napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

Ask your questions in the thread that you started.

Hey , actually I got email from Marcusdavis23 and if you check the post it is already about me that he answer me , regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the thread to be getting advice so don't ask it and dont give it in here guys

HOw about blood work , its very important yet, no body talks about it ?

I posted how to interpret your blood work some time back. You can find it and have practically all your questions answered.

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 225 lbs
17%
I've trained naturally for the first 15 years
Trained for the last 15 years using AAS
Total years training = 30 years
Used Testosterone mostly Sustanon 250
- Deca
- Winstral
-D Ball
- Testoviron 250

Just started a cycle and I'm into the first week, third injection of 1mg Tren & 1 mg Prop/ 1 ml Tren & 1 ml Propionate, with Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day.

I never did a PCT before this cycle, but have already purchased, Novadex 20 mg, Clomid, Dostinex, and Aromasin 25 mg

Goals to put on more quality muscle size, go for a hard muscular look

I eat good and understand Protein and Carbs and fats. I realize that eating and resting plays 90% , then training hard and taking your supplements.

Just before starting this cycle I had 2 months off from taking anything. When I was on I ran a short cycle of 3 weeks of 500 mg Sustanon 250 and 500 mg of Testoviron 250, both bought from the pharmacy in the Dominican Republic, all legitimate and legal here. Problem was I've never used a PCT before, and now I'm experiencing very low labido and sex drive.

Now since watch Dylan's Video's on YouTube on Cycle Protection and other videos on PCT, I have become a believer and will use Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3 days and Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day while on cycle.

My question is, I bought Pharmacia Aromasin 25 mg, but the pill is so very small and round how is one supposed to cut it in half to receive 12.5 mg every other day?

Also my libedo seems way low and my desire for sex is extremely low, and just the thought about having to preform gives me major anxiety that is a real show stopper. But I'll wake up at night to go for a piss with a hard-on, so maybe my preference issue is mostly stress induced?

Like I already mentioned I've just started a cycle of Tren 1 mg & Prop 1 mg every others day, it's only the end of the first week and I've taken 3 injections of the mix. But I'm also taking Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and Aromasin 25 mg every other day (but I want to take only 12.5 mg every other day, but have no idea on how you go about cutting that tiny little pill into half?).

Please advise!

Best regards,

MarkieMark 59 years young and still training like a young buck!

Question on Aromasin

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 225 lbs
17%
I've trained naturally for the first 15 years
Trained for the last 15 years using AAS
Total years training = 30 years
Used Testosterone mostly Sustanon 250
- Deca
- Winstral
-D Ball
- Testoviron 250

Just started a cycle and I'm into the first week, third injection of 1mg Tren & 1 mg Prop/ 1 ml Tren & 1 ml Propionate, with Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day.

I never did a PCT before this cycle, but have already purchased, Novadex 20 mg, Clomid, Dostinex, and Aromasin 25 mg

Goals to put on more quality muscle size, go for a hard muscular look

I eat good and understand Protein and Carbs and fats. I realize that eating and resting plays 90% , then training hard and taking your supplements.

Just before starting this cycle I had 2 months off from taking anything. When I was on I ran a short cycle of 3 weeks of 500 mg Sustanon 250 and 500 mg of Testoviron 250, both bought from the pharmacy in the Dominican Republic, all legitimate and legal here. Problem was I've never used a PCT before, and now I'm experiencing very low labido and sex drive.

Now since watch Dylan's Video's on YouTube on Cycle Protection and other videos on PCT, I have become a believer and will use Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3 days and Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day while on cycle.

My question is, I bought Pharmacia Aromasin 25 mg, but the pill is so very small and round how is one supposed to cut it in half to receive 12.5 mg every other day?

Also my libedo seems way low and my desire for sex is extremely low, and just the thought about having to preform gives me major anxiety that is a real show stopper. But I'll wake up at night to go for a piss with a hard-on, so maybe my preference issue is mostly stress induced?

Like I already mentioned I've just started a cycle of Tren 1 mg & Prop 1 mg every others day, it's only the end of the first week and I've taken 3 injections of the mix. But I'm also taking Dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and Aromasin 25 mg every other day (but I want to take only 12.5 mg every other day, but have no idea on how you go about cutting that tiny little pill into half?).

Please advise!

Best regards,

MarkieMark 59 years young and still training like a young buck!

height: 5'10"
weight: 225 lbs
17%
i've trained naturally for the first 15 years
trained for the last 15 years using aas
total years training = 30 years
used testosterone mostly sustanon 250
- deca
- winstral
-d ball
- testoviron 250

just started a cycle and i'm into the first week, third injection of 1mg tren & 1 mg prop/ 1 ml tren & 1 ml propionate, with dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and aromasin 12.5 mg every other day.

I never did a pct before this cycle, but have already purchased, novadex 20 mg, clomid, dostinex, and aromasin 25 mg

goals to put on more quality muscle size, go for a hard muscular look

i eat good and understand protein and carbs and fats. I realize that eating and resting plays 90% , then training hard and taking your supplements.

Just before starting this cycle i had 2 months off from taking anything. When i was on i ran a short cycle of 3 weeks of 500 mg sustanon 250 and 500 mg of testoviron 250, both bought from the pharmacy in the dominican republic, all legitimate and legal here. Problem was i've never used a pct before, and now i'm experiencing very low labido and sex drive.

