napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinion please

I am taking 50 milligrams a day winny tabs, 10 mg tabs . Is it better to take all at once first thing in the morning or space out during the day ?

Thanks everyone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am taking 50 milligrams a day winny tabs, 10 mg tabs . Is it better to take all at once first thing in the morning or space out during the day ?

Thanks everyone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as with most orals, they are usually split throughout the day because they have a short half life. if you are unsure, take a look at the half life of the substance in question and decide.

in this case life of winny is around 8 hours. 24 hours in a day so it seems best to split the dose in day and night to have a more steady supply.

definitely split them up throughout the day.. make sure that you space out your cycle support accordingly as well.. you want 4 hours splits on orals with cycle support... 8 hours is the amount of total time on oral splits but mix the cycle support in between at the 4 hour range

I would dose half preworkout and the other half 6-8 hours later. With orals I always prefer a split dose

I would dose half preworkout and the other half 6-8 hours later. With orals I always prefer a split dose

The last time I did winn was 60mg/day. For sure take some before workout. I took 20mg b4, and then 20mg about 6 hours latter...and I really like taking another 20 b4 bedtime.

When I did dbol I took half b4 workout and then half b4 bedtime. Split all orals as a matter of sop!

Like the most ideal would one tab every 4 hours or so but that's tough lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The last time I did winn was 60mg/day. For sure take some before workout. I took 20mg b4, and then 20mg about 6 hours latter...and I really like taking another 20 b4 bedtime.

When I did dbol I took half b4 workout and then half b4 bedtime. Split all orals as a matter of sop!

I've also done the 3 doses per day with one before bed myself, but I really didn't see the benefit in it. So, I just went back to split dosing. That seems to be a pretty good SOP to live by, just as you said Jake!

Top Bottom