napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

L-arginine and agmatine inhibit growth hormone?

JackSteel

Banned
9597a2c7ba4c88ab15738823f4892ccd.jpg

305112d59de97f70be5c606aad52767d.jpg

ca14aacf59458e445182dc697a203d85.jpg

575234d1125b98292326bc2464946b5a.jpg

1c0494ca3d970ede6c0de2e5037bd6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Good to know, I'll stop taking Arginine pre workout, which I was using for better pump. I'll research citrulline, since never used before.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely interesting. I haven't used arginine or agmatine for some time, but it's good to hear and know things like this. I'd still like to see more info on the subject however

yea these things are in tons of preworkouts. ill have to look into this futher

It's definitely interesting. I haven't used arginine or agmatine for some time, but it's good to hear and know things like this. I'd still like to see more info on the subject however

Me too. The opposite has always been the status quo belief but ya never know if it's fabricated. We also have to remember it specifies taking it preworkout. It may not blunt it if taken at night in other words

[email protected]

The funny thing is that Dr Jim Stoppani has been saying this for a long time. His preworkout does not have arginine in it it has citrulline milate.
8db1f3e53464c341f9738bdf3b1978e9.jpg

The funny thing is that Dr Jim Stoppani has been saying this for a long time. His preworkout does not have arginine in it it has citrulline milate.
8db1f3e53464c341f9738bdf3b1978e9.jpg

Great! I'm glad to hear it from another credible person. However I don't think this is the case on rest days. I didn't work out today and I got quite hungry after a dose of all 3 said compounds (agmatine, arginine and citrulline) and To me that hints at a little ghrelin release. After all, it does specific pre workout dosing. I'm going to keep experimenting.

[email protected]

Good look Jack. I haven't used any sort of preworkout powder in months and I noticed that my gains are much better. I thought that it was because the caffeine was burning me out too fast and ruining my workouts.

Great! I'm glad to hear it from another credible person. However I don't think this is the case on rest days. I didn't work out today and I got quite hungry after a dose of all 3 said compounds (agmatine, arginine and citrulline) and To me that hints at a little ghrelin release. After all, it does specific pre workout dosing. I'm going to keep experimenting.

[email protected]

Good luck. Post up what you find out

CITRULLINE!!!!!
Fuck the rest guys and gals! I'm 100% convinced that citrulline is the pump inducer to rule all pump inducers! That includes Winny and Dbol. Eat your heart out.
6-8grams pwo and my arms feel like Rich Piana minus the site enhancement. It was quite painful, and trust me I'm no pussy to arm workouts. I can blast my arms for 2-3 straight hours but tonight I got maybe 40min max IF THAT... Probably more like 30.
For the record I also had a Hyde shot and some mulberry juice but the Hyde shots have no vasodilators whatsoever. So that's not a contributing factor.
I've had no other combo of arginine or agmatine that gave this good of a pump before but I know there are other variables, however none that I feel can take credit for these consistent pumps and appetite boosts I'm getting from citrulline. I will continue to log results as I see fit.

Top Bottom