napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Video Site is UP! Read to find out!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
The new video site is now up and running! There are a few bugs being worked out so please be patient with that. Obviously all of the videos are not back up yet because they are being reedited but they will all be back up and new content will be coming soon! There will be a way to subscribe shortly as well... Here is the link!

https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/

The new video site is now up and running! There are a few bugs being worked out so please be patient with that. Obviously all of the videos are not back up yet because they are being reedited but they will all be back up and new content will be coming soon! There will be a way to subscribe shortly as well... Here is the link!

Thank God for that! Well done dylan. Screw YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hell yeah. Thats what I'm talking about![emoji16]

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

YES! it will only be improving as more kinks are worked out but at least its up! to have it done this quickly is nothing short of miraculous but i have some of the best tech you can find

Just takes a little time. Bugs and kinks will work themselves out. [emoji1360][emoji1377]

And it all begins again.....Congratulations brotha on never letting anyone hold you back.

YES! it will only be improving as more kinks are worked out but at least its up! to have it done this quickly is nothing short of miraculous but i have some of the best tech you can find
Nice bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What's the traffic model bro ? how new fellas gonna come

Btwww Gw is amazing!!! i tripled my workout volume without anyyy difficulty wthhhh
i can just keep going what magic is thiss

i just imagine s4 with it high weights + endless workout = unreal!!!!!!

Looks great Dylan! Congrats on getting this done so quick. I am really looking forward to new videos coming out. You know I am always here to help too.

Glad to see things are working out and will be better than before. Congratulations on getting things together so quickly.

thank you guys so much.. its been quite stressful but its all coming together and its only going to get better... i cant thank all of you enough that have supported me and stood by me... it means everything to me

thank you guys so much.. its been quite stressful but its all coming together and its only going to get better... i cant thank all of you enough that have supported me and stood by me... it means everything to me
I know you said you had some Kinks to work out but I can't get any of the videos to play is that one of the Kinks

I know you said you had some Kinks to work out but I can't get any of the videos to play is that one of the Kinks

they are playing just fine man.. i just checked them all now and they work just fine

Top Bottom