napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

New to the board introducing my self and a hypotheticalcycle question

Michael king

New to the board introducing my self and a question.

Hi dylan &
Whats up people?
Lifting on and of since around 13. im 26 yo, 6'2", 218 lbs, will push to 230 before i start, at 14% bf (sr9009 and my current diet will be changing that). Already done about 6 cycles of very low dose suplements. I have a cycle witch is what my quesion is about.
So 100mg tren hex, 100 mg test cyp, 50mg ed oil inj winny and dbol (tho i hate dbol), also suplementing with ldg 4033, and s23 rad 140 osterine and maybe s4. Just to swich up compounds so they will continue to be effective during test cycles and pct.

my question is what do you think of this cycle 20 week 100mg tren hex and test cyp 12 week if 200mg at most, focusing on synergistic effects of all compounds. i want low dose so the highest i will go is 200-250 (id like to do 100 or atleast stay at 200) of test and tren.

I've done test at 350 (sus 350) and tren at 300 (tri tren) (my lowest dosages) and i gained about 46 lbs in 12 weeks (nothing but eat sleep and work out everyday all day). So i want to lower my dosages and focus on a wider range of effects at lower doses and with sarms to help make up for lost T.
What would you suggest as far as dosages on and off cycle and accompanying supps?
N2 guard with tudca or something less expensive it doesn't have to be natural.

I picked these because aside from the dbol i have had no bad sides from these and the dbol sides stop when i remember to take my support (i effin hate dbol). The only other thing is blood pressure (what i call hurty calf and feet sendrom) when walking more than half a mile on tren or winny ( witch i try to walk atleast a mile a day) can you help me fix that.
And please give cycle sugestions and pct sugestions.

Other than that thanks for your help i look forward to many contributions and discussions on this forum.

Thanks.

Need any more info just ask
A 12 week cycle but hoping for a 20 (lower doses steady gains).

Last edited:
Whats up people.
Lifting on and of since around 13. Already done about 6 cycles of very low dose suplements. I have a hypotheticalcycle cycle witch is what my quesion is about.
So 100mg tren hex, 100 mg test cyp, 50mg ed oil inj winny and dbol (tho i hate dbol), also suplementing with ldg 4033, and s23 rad 140 osterine and maybe s4. Just to swich up compounds so they will continue to be effective during tst cycles and pct.

my question is what do you think of this cycle (12 week if successful upped to 200mg at most), focusing on synergistic effects of all compounds. i want low dose so the highest i will go is 200-250 (id like to do 100 or atleast stay at 200) of test and tren.

I've done test at 250 and tren at 200 (my lowest dosages) and i gained about 46 lbs in 12 weeks (nothing but eat sleep and work out everyday all day). So i want to lower my dosages and focus on a wider range of effects at lower doses and with sarms to help make up for lost T.
What would you suggest as far as dosages on and off cycle and accompanying supps?
N2 guard with tudca or something less expensive it doesn't have to be natural.

I picked these because aside from the dbol i have had no bad sides from these and the dbol sides stop when i remember to take my support. The only other thing is blood pressure or what i call hurty calf and feet sendrom when walking more than half a mile on tren or winny ( witch i try to walk atleast a mile a day) can you help me fix that.
And please give cycle sugestions and pct sugestions.

Other than that thanks for your help i look forward to many contributions and discussions on this forum.

Thanks.

Need any more info just ask
A 12 week cycle but hoping for a 20 (lower doses steady gains).

Constructive criticism only.

You gained 46 lbs in 12 weeks? Ur dietary plan most likely needs work. So you want to do 100mg test and 100mg tren and 50 mg of dbol and 50 mg of winny per week? If youre trying to bulk then go test and dbol and up ur mgs. If you wanna bulk then cut then go test and dbol and then test tren and winny at the end. Running dbol and winny at the same time is counter productive imo. I also think tren and dbol is the same. Let the tren shine you dont want a real watery bulker like dbol run with it. You also should not run orals more than 6 weeks and if you can run tren for 20 weeks you have extrodinary stamina. After 10 i cant wait to get off it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Lol thanks bro umm the dbol and winny are oil suspended in eo. And i cant up the dbol for some reason its the only one that gives me multiple sides. I can up the test tho pretty much to any thing but remember im trying to keep it low dose thats why im adding in sarms as well to try and make them act as an agonist, or to at least help with more steady stable gains because im not in a rush. And hmm in which way do you mean tren and dbol are the same?

Top Bottom