napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moneygram Policy

Ive used those prepaid PayPal cards you can get at any store for ugl purchases before, very similar to reload it cards. I wonder if this is still an option

It's not possible for any ugl that does any real business, they're algorithms are to good now, especially any prepaid cards that are backed by visa, American express or mastercard. You can imagine how it would be, you are getting several different transactions of different sizes from several different states. We went that route for a while and the card wouldn't even last as long as we waited for them to get to us. Anything backed by cc companies have regulations that you cant really beat anymore, if you even use western union online it will get blocked a good deal of the time because the cc companies block them, especially international.

I heard that walmart to walmart also changed on 12/1. ID is necessary for anything over $50, I believe. I hope some other options become available to us. I'm not very computer savvy, so not excited at the thought of using bitcoin, even if it is a great option. I just want a safe, easy way to purchase things that I feel I have a right to use.

Ive used those prepaid PayPal cards you can get at any store for ugl purchases before, very similar to reload it cards. I wonder if this is still an option

I wouldn't touch those as Paypal requires a good bit of personal info that they WILL verify. If your info doesn't jive they can refuse to activate the card.

I mean if everyone knows wtf is up just put a "business titel" to a paypal account and say you ordered olive oil or some shit. they cant see the packages just the transaction as goods and services right?

they never look to track packages just the money and if the sender and receiver are in agreement of what the product or service was should be a dead end for any LE. I mean I think we all trust each other to a huge degree on here

or atleast tell em get a fucking warrant and we will talk. then when they come back with a warrant you say you can talk to my lawyer lol. bottom line is the more you say the more they twist, so its easier to say LAWYER, LAWYER fuck you lawyer

in the big picture we are minnows in a big ol pond they don't want us, they want the "cartel" type orgs. its no different than customs agents, under paid over worked and they just don't have the time or resources to check every single package

As Rock said LE is not going through your personal financial data. If you get popped for AAS its because they have you physically in hand or have caught you up in a major cartel type thing. LE is not going to get a warrant to look through your financial data, payments and spending habits because they think that you might have 10 vials of Tren, there just not going to do it they don't have time they don't have the rescources and they really don't care. The payment and how payments are made are more for the source and their protection then you. Its like when a source gets busted, people freak out saying the feds have a list and payment information, guess what its a list and payment information neither one is going to land you in court with charges. They need to physically have you with the goods. Most judges are not even going to sign off on a warrant for that information nor most likely LE itself going to pursue any action due to cost vs reward. So unlees you have a rapsheet the size of Texas and have conncetions with terroist, cartels or big time local drug dealers don't worry. Be smart and look both ways before crossing the street. Because you have a better chance of getting hit by a car then getting picked up by LE because of your Walmart to Walmart transaction to Dickeys Meth Emporuim for your meth addiction.

Sources will adapt Il robolics is now taking bitcoin. Il see what r24 will do but as you can see this isn't going to disrupt much as far as business. It may deter the less tech savy.

Let's face it though. The majority of us who can't live without the gains will treat it like a crack head treats coke... we will find a way. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

lol yep hell it looks like more and more I will have to get into this bitcoin thing, good thing I have a stash and I guess that was my paranoia get it while I can and stash that shit, but im sure im not the only one hahaha

Just an update. I went back today with the info they requested and there was a different person behind the counter.

This time, they didn't even ask for either the DOB or birth city. I guess it's random.

Just an update. I went back today with the info they requested and there was a different person behind the counter.

This time, they didn't even ask for either the DOB or birth city. I guess it's random.

Probably just one of those double checks they do to deter scamming.

sent mg today as a matter of fact. over 500 wasnt asked for id. sent using q and a. waived id. and no problem

Top Bottom