

Personally, Deca or NPP have helped ease a lot of my grappling joint ailments

I wonder if deca would help with ligament and tendon injuries. I am pretty sure that I at least partially tore a ligament in my wrist. I'll find out after the MRI this week.

Heck Yes Deca could !!! It may help big time , I had horrible tendinitis so bad in my elbows ( tennis elbow) I could not hold a 5lb weight, after my second 200mg Deca shot it was gone, Deca is pure gold for many injuries .Just keep in mind it may not totally heal them but aid in the healing process.

If I were you, and I wanted the quickest and best results possible, I would cover myself from all angles.

I would load the BPC, IGF-Des, and TB in the same skin pin and inject as close to the affect area of your wrist as possible AND use LR3 ostarine+Deca. If you use the bpc 2-3 times a day you will see the best results so you might as well load it all in the same pin, but that's just me.

I have done this in combination of ostarine and Deca to heal a knee, shoulder, AND a nagging elbow. I was really desperate when I did this but it worked. Shoulder is still slightly naggy but the rest is 100%.

When I did mine I didn't train for 2 weeks. Idk if that helped me heal faster or not. Hope this helps.

have you considered mk677 and mk2866?

I have been considering MK-2866 for a while. I know that it can be slightly suppressive after 4 weeks of use...would I need to fun a mini PCT? I am trying to heal my wrist in preparation to run a cycle soon after, so I am hesitant to run something else that can shut me down (even mildly) beforehand.

If I were you, and I wanted the quickest and best results possible, I would cover myself from all angles.

I would load the BPC, IGF-Des, and TB in the same skin pin and inject as close to the affect area of your wrist as possible AND use LR3 ostarine+Deca. If you use the bpc 2-3 times a day you will see the best results so you might as well load it all in the same pin, but that's just me.

I have done this in combination of ostarine and Deca to heal a knee, shoulder, AND a nagging elbow. I was really desperate when I did this but it worked. Shoulder is still slightly naggy but the rest is 100%.

When I did mine I didn't train for 2 weeks. Idk if that helped me heal faster or not. Hope this helps.

That was definitely helpful and thank you for sharing your experience. I'll probably add the ostarine..perhaps the deca as well.

From my experience over coming all types of injuries (through sports and lifting), I found running TB500 to be the best. 20mg for 6-8 weeks and I was better than ever. If funds were more available, I would run 5mg a month as maintenance. I love it :)

Top Bottom