napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrobal (Mk-677) in comparison to HGH?

knicksdun

Has anyone used both of these and can comment on how they compare? For many reasons Mk-677 is a lot easier than HGH, but surely it can't be as good if people still choose to spend more etc on HGH. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

you can definitely use it with hgh, yes... clearly hgh is supreme here... 677 is the closest thing to it that you can find but obviously hgh is stronger... now 677 is obviously cheaper and ingested orally as opposed to injecting if you are looking for differences...

Thank you Dylan, I've also seen that in a lot of your videos you recommend dosing in the A.M. however on posts on here you state to dose in the P.M. Has your experience in what's best changed since making the videos? And is Mk-677 still your favourite 'SARM'.

Thank you Dylan, I've also seen that in a lot of your videos you recommend dosing in the A.M. however on posts on here you state to dose in the P.M. Has your experience in what's best changed since making the videos? And is Mk-677 still your favourite 'SARM'.
There may have been a mistake or something in the video, but I'm pretty sure the recommendation has always been dosed in the am. The reason for that is a lot of people have it interfere with their sleep when dosed pm and it can make them more lethargic throughout the day.

There may have been a mistake or something in the video, but I'm pretty sure the recommendation has always been dosed in the am. The reason for that is a lot of people have it interfere with their sleep when dosed pm and it can make them more lethargic throughout the day.

It's actually in replies on the forum that it says to pm dose friend, not sure if it is just a mistake.

It's actually in replies on the forum that it says to pm dose friend, not sure if it is just a mistake.
Ok not sure where that is lol, but regardless it doesn't really matter. Nothing wrong with dosing pm if you have no problems with it either. It doesn't matter either way in terms of results

ive never in my life said 677 is my favorite sarm, not once... gw has and always will be my favorite.. now i have said that 677 will be and is the favorite of many... the dosing is trial and error... for some, they have to dose in the evening to avoid lethargy during the day and it helps with sleep quality but others have had it cause interference with sleep... i would try pm first and see how you respond

Top Bottom