napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP Cycle for Feedback

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
So I'm thinking of a relatively short cycle to get back into a strict cycle+PCT=Time Off kind of rhythm. Looking through my lock box I find everything I need for this 10 week cycle. Let me know what you think. I'm thinking of a SARMS bridge after PCT so bare that in mind when considering any on cycle.

1-10 Test P 100mg EOD
1-10 Mast P 150 EOD
1-10 NPP 100 EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Let me know what you think.....

I am running almost the same cycle but with Test Cyp and Mast E. Everything here looks good to me brother.

So I'm thinking of a relatively short cycle to get back into a strict cycle+PCT=Time Off kind of rhythm. Looking through my lock box I find everything I need for this 10 week cycle. Let me know what you think. I'm thinking of a SARMS bridge after PCT so bare that in mind when considering any on cycle.

1-10 Test P 100mg EOD
1-10 Mast P 150 EOD
1-10 NPP 100 EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Looks pretty sweet to me brother. I like the doses and everything. Should work pretty well I would think

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

1-10 Test P 100mg EOD
1-10 Mast P 150 EOD
1-10 NPP 100 EOD
1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

hey brother... what are your goals from the cycle?

Thanx everyone. My goals at this point are to use up the products I have in a responsible way, followed by PCT and bloods, just to ensure everything stays good.

But, as far as long term goes, I just want to improve my quality and maintain my size. I know most of that is diet and training, but I plan to cycle responsibly and maybe try some AAS I haven't done, always making note of what works best for me.

I think I have a sweet spot for Test level, where I feel the best over all, that I lose if my level goes to high.

When I feel I am in that zone again I will get bloods done immediately so I can target that level in my cycles.

Next cycle, Primo, Mast....we'll see.....

I think you have a nice setup. Should add some size but stay hard while doing so. I had wanted to use some deca in October but may change it to NPP. I'll be following. When do you plan to start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Saiyan,

Thanx for checking in. Yea, start this weekend I suppose. Might as well do it right in this thread since it is already getting views.

Wait, I might put it in ExDom's area as I have logged for them before.

I'll update you.....

Ready...

Top Bottom