napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nearlyman

I honestly have no idea how I came across this forum, got a random email saying something about forum updates and what not.

Wouldn't let me reset password based on my email, so I just made a new account.

Assuming everything I've read about evo on here is 100% true which judging by what's going on over there seems true I'm glad I found this place.

I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to AAS and what not, bought gear from hipo a few months back that I've been wanting to do but tweaked my knee and skipped gym a few weeks and gained 25 pounds just by eating like shit for a few weeks.

As far as my history with AAS, did a few ph cycles(was recommended them way back in the day on the n2bm forums), finally decided I could handle needles if it meant having abs at 200 lbs(I'm 5'7" btw so I was good sized for a while) did a cycle of test prop and winny that I thought went perfect and that was about 3 years ago.

Right now I'm looking doing a sarms cycle to hopefully drop all this excess weight, just figure I'd do my research now that I can see what evo says isn't gospel

I honestly have no idea how I came across this forum, got a random email saying something about forum updates and what not.

Assuming everything I've read about evo on here is 100% true which judging by what's going on over there seems true I'm glad I found this place.

I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to AAS and what not, bought gear from hipo a few months back that I've been wanting to do but tweaked my knee and skipped gym a few weeks and gained 25 pounds just by eating like shit for a few weeks.

As far as my history with AAS, did a few ph cycles(was recommended them way back in the day on the n2bm forums), finally decided I could handle needles if it meant having abs at 200 lbs(I'm 5'7" btw so I was good sized for a while) did a cycle of test prop and winny that I thought went perfect and that was about 3 years ago.

Right now I'm looking doing a sarms cycle to hopefully drop all this excess weight, just figure I'd do my research now that I can see what evo says isn't gospel

hey brother... if you need my help resetting your password, let me know and i can do it for you... i just need to know your old screen name... there were some issues with the responder not properly resending emails but i can fix it for you... I can also definitely help you with your sarms cycle... what are you goals from the stack? i need to know your statws though bro... age/height/weight/body fat? let me know and what your goal is and i'll help you get this set up and get your prepared for your next cycle... we need to get you in the proper condition first and then you will get the most out of it... you never want to go into a cycle in poor condition... they are not going to magically get you in shape but when your in top condition you will see just how well they work! lets surpass some goals bro!

Welcome to the Rush family bro. Awesome you found us and are going to give us a chance to help you. In time you'll be the one helping other noobs! Like Dylan said, let's see some stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bro. Welcome to AR good to have you. Ya man evo is shady now. Used to be cool but they turned reeeeeaaaaaly shady. That whole sarms one thing they control is usually fake. Bunch of bullshit.

Sarms are always a good place to start. We have a lot of info on them here and come tomorrow there is a 20% off flash sale "flash20" is the code. Its over ar pure essence. It's for one day only though. My girl is using thier gw and s4 to tone up. So far so good!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm glad you found us, and you are in the right place my friend! we have a great group of people here, and I'm sure you will love it. You'll get nothing but the best helpful advice you can find anywhere. We are glad to have you in our family. Welcome to AR!

We have the best sponsor for sarms you will find in pure essence sarms. They are running a huge October sale, and also running a flash sale tomorrow only at 20% off your order. If you need help setting up a sarms cycle, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to assist you with that. Just let me know your goals and I'll get you right on track. Pure essence also has a new line of revolutionary sarms that will be due out before Halloween as well that look very promising.

I will be here for any help you need bro!

yes its all true or we would still be over there.the place is a scam fest centered around the fake pharma grade berd pharma

Wow talk about a welcome wagon lol

Appreciate all the offers for help. I saw the flash sale at pureessence and set aside some cash for that, right now I'm 5'7" sitting around 205, and 17-19% bodyfat did the scale thing and also did the mean thing where you use the calipers on your arm, hip, stomach, and thigh and average it out. I carry almost all my fat in my stomach and love handles. And I'm 26.

