napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

Hey Dumb question I know but I can't figure out how to make a new thread so can I ask you about ANDROPEN 275 by British dragon it's a five ester blend testosterone what do you know about it? I tried to order sustanon 250 but they sent ANDROPEN instead. And could you please tell me how to post a new thread? Thank you

Click on Post New Thread

Click the big grey forum button towards top left, two forums should show up... pick one that suits you, then in the same area as the big grey forum button on the page that opens, there should be a post new thread button, click that, then type your thread and then post!

Age-24
Height-5'10
Weight-180
Body fat %-9-10%BF
Years of training-5

Hi Guys,
I am planning on running my first cycle and I am going to be using test prop. My plan is to run an 8 week cycle of prop pinning EOD 100mg, and as an AI I want to use Arimidex .5mg EOD, unless you guys think maybe I should go E3D since I know prop doesn't raise your estrogen as much as some of the longer estered versions of test. For PCT I plan to run Nolva 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks, however I know Dylan says in his videos a longer PCT such as 6 or even 8 weeks is another option he recommends. Would you guys recommend a longer PCT, and if so what would be the breakdown. Thank you guys very much for the help!

Age-24
Height-5'10
Weight-180
Body fat %-9-10%BF
Years of training-5

Hi Guys,
I am planning on running my first cycle and I am going to be using test prop. My plan is to run an 8 week cycle of prop pinning EOD 100mg, and as an AI I want to use Arimidex .5mg EOD, unless you guys think maybe I should go E3D since I know prop doesn't raise your estrogen as much as some of the longer estered versions of test. For PCT I plan to run Nolva 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks, however I know Dylan says in his videos a longer PCT such as 6 or even 8 weeks is another option he recommends. Would you guys recommend a longer PCT, and if so what would be the breakdown. Thank you guys very much for the help!

Start your own thread.

Hello everyoane , first of all , thanks you all for the information, hope i dont disturb or something, i have some questions, and i would love a response, so im training from 6 years now, and made like 12 years of swimming, so basically all my life i did sport, but in the last year, i think i got like 1-2 pounds of muscle, i never used any steroids, and i did a lot of research and always study before i will do some shit, so im 21 years old, and i want to start my first cycle, i hear about equipose and primobolan as first cycle, but im scared for my health, i now i sound like an idiot, but i always cared, and i will care, so i wanna know a few things about a first cycle, and how to defend my heart, liver, and pretty all my body so i will have the minimum side effects from them, i cant say i look bad, im around 8-9 percent body fat , the most fat is on my stomach, my arms , back , legs and shoulders are pretty straight, i just wanna say my diet is straight, but still i cant achieve the look i want, i have friends , a lot of them who took roids, some of them look better, some are not even near my look , so i just want some help, im around 77-78 kg and 177 cm, thanks everyoane and have a great day:)

Hello everyoane , first of all , thanks you all for the information, hope i dont disturb or something, i have some questions, and i would love a response, so im training from 6 years now, and made like 12 years of swimming, so basically all my life i did sport, but in the last year, i think i got like 1-2 pounds of muscle, i never used any steroids, and i did a lot of research and always study before i will do some shit, so im 21 years old, and i want to start my first cycle, i hear about equipose and primobolan as first cycle, but im scared for my health, i now i sound like an idiot, but i always cared, and i will care, so i wanna know a few things about a first cycle, and how to defend my heart, liver, and pretty all my body so i will have the minimum side effects from them, i cant say i look bad, im around 8-9 percent body fat , the most fat is on my stomach, my arms , back , legs and shoulders are pretty straight, i just wanna say my diet is straight, but still i cant achieve the look i want, i have friends , a lot of them who took roids, some of them look better, some are not even near my look , so i just want some help, im around 77-78 kg and 177 cm, thanks everyoane and have a great day:)

1. Start your own thread
2. No one will advise you with steroid use, you're too young

Hi I am new here and am very open and honestly looking for help anyway I can get it. Plenty of people know way more then me and I am just trying to get more knowledge and understanding thank you.
5'8
not sure body fat buy I'm in good shape
Have never done a cycle
Goals are to learn and ultimately be around 180 lean

Age 38

Height 5'9"

Weight 185

Body fat % around 20%

Years of training 1 year

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
None

PCT for each cycle n/a

Goals lose weight/gain muscle

Supplements (if any) None currently other than caffeine

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) I am vegan, no food allergies

I started 5x5 program at the beginning of the year, minimal gains. I had pain in my hips whenever I squatted over 250 pounds after researching I've learned my exoskeleton is unbalanced and weak. So I've switched to body weight workouts before hitting the weights again. But I tire out quick and can't finish my routine. So I guess my question is at my age would test be a good beginner cycle for me?. ...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Im lost

[Week 4,
I'm already starting the fifth week. What to say .... for the moment the strength is maintained and increasing, my muscles begin to look harder but not bigger. I really want to keep training hard and see what happens in the coming weeks. Although I do not think I gain too much muscle. I want to share with you my training routine to see what you think. It is in Spanish but can translate it with google.
I want to emphasize that at the moment I have not obtained any side effects of the possible effects mentioned in the webs .... I am very happy with the products and I hope that in these two months that I still have, I notice a great improvement in my physique. I am eating and training very hard. thank you very much.

