napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here..

New member here.. 44 years old.. 5'10" 220lbs.. Played with weights here and there throughout my life. Getting back to the gym.. Been lifting for about a 11 months... Previously (last year) I was 290lbs on blood pressure pills and border line diabetic. I learned how to track macros and count calories and down 70lbs.(off blood pressure meds and sugar under control). My current benchpress is 375lbs for a 1 rep max and 405lbs assisted.. I'm here to learn as much as I can and maybe try to take my performance to the next level..
Welcome to AR, bro. You have made some awesome progress.

Welcome to the family bro. Awesome job on the weight loss. Youre in the right place to achieve your goals with some help and guidance from great people. Let me know if I can be of any help

I have a question..If I was Going with a sarm cycle, what is the power increase(average percentage) I would see?? Just trying to see If the cycle will help me reach my strength goals. I'm at 2100 calories a day 40/40/20 macros

Everyone is going to be different but you and I are the same age, almost exact everything. I started the triple stack in July 12 week cycle with test cyp about 300 mg per week and lost 40 lbs 8 inches in my waist. my cardio was off the charts and my strength and endurance went up dramatically I didn't really track it but I know I started with 40 lb dumb bells bench and shoulder press and by the end of the cycle I could have easily thrown up 80's minimum just never did. I worked more on form with contraction and negatives with every rep. A low percentage I would say 10-15% increase but that is a wild ass guess. I would say 405 for max reps wouldn't be out of reach for you tho.

Everyone is going to be different but you and I are the same age, almost exact everything. I started the triple stack in July 12 week cycle with test cyp about 300 mg per week and lost 40 lbs 8 inches in my waist. my cardio was off the charts and my strength and endurance went up dramatically I didn't really track it but I know I started with 40 lb dumb bells bench and shoulder press and by the end of the cycle I could have easily thrown up 80's minimum just never did. I worked more on form with contraction and negatives with every rep. A low percentage I would say 10-15% increase but that is a wild ass guess. I would say 405 for max reps wouldn't be out of reach for you tho.
thank you..

New member here.. 44 years old.. 5'10" 220lbs.. Played with weights here and there throughout my life. Getting back to the gym.. Been lifting for about a 11 months... Previously (last year) I was 290lbs on blood pressure pills and border line diabetic. I learned how to track macros and count calories and down 70lbs.(off blood pressure meds and sugar under control). My current benchpress is 375lbs for a 1 rep max and 405lbs assisted.. I'm here to learn as much as I can and maybe try to take my performance to the next level..

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here... i love hearing that you are here to learn as much as you can... you won't find a better place to learn or with more quality information... im always here to help in any way i can...

wow 70 pounds is alot of weight in a year! great work.Now that your lost all that weight i would start to track your bf% levels also.

Top Bottom