napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

no libido HELP

llaanords

Good day,

I started subscribing to your channel about a week ago.. and I must say.. best of the Best..

I’ve attached some background information for your perusal..

Dylan… I’m lost.. I have no libido.. feel like shit and I think I fucked up badly.. my relation is crashing and need advice please.

Good day,

I started subscribing to your channel about a week ago.. and I must say.. best of the Best..

I’ve attached some background information for your perusal..

Dylan… I’m lost.. I have no libido.. feel like shit and I think I fucked up badly.. my relation is crashing and need advice please.
thank you for the support bro, i appreciate it! i have nothing attached here so im not sure what to tell you until i actually know what is going on? please let me know so i can help you!

This is how it all started:
I am a 42 year old male.. coming from years of neglect on my body.. Drinking excessively and not watching my diet. Ok.. so we all know what came from that.. cirrhosis liver.. overweight… depression.. feeling of guilt and frustration.. I also started having Angina and have terrible insomnia.
Then about 5 months ago.. I started making changes.. change diet.. started exercising and introduce the body to between 250 and 600mg of various testosterones.. Mostly sustonan 250, Testosterone deconate, 1 x 1000mg shot every 6 weeks of testosterone Undeconate, Test Prop at 200mg one’s or twice per week. Deca Deconate at 300mg once a week for 2 weeks.. at this time I felt like a machine.. I could train harder.. lost weight at a reasonable pace.. and my libido was great.. During this period I was using Nolvadex, Arimidex, Proviron…
Had some bloods done and found my Oestrodiol being 881.. at the time my GGT was 112.. 5 months ago it was 371.. Yeah I stopped drinking totally. Christmas and New year was alcohol free for me.. Free testo 1741 and SHBG AT 18.2.. total testosterone 52… To get the ester down I started taking Letrozole at 2.5mg per day and still taking it till today.. I stopped Nolvadex.. but stayed on Arimidex.
To loose fat I was also taking 100iu or 0.03mg of Clenbuterol injections daily.. and sometimes introduce Yohimbe injectios at the same time…
Now at the time of the blood test my 23/11/2016 no libido.. no erection in the morning and I no longer experience any change in musle growth.. I fact I,m getting smaller. My testicles is the size of a 5 year olds and I feel tired.. still insomnia.. paranoia.. frustration… even my relationship is crashing.
In the month of January I took Trenbolone Acetate at 100mg every other day with Test Prop 200 mg.
On 7 January I did bloods again… GGT 44… Oestradiol 56… I did not care about testo as I’m taking 100mg testprop every other day… I started taking HCG at 500iu every day for 2 days.. then skipped 1 day.. went to 250iu daily for 2 days and now back to 500iu. There was a slight increase in testicular size.. but my libido is still weak.. I do have morning wood..
I think I fucked up badly here… and need to know what is the way forward.. Do I stop all anabolics and just go the Clomid.. or what. I’m now considering more aggressive fat loss by losing carb intake and going more protein… with the use of DMP at 200mg per day…
Basically I want my libido back… need to loose more fat as my BMI is at 23%... but still want to grow muscle..

This is how it all started:
I am a 42 year old male.. coming from years of neglect on my body.. Drinking excessively and not watching my diet. Ok.. so we all know what came from that.. cirrhosis liver.. overweight… depression.. feeling of guilt and frustration.. I also started having Angina and have terrible insomnia.
Then about 5 months ago.. I started making changes.. change diet.. started exercising and introduce the body to between 250 and 600mg of various testosterones.. Mostly sustonan 250, Testosterone deconate, 1 x 1000mg shot every 6 weeks of testosterone Undeconate, Test Prop at 200mg one’s or twice per week. Deca Deconate at 300mg once a week for 2 weeks.. at this time I felt like a machine.. I could train harder.. lost weight at a reasonable pace.. and my libido was great.. During this period I was using Nolvadex, Arimidex, Proviron…
Had some bloods done and found my Oestrodiol being 881.. at the time my GGT was 112.. 5 months ago it was 371.. Yeah I stopped drinking totally. Christmas and New year was alcohol free for me.. Free testo 1741 and SHBG AT 18.2.. total testosterone 52… To get the ester down I started taking Letrozole at 2.5mg per day and still taking it till today.. I stopped Nolvadex.. but stayed on Arimidex.
To loose fat I was also taking 100iu or 0.03mg of Clenbuterol injections daily.. and sometimes introduce Yohimbe injectios at the same time…
Now at the time of the blood test my 23/11/2016 no libido.. no erection in the morning and I no longer experience any change in musle growth.. I fact I,m getting smaller. My testicles is the size of a 5 year olds and I feel tired.. still insomnia.. paranoia.. frustration… even my relationship is crashing.
In the month of January I took Trenbolone Acetate at 100mg every other day with Test Prop 200 mg.
On 7 January I did bloods again… GGT 44… Oestradiol 56… I did not care about testo as I’m taking 100mg testprop every other day… I started taking HCG at 500iu every day for 2 days.. then skipped 1 day.. went to 250iu daily for 2 days and now back to 500iu. There was a slight increase in testicular size.. but my libido is still weak.. I do have morning wood..
I think I fucked up badly here… and need to know what is the way forward.. Do I stop all anabolics and just go the Clomid.. or what. I’m now considering more aggressive fat loss by losing carb intake and going more protein… with the use of DMP at 200mg per day…
Basically I want my libido back… need to loose more fat as my BMI is at 23%... but still want to grow muscle..

Fuck, this shit is crazy !!! i dont even really know where to begin lol, you should stop everything and run at least a 6-8 week PCT then let your body recover with lots of time off man. Then without using any drugs continue your mission and study the ins and outs of these compounds and this lifestyle before you end up possibly doing permanent damage. DO NOT MESS WITH HCG IF YOU ARE UNSURE HOW TO PROPERLY USE THAT

you may need more than one of these, sarmsx carries these in high quality:

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

So what exactly does your bloodwork look like now? We need to see a full hormonal panel in order to know what to address, otherwise it's speculation

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you all!

So last time I injected HCG was on Tuesday 17 January at 1000iu. I read that people should wait before you start a post therapy after using HCG. My last test injection was 50mg Test Prop on 11 January 2017. Not taking anything at the moment regarding Nolv, Arimidex or so on... since 14 January 2017.

I plan to do the following on as a PCT. Some product as I read on the forums is not available here in South Africa..

GW 501516
Clomid
Nolvadex
Arimidex
MK 2866
Gw 5051516

I still have Proviron... can this be included or not?

It seems I caused damaged to the HPTA.. and it is now unclear that I will ever get the Libido back.. Sometimes its up.. but goes limp.. and I fail to ejaculate... I can not really find anything that says.. use this product to regain Libido..

Down to 19 % bodyfat. Training hard... but i take 4 days to recover.. My diet still good...

Can I have blood work done now.. or should i wait 2 to 5 days so that all clears out on HCG and so on?

I know many questions here guys!

Bllod work now will show elevate testosterone, elevate estrogen and possible elevate prolactin,low LH, FSH could be low or in range, depends but probably low in ur case. So u better wait until hcg clears from your body.
Your choices on pct are great, you should run that, also u can use proviron too, will help with libido little bit and won t supress your own test production, but proviron is relative there is no real reason to use it in pct if u use another estrogen inhibitor.
HPTA is not damaged, is just sleeping because like your testes do because of endogenous test administration.
You are 40, so will take little bit longer to start everything back but it will, u just need to wait, these things cannot be rush more, fastest way is using pct, is no other solution.
Also u can slow down little bit with training, stress on body also induce low test, take break after 2 days of heavy training, stop cardio because of low test u will burn all muscle you gained(if u still have it). 2 days heavy weight 1 day of 2 days heavy weight 2 day of.
And start pct as soon as u can, longer you wait longer will be recovery.
3 -5 days until hcg is out, blood work than in same day start nolva and clomid.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sorry before someone gives me shits on HCG.. is 500 iu and not 1000iu.. in my last injection... I've never done 1000iu at a time.. 500 was the max.. just a TYPO there.

Top Bottom