napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On cycle support help

The incredible Bulk

Hey all,

Looking for a little help regarding my current cycle and been reading here a lot so thought it was time to post!

Unsure exactly what esteogen/prolactin protection I should be running,

Currently running

Nandrolone @ 300mg/week
Test E @ 175mg/week
Somatropin @ 4iu/ed

Support I have to hand

Cabergoline
Arimidex
Tamoxifen
Letrozole

I also take a load of liver and kidney support

I also plan to run anadrol @ 50mg a day for a few weeks in the near future, will this affect the protocol?

Many thanks in advance

n2guard for the anadrol without a doubt... anadrol effects blood pressure and cholesterol in a big way... liver support does absolutely nothing for that...

.25 mg every 3 days of caber is more than enough on only 300 mg of deca...

hard to say on an ai... you will need to monitor that through bloodwork but your test dose is quite low so with arimidex, i would probably start with only like .25 mg eod or something like that but thats for you to determine based upon your reaction to this... deca converts at a low rate...

Thanks for the reply Dylan I was hoping you would chime in! And so I should not touch the letrozole or Tamoxifen at all then? I ordered them just to have them to hand incase they were needed.

Also is there anywhere that people on here use successfully for bloodwork in the UK? Doctors are a nightmare just now and will take an age to get to see one!

Thanks again Dylan

Thanks for the reply Dylan I was hoping you would chime in! And so I should not touch the letrozole or Tamoxifen at all then? I ordered them just to have them to hand incase they were needed.

Also is there anywhere that people on here use successfully for bloodwork in the UK? Doctors are a nightmare just now and will take an age to get to see one!

Thanks again Dylan
absolutely not on the letro and there is no need for the nolva... its always good to have them on hand but they will not be needed here whatsoever

anadrol is a tricky steroid

it does not aromatize but it does bind to estrogen receptors. an AI cannot help you with it

Thanks again Dylan
One used to advertize in The Beef. I also think Dave Crosland offers a service.

Top Bottom