napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to buy epistane after the ban?

I've ordered several times.Epi and superdrol are still legal in the uk no need for them to sell bunk stuff

Is there any place that sells quality epistane? I've been looking around but most places obviously don't sell them due to the FDA ban

A friend of mine seems to be getting them somewhere. He may have stocked up before the ban but I'm not sure. I'll ask. He's about to run it again in a month. Wish I knew too bro. Epistane rules the oral world in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Buy from the UK for sure. Not bunk shit. I prefer Powermyself. They will have the OL stuff in stock and they have a cheap flat rate international shipping.

EDIT: They definitely have the OL epi in stock, 120 caps 15mg. They used to have LGI as well but I may have bought the last bottles :p

I love Epi. It's awesome shit and probably right up there with winstrol as my favorite oral ever. Thankfully I have quite a few bottles still stashed from before the ban

Can someone explain a little about Epi?

No facts off the top of my head but think Winny but more anabolic with less side effects and a little less shredding effect. Still gets you dry though. It is a dht derivative though and will make you hormone if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've had a run at it. Also gives good strength increases. I used it once at the end of a tren cycle and actually put on a couple more pounds. Quite awesome if I may say so myself.

I'm like Rick, other than Winstrol it's my favorite oral no contest.

[email protected]

No facts off the top of my head but think Winny but more anabolic with less side effects and a little less shredding effect. Still gets you dry though. It is a dht derivative though and will make you hormone if I remember correctly. It's been a while since I've had a run at it. Also gives good strength increases. I used it once at the end of a tren cycle and actually put on a couple more pounds. Quite awesome if I may say so myself.

I'm like Rick, other than Winstrol it's my favorite oral no contest.

[email protected]

Thanks Jack. Good enough reply for me.

So this stuff is legit? I was given like 4 bottles about 6 months ago. I thought it was some marketing crap, is it really legit. Going to be ripping through the closet in a minute.

So this stuff is legit? I was given like 4 bottles about 6 months ago. I thought it was some marketing crap, is it really legit. Going to be ripping through the closet in a minute.

Yea Epi is legit. I love it when I'm cruising, gives me the same hard look mast does. The most weight I've ever put on in one cycle was with epi, superdrol and pheraplex back in the day lol

I know I have two bottles of Oxandrovar I don't know how to incorporate with all these other great options like Winstrol and Tbol for my summer shred .

Nice, I was sitting on some legit stuff and didn't even know it. The guy who gave me it told me it was legal because I was purchased before the ban and grandfathered in. Havent really dabbled in prohormones don't know the legality of it.

I know I have two bottles of Oxandrovar I don't know how to incorporate with all these other great options like Winstrol and Tbol for my summer shred .

Nice I was trying to get a few bottles before than ban but I'm such a procrastinator that they were out by the time I went to purchase lol.

Nice, I was sitting on some legit stuff and didn't even know it. The guy who gave me it told me it was legal because I was purchased before the ban and grandfathered in. Havent really dabbled in prohormones don't know the legality of it.

The way I understand it now is they are just like aas, I may be wrong though. I personally like some of the prohormones i.e. Epi, superdrol, pheraplex, m1 add to name a few but I wouldn't run them as a standalone I would use them as you would any other oral aas that's just me though

This is the absolute no bullshit truth, but Epi for me is the most powerful oral steroid out there for mass and strength. I blow up on the stuff and get super strong. My very first cycle of any kind was an Epi only cycle. I gained 20 lbs and gained ridiculous amounts of strength. I had all my major lifts increase by 70-100 lbs......insane.

Ironically it's pretty dry for most people and it's really not considered a bulker. That's just how it works on me.

I have ran it a few times since then, and every time have great results. My next blast over next su,,really will be kicked off with Epi

Top Bottom