Now since watch dylan's video's on youtube on cycle protection and other videos on pct, i have become a believer and will use dostinex 0.5 mg every 3 days and aromasin 12.5 mg every other day while on cycle.

My question is, i bought pharmacia aromasin 25 mg, but the pill is so very small and round how is one supposed to cut it in half to receive 12.5 mg every other day?

Also my libedo seems way low and my desire for sex is extremely low, and just the thought about having to preform gives me major anxiety that is a real show stopper. But i'll wake up at night to go for a piss with a hard-on, so maybe my preference issue is mostly stress induced?

Like i already mentioned i've just started a cycle of tren 1 mg & prop 1 mg every others day, it's only the end of the first week and i've taken 3 injections of the mix. But i'm also taking dostinex 0.5 mg every 3rd day and aromasin 25 mg every other day (but i want to take only 12.5 mg every other day, but have no idea on how you go about cutting that tiny little pill into half?).

Please advise!

Best regards,

markiemark 59 years young and still training like a young buck!

start your own thread!!!!

LMFAO! it was said throughout this thread OVER AND OVER again to start your own thread for questions and there is just a blatant disregard for anything anyone says... how on earth can someone be taken seriously if they cannot even read and follow instruction? i mean, what is the fucking malfunction???

Age 42
Height 6'4
Weight 120kg
Body fat % 25
Years of training 15+

Complete cycle history. First course was 10ml sus and 10ml deca. Done little courses since then up until maybe 6 years ago when I started mixing different esters. Cyp and deca with anavar min 8 to 10 weeks on each one and then would just stop. My diet was pretty bad back then and never did a pct and lost most of my gains. Biggest one to date is the one im currently on. 750ml sus a week, 500ml tren E a week, 500ml deca a week W 1-10. W 11-13 T PROP and x2 25mg proviron tablets a day. And currently half way through the 2nd week of short easter.
Last 3 months I've been on peps 200mcg ghrp6 + 100mcg mod grf 1-29 before breakfast. 2iu hgh pre/workout and 200mcg ghrp6+ 100mcg mod grf 1-29 post workout and same ghrp and ghrh pep pre bed. I've actually not come off taking injectables on this cycle for about 6 months.. Started then trickled then started again.

PCT for each cycle have never done.

Goals putting on as much mass as possible and loosing body fat now with the diet I'm on.

Supplements as follows
- mutant casein protein x2 per day
-mutant bcaa intra workout
-shatter sx-7 pre workout
-multi vit, 1400mg alaskan fish oil, 450mg calcium and magnesium, 1 liv52 tablet l, 3 grams buffered vitamin c, morning, post workout and pre bed.

General idea of nutrition is good now
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Hernia operation

sent from BlackBerry Dtek60

Need some help as I need to sort out my pct which I have never done before and I don't want to loose the gains I have got which is nearly 12kg I have put on.

Age 42
Height 6'4
Weight 120kg
Body fat % 25
Years of training 15+

Complete cycle history. First course was 10ml sus and 10ml deca. Done little courses since then up until maybe 6 years ago when I started mixing different esters. Cyp and deca with anavar min 8 to 10 weeks on each one and then would just stop. My diet was pretty bad back then and never did a pct and lost most of my gains. Biggest one to date is the one im currently on. 750ml sus a week, 500ml tren E a week, 500ml deca a week W 1-10. W 11-13 T PROP and x2 25mg proviron tablets a day. And currently half way through the 2nd week of short easter.
Last 3 months I've been on peps 200mcg ghrp6 + 100mcg mod grf 1-29 before breakfast. 2iu hgh pre/workout and 200mcg ghrp6+ 100mcg mod grf 1-29 post workout and same ghrp and ghrh pep pre bed. I've actually not come off taking injectables on this cycle for about 6 months.. Started then trickled then started again.

PCT for each cycle have never done.

Goals putting on as much mass as possible and loosing body fat now with the diet I'm on.

Supplements as follows
- mutant casein protein x2 per day
-mutant bcaa intra workout
-shatter sx-7 pre workout
-multi vit, 1400mg alaskan fish oil, 450mg calcium and magnesium, 1 liv52 tablet l, 3 grams buffered vitamin c, morning, post workout and pre bed.

General idea of nutrition is good now
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) Hernia operation

Start your own thread like they just stated above you will be helped faster.

If your using an app like Tapatalk it's at the top and says start new thread, if you are using the forum page it's under source talk then under the word forum. Hope that helps bro.

I cant find where to start a new thread. I see people commenting on other threads. I just need some help with my pct. And be able to stay on the gh and peps and whether to use hcg or not

Figure it out.

lol! I think I've already had a couple snafu's just before I read this... my apologies. I WILL say this i'm of the opinion that a lot of the guys that come on here are looking for help, 'think' they know enough or have the right answers to start, only to find out that using gear after you're into it, can be a bit more complicated than they thought. Lastly, some of the advice can be comflicting at times... what's a newbie to do? ya know. Just my two cents. But, this is an awesome forum and I'm trying to soak it all up like a spunge! Thanks!

Top Bottom