My physical data 28/04/2017
weight- 139.553lb
fat 16.9%.
Bone mass: 3.1klg (68.1lbs)
water 63%. Muscle 45.2klg (930,3lbs)
Stature 1.71 cm

This is my routine: https://tumejorfisico.com/rutinas-de-gimnasio/rutinas-de-volumen/rutina-de-hipertrofia/

New to this Forum

Height:6'1
Body fat%: I've never tested
Years of training: So I started lifting freshmen yr of high school, but then I stopped for my whole Sophmore year. Then Junior yr came and I started lifting again at my local rec center. But It was only until October of 2015 when I started to take excercising seriously. Im not sure about the time span, but I went from 267-180lbs. Two things I learned from losing weight: Take diet seriously and make sure to weight train. I say this because I lost all my weight by doing cardio only, I lost most of my "gains". When I was fatter I had what you call muffin top, I'm currently 205lbs( I've been weight training for about 6-7 months) I still have some fat/muffin top. My goal is to gain some muscle in order to get rid of that fat faster.

Supplements: pre work out and whey protein. I used to take creatine but I stopped

Last edited:
I have many years of training, but I would say 12 serious years. I am 215 pounds, and 6'1 (current body fat 18%) At my peak I was 165 with 5% bodyfat, which I will attempt to pass in the coming year. I have several injuries, but only one serious one, a tear to the left pectoral. I am well aware of how to use pct, but times are changing, and I find more information, and knowledge is better. I am not using much for supplements at the moment other than protein shakes, and the king :)

Last edited:
165, %5 body fat at 6'1. You have any pics of that physique? I'm 6'1 as well, i bulked from 180-205 and now I'm going to cut back down to 180-185. But I'm interested in seeing how it turned out for you, what were your macros at that point? My current macros of both proteins and carbs are above 200 and fat in the 60s. It's been two days since the start of my weigh cut. I have less than a yr lifting, I'm 20 yrs old, I only lifted serious in my freshman yr of high school, but after that yr I started eating horrible. But now I'm trying to make a change, anyways any advice would be appreciated.

New Member to Forum

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 185 lbs
Body fat %: never tested
Years of training: 10
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): None yet. Here to get my potential stack critiqued.
PCT for each cycle: TBD
Goals: Gain muscle mass. Want to pass 200 lbs bodyweight and then work on maintaining that weight while slowly getting more lean.
Supplements (if any): Whey protein, creatine, citrulline
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Depends on my goals at the time. Right now not watching diet and just trying to add mass. While cutting, I stick to low carbs, high fat, high protein.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): N/A

How do i enter my stats on my profile? I wasn’t given the option when i registered and i see no way to edit, etc. What am i missing here??

Age 46
5’10”
Approximately 10%
Years training 22
Compounds. I’ve pretty much run them all. I’m currently on PCT of HCG due to up coming surgery.
My last relevant cycle was 600mgs prop 300npp 300 tren acc and 300 master prop
Before i got injured i was on a cruise of 200 cyp and 150 eq!
Plan on running a medium to high dose of hgh post op for healing and recovery!
Nutrition wise, i eat clean all year round! I do bulk, but a clean bulk using a clean carb surplus
And total caloric intake to a surplus! I take 2 cheat meals a week, one Wednesday night and one Sunday!
I’m slated for rotator cuff surgery on January 8th. Two torn tendons and a high bicep tendon tear. I had the other
Shoulder done last year around the same time. Any recovery advice to speed up healing is very invited and welcomed.

Hey, Im a New Member here

Height: 6.0''
Weight: 175 lbs
Body fat 10-12%
Years of training: 10
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): None. Im here to get information on a recommended stack
PCT for each cycle: TBD
Goals: Add muscle mass. I want to gain about 10-15 pounds, while at the same time staying athletic and functional.
Supplements (if any): Whey protein, creatine
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Currently I'm limiting my carbs, mainly a high protein high fat diet.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): None

New here!
Age 42
5’10”
210lb
Body fat not sure around 14%
No cycles before
Just enjoy lifting weights, being in shape. As I am getting older recovery time is a little longer.
Supplements: whey protein, creatine and prework out
Goals to get leaner end up around 9% and 215 lbs while increasing over all strength
No injuries
Looking to add Sarms or possibly Anavar to training.

A lot to read on this thread!

Last edited:
Top Bottom