napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to forums + info

Nicko92

Hi guys .. new to the world of SARMS and have been doing plenty of reading across the forums and am keen to try a 12 week cycle of either the Triple stack or the Recomp stack from the PureEssense website.  The LGD sounds a lot more potent than the MK, but am thinking I should take it easy for the first cycle?

Cheers for your help!

Nicko92 said:
Hi guys .. new to the world of SARMS and have been doing plenty of reading across the forums and am keen to try a 12 week cycle of either the Triple stack or the Recomp stack from the PureEssense website.  The LGD sounds a lot more potent than the MK, but am thinking I should take it easy for the first cycle?

Cheers for your help!

First of all, welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You've come to the right place for the best advice and information. I'm sure you,will love it here.

A sarms stack is perfect for your goals, and the sarms super stack is actually the best way to go. Sarms are very mild when it comes to side effects and suppression, so even so,etching like LGD is fine to use for that first cycle. It is more powerful than MK, but they actually go,together very well as part of the sarms super stack as well. Here is a good setup

1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

First of all, welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You've come to the right place for the best advice and information. I'm sure you,will love it here.

A sarms stack is perfect for your goals, and the sarms super stack is actually the best way to go. Sarms are very mild when it comes to side effects and suppression, so even so,etching like LGD is fine to use for that first cycle. It is more powerful than MK, but they actually go,together very well as part of the sarms super stack as well. Here is a good setup

1-12 S4 50mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
Thanks for your quick reply! I hadn't really considered doing the super stack ..

Do you usually split the S4 dose into AM and PM and have the GW 30 mins Pre workout? Is that easy to prepare like can i put it in a dry mix of pre workout in the morning as preparation or does it have to be taken by itself?

Also do you know what the postage is like out to Australia? It's difficult trying to find a reliable local source.

Cheers

Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
Thanks for your quick reply! I hadn't really considered doing the super stack ..

Do you usually split the S4 dose into AM and PM and have the GW 30 mins Pre workout? Is that easy to prepare like can i put it in a dry mix of pre workout in the morning as preparation or does it have to be taken by itself?

Also do you know what the postage is like out to Australia? It's difficult trying to find a reliable local source.

Cheers

Yes, split the dose of S4 like you mentioned, and the GW should be taken 30 minutes preworkout.

Just dose the sarms straight from the measuring dropper. Do not mix them with anything. It's fine to chase them with a drink afterwards but you don't want to mix them.

Pure Essence ships international very reasonably, so getting to Australia should be no problem whatsoever, and shipping times have been very quick as well

RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Yes, split the dose of S4 like you mentioned, and the GW should be taken 30 minutes preworkout.

Just dose the sarms straight from the measuring dropper. Do not mix them with anything. It's fine to chase them with a drink afterwards but you don't want to mix them.

Pure Essence ships international very reasonably, so getting to Australia should be no problem whatsoever, and shipping times have been very quick as well
Is the sale still on? I think i might just try the recomp stack .. just incase i have trouble with postage .. fewer the bottles better the chance of getting through customs .. lol.

Re: RE: Re: New to forums + info

Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Is the sale still on? I think i might just try the recomp stack .. just incase i have trouble with postage .. fewer the bottles better the chance of getting through customs .. lol.
The sale is not going any longer, and yes the recomp stack will still be very effective for you

RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

The sale is not going any longer, and yes the recomp stack will still be very effective for you
Oh ok, it says the sale is on until monday midnight pacific time?

Hi there! I just wanted to say welcome to the best board around. You will find that we are like a family here and always willing to help each other out when we can. Glad you found us and we are very happy to have you.

sweetnspicy said:
Hi there! I just wanted to say welcome to the best board around. You will find that we are like a family here and always willing to help each other out when we can. Glad you found us and we are very happy to have you.
Thanks! I'm looking forward to posting up my progress to the board!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! great to have you here... you will find that there is no other forum out there that compares... anything you need along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

the triple stack is perfect to begin with but if you wanted to start with lgd, then that would be completely fine... these are not steroids and there is no need for an ease in period... here is a super stack layout for you with lgd involved... if you wanted to use it, the sale would be the optimal time... You are good to go with your order to Australia... Pure Essence ships their frequently bro... let me know if you need any other help!

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: New to forums + info

Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:
"RickRock" said:
"Nicko92" said:
"RickRock" said:
"Nicko92" said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Oh ok, it says the sale is on until monday midnight pacific time?
Yes, that's correct. My apologies. I forgot about the new sale in honor of Dylan's wedding. I was thinking of the 4th of July sale. Yes, you're good until Monday, brother ;)

Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Hey mate
I'm in Australia and received my order from Pure Essence no problems at all. It took 15 days to arrive which I though was pretty outstanding! You're gonna love it!

Moeman said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Hey mate
I'm in Australia and received my order from Pure Essence no problems at all. It took 15 days to arrive which I though was pretty outstanding! You're gonna love it!

That is very fast shipping time to Australia brother! I'm glad you had such a great experience with pure essence!

Moeman said:
Nicko92 said:
RickRock said:
Nicko92 said:

Cheers for your help!

1-12 S4 50mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Cheers

Hey mate

NICE bro... considering how difficult it is with Australia, that is stellar to say the least! Enjoy the cycle! make sure to keep the updates coming!

Top Bottom