napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forums

bedrock

Hello everyone,
This is your fellow peer Bedrock, I follow fellow peer Mr. Gemelli on his youtube channels. Thats how I was introduce to the forums. I started off browsing on evolutionary.org and just pretty much read comments and tried to get a feel for things. I also found a source "roids24.co" under source reviews. I've been using their products for 5 weeks now. I did a 4 week D-bol cycle along with test-e. Now I'm just on test-e, and I''m very please with results so far. I will update everyone as I go into the cycle further. Thank You all.

Welcome to -AR- man ! Glad things are working out for you well don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way

Welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you as part of our family, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

bedrock said:
Hello everyone,
This is your fellow peer Bedrock, I follow fellow peer Mr. Gemelli on his youtube channels. Thats how I was introduce to the forums. I started off browsing on evolutionary.org and just pretty much read comments and tried to get a feel for things. I also found a source "roids24.co" under source reviews. I've been using their products for 5 weeks now. I did a 4 week D-bol cycle along with test-e. Now I'm just on test-e, and I''m very please with results so far. I will update everyone as I go into the cycle further. Thank You all.

Welcome brother! Great to have you here my man and I am really glad to hear that you are following me on youtube... I hope you are finding the videos helpful and informative brother... I already know you are going to fit in here perfectly and be a major asset to the growth and family atmosphere... THANK YOU for coming in with a nice review already as well... Those are so important for the safety and guidance to other members... If you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... Thank you!

Top Bottom