Right now before I hop on anything I wanna diet myself back down to 185 or so and at least 13-15% bodyfat. I tend to gain and lose weight easily, it's just a matter of how my diet is and where my carb intake is at. After I hurt my knee(some torn cartilage and a strained lcl the doctor said after an mri) I didn't workout for 6 or so weeks and I was eating like shit because work was so busy.

Finally my girl mentioned you're getting a little chubby and I realized it's so hard to fall asleep because I'm not working out(and I work 3rd), so it's time to get back to it and not eat mcdonalds and get a dunkin donuts coffee loaded with sugar every few hours.

Edit: I'm still deciding whether triple stack or the recomp stack(over at pure essence) would be better for when I'm in good condition any advice on that guys?

Welcome to the family bro. Glad to have you aboard. This is tge perfect place to share your experience and have any question you may have answered by sone of the most experienced people youll come across. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help along the way

Listen brother. Welcome. and you found an awesome site. What you heard about evo is true. Just stay away from the place. It is cancerous. Period!
I promise you, this is the only forum you will need. Sure there are plenty others, but a lot of BS goes on, with a lot of childish shit as well.
This place is a no BS place. Our leader Dylan knows how to manage a real AAS forum. And he is a man of his word.

Appreciate all the offers for help. I saw the flash sale at pureessence and set aside some cash for that, right now I'm 5'7" sitting around 205, and 17-19% bodyfat did the scale thing and also did the mean thing where you use the calipers on your arm, hip, stomach, and thigh and average it out. I carry almost all my fat in my stomach and love handles. And I'm 26.

Right now before I hop on anything I wanna diet myself back down to 185 or so and at least 13-15% bodyfat. I tend to gain and lose weight easily, it's just a matter of how my diet is and where my carb intake is at. After I hurt my knee(some torn cartilage and a strained lcl the doctor said after an mri) I didn't workout for 6 or so weeks and I was eating like shit because work was so busy.

Finally my girl mentioned you're getting a little chubby and I realized it's so hard to fall asleep because I'm not working out(and I work 3rd), so it's time to get back to it and not eat mcdonalds and get a dunkin donuts coffee loaded with sugar every few hours.

Edit: I'm still deciding whether triple stack or the recomp stack(over at pure essence) would be better for when I'm in good condition any advice on that guys?

I have something even better than that for you brother. The triple stack and the recomp stack are both great options, but for your goals I would do a hybrid of both stacks and opt for the sarms super stack which will be the best for the results you are after. This would be that protocol

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Listen brother. Welcome. and you found an awesome site. What you heard about evo is true. Just stay away from the place. It is cancerous. Period!
I promise you, this is the only forum you will need. Sure there are plenty others, but a lot of BS goes on, with a lot of childish shit as well.
This place is a no BS place. Our leader Dylan knows how to manage a real AAS forum. And he is a man of his word.

thank you brother.. i appreciate that and im able to lead the way i do because of the type of members and staff i have, such as yourself... when i have such wonderful and flat out GOOD hearted people around me, then i can be at my best... it takes everyone to bring out the best in one another and THATS why adrenaline rush is what it is...

hey brother.. you have an excellent head on your shoulders and that's very evident by your posts and realizing the importance of getting your body fat down... i respect that so much... now, the key is to get your diet and training dialed in and get on the right performance enhancement that is safe but beneficial at the same time... the key here is picking what is conducive to your goals... you want to get your body fat down, not necessarily recomp however the beauty of sarms is that you can cut and still prevent muscle wastage and in a safe and effective manner... there are so many repercussions when using stimulants or hard core thermogenics but sarms are not in that category... they are in a category of their own and you are going to quickly experience that... the best option for you would be the super stack... if your going with either you listed then the triple stack is the best option but the BEST option is the super stack... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you cant go wrong with either but this is the most aggressive, yet safe and extremely effective.. im always here to help whenever you need it so don't hesitate to let me know what i can do to help

Top Bottom