napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Year ramblings on diet,cycle,life and workouts

Jake

A liitle old but it seems things never change really! -Jake

Time for the year's end review: Who am I, where have I been and where am I going? I do pretty well on the middle question, but have yet to answer the first or last with any accuracy. This year, just like last, went by like it was on fire and I was busy putting it out. It smolders at the edges while I gather yet one more bucket.

What have we learned, what shall we do differently -- as if life was predictable, as if we had control -- and what goals shall we seek in 2010? Life without plans, hopes and dreams is not life, but existence. I plan to create less fire and do less fire fighting. I lost five more pounds this year, up in smoke and I'm burned out.

I write these things only to see how silly they look. They're the noises, the grunts, of the enemy. Bombers don't burn out; they just blast away.

In the coming New Year you will see lots and lots of new folks at your gym! People on a quest with a New Year's resolution firmly planted in their minds.. in caring for their body, muscle and might ..maybe at your gym complete with two solid personal training sessions to set them in motion. It always disturbed me to see a hopeful new gym member dismount a piece of aerobic equipment after 10 boring minutes of plodding along, and then pass through the gym floor like it was a jungle of lions and tigers and bears. Intrigued, but frightened, he or she tugs improperly on a bar mysteriously attached to a cable or sidles up to a pair of light dumbbells (assured nobody's looking) at the far end of the rack to finally confront the notorious rascals they've heard so many rumors about.

Big deal -- clank, clank -- they're not so heavy. Hey, what's this contraption... do you sit here and pull or stand here and push? Oh! It's the turnstile to enter the locker rooms... I knew that.

Now most of these folks will disappear...but those who hang in there and who really are trying will get my respect,and guidance.
It reminds me of my college days. I was majoring in chemistry and there were not many students in these classes. At the beginning of each semester the classes were PACKED. There was no place to park!
Then we had that first test and 1 week latter the classes had less than half of the students left.
Next test another one half gone. Then I would ease into a groove....and bring it on home baby! Just like the gym!
If you happen to find yourself giving guidance just remember
Keep it simple

Form should be accented over the weight used, though a weight sufficient to cause a good stress in the repeated sets of 10 reps is good. This is a significant contributor to the advancement known as training intensity.

One more thing: There's no urgency. Urgency kills. Urgency causes stress and disappointment -- in you and me and those around us. We have arrived, or, are arriving.

Being on our way to growing -- to getting better, to improving and to developing -- is the place, the on-going process, the voyage to wrap our ever-growing, ever-loving arms around.

Be intelligent, strong and daring, but most of all be smart. Push too hard and it breaks. Don't push at all and it halts.

We want bigger, stronger and faster; let's think, worry and plan less. Let's do it and enjoy ourselves more.

Just keep pressing, leaning, hoping and grinning, and blasting those muscles.

I am planning to use the tuna & water diet just as I do every New Year. This year I am going to go 5 days, but I am going to add lots of chopped celery,spinach salads,tomatoes,peppers,cucs

Jump in… you’ll do great and the timing is right.

I will also do one last cycle experiment. I am going to take one last run at tren..BUT it will be low dose this time.
My cycle will be 200cyp/150deca/800eq/100-150 TrenE.

Ok bros bros...Godspeed....Happy New Year.

Top Bottom