napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NEW TO SARMS, Want Some Advice

Hey Dylan, so it looks like Im gonna be adding SR-9009 along with the MK and GW for the rest of my cycle which is currently in its second week. Im gonna do this cycle for 11 weeks and then mini PCT for 4 weeks. My question is, should I go immediately into the PCT the following day ending my cutting cycle? Or should I give my body a few days rest before going into the clomid and GW for 4 weeks?

Last edited:
Thanks man. You have a great, friendly, professional responsiveness. I appreciate your knowledge and experience in this field.

I just got a bottle of SR-9009. It is liguid with graduated dropper. Took 20mg and will do 10 mg later. Is it me or does this stuff taste akin to gasoline or maybe turpentine?

I’ve never cycled or stacked before. I’ve got mk677 but want to build muscle and lose belly fat my question is how long should I cycle with sarms for and what should I take with my mk 677. My stats are 6’0 220lbs and 30 yrs old. I’ve been taking over the counter testo booster with pre workout pills mixed with nitric oxide before my workouts and64 mg of weigh protein mixed with aminos after every workout will that combo affect my cycle with the sarms

mk677 is ran a minimum of 6 months at 25 mg per day...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom