napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the forums

What's up everyone, new to the forums and just ordered some SARMS which should be here next week. I plan on posting my progress and information throughout the next three/four months. I have been using PED's for a while now and never heard of SARMS until recently (to be honest) when one of my buddies in this forum was telling me how good it worked for him. So I figured I would give it a shot. Thanks!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you made an excellent choice opting for sarms... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here... you made an excellent choice opting for sarms... im always here to help so don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

Thanks Dylan, I just received the stack and will be posting all of my information in the next day or so.

Not sure how I missed dropping in! But welcome bro. I'm sure you already see how awesome the place is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom