napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New here? Read this. Been here? Ready it anyway.

Let's see if I do it right
5'6
~170lb
26%
25years
cycle history 20 years ago
Get leaner
no allergies
Avoid heavy squats due to knees

Just read up about SR9009, so I thought I would give it a try. I used to do BB competitions and also power lifting...awhile back.
I have sr9009 and Cardarine, I am thinking 1.5ml of sr and 1 ml a day of Cardarine for me to start?
Any input appreciated.

5'6
~170lb
26%
25years
Get leaner
no allergies

Just read up about SR9009, so I thought I would give it a try. I used to do BB competitions and also power lifting...awhile back.
I have sr9009 and Cardarine, I am thinking 1.5ml of sr and 1 ml a day of Cardarine for me to start?
Any input appreciated.

No, you did it wrong. Start YOUR OWN thread.

Last edited:
5'6
~170lb
26%
25years
Get leaner
no allergies

Any input appreciated.

Start your own thread on this subject and we will be happy to help you bro

Age 51
Height 183
Weight 81
Body fat % 15
Years of training: 4 years of kickboxing, 2 years ago did a 12 week challenge (Gained 12 kilos, lost body fat). Currently at end of week 8(cycle) and week 7 (Training) of a 20 week challenge.
Complete cycle history (First cycle was very small doses Test, EQ and Decca.)
(Current cycle wk 1-4 = Mon and Thur Test@1ml, [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Tabs 7 days Dbol@30mg 3 tabs, Anadrol@25mg 1/2 tab and T3@40mcg 1 tab
wk 5-8 = [email protected], [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Thur [email protected], [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Tabs Mon and Thur T3@40mcg 1 tab
wk 9-12 = Mon and Thur [email protected], [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Tabs 7 days Dbol@30mg 3 tabs, Anadrol@25mg 1/2 tab and T3@40mcg 1 tab
wk 13-16 = Mon, Fri Test@1ml, [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Wed Test@1ml, [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Tabs 7 days T3@40mcg 1 tab
wk 17-20 = Mon, Fri Test@1ml, [email protected] and EQ@1ml) Wed Test@1ml, [email protected] and EQ@1ml)Tabs 7 days Dbol@30mg 3 tabs, Anadrol@25mg 1/2 tab and T3@40mcg 1 tab
PCT for each cycle (Don't know?)
Goals I would like to get to 90kg, then go from there
Supplements (Nil)
General idea of nutrition (No food alergies, current diet plan is 4200calories)
Any other relevant info (I have stuffed shoulders, makes it difficult with some exercises so I change grip accordingly to alleviate pain (Pec dek and incline press are a couple)

any queries, please provide links so I can access via my phone. Thank you.

5' 10"
BF 7.1%
Weight 240
Years Training 1-1/2

1st cycle 12 weeks
600mg Deca/ 500mg Test Cyp

Pct Clomid and HCG

goals to win shows and live a healthy lifestyle

Allergies penicillin and fish lol

No injuries or surgeries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey whats up guys!

new to the forum! looking forward to Learning from nothing but the best beasts themselves ;)

Age 31
Height 5'6''
Weight 190 lbs
Body fat % 13-15%
Years of training 4-6 years lost count of bodybuilding and high intensity workouts
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) none at the moment willing to learn how what when and where...
PCT for each cycle
Goals : getting swole and then ripped AF!, stepping my game to another level
Supplements (if any) protein BCAA pre-workout beta alanine glutamine (usual crap)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) good knowledge, no allergies but have certain limitations that make my gut bloat (complex carbs such as bread and pasta)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) back operation summer 2016 for a cyst, non-concerous THANK GOD!! fully recuperated but left with a small belly due to mal-nutritioning and high protein dieting...

here's my situation at the moment, I've stepped out of the gym for Professional reasons, it has now been 2 months since. Now that shit has settled down, I feel that I'm ready to hit it hard once more. Although this time I want to amp my game up! intensity Wise and physically. I've asked around amature websites and forums and people are suggesting me to take TREN and I can buy it for a fair price. My worry is that they seem un-informed or un-aware of the harm this may do to my body! (simply they dont care....DUH!)

What I want to know from you all, is what will I be needing in conjunction to the TREN? should i be using TREN as a first cycle? (to my mind no, as this shit's pretty powerful stuff) should I buy it for future use?

anyway i need guidance from the pro's, what should I do and where should I buy?

regards

hey whats up guys!

New to the forum! Looking forward to learning from nothing but the best beasts themselves ;)

age 31
height 5'6''
weight 190 lbs
body fat % 13-15%
years of training 4-6 years lost count of bodybuilding and high intensity workouts
complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) none at the moment willing to learn how what when and where...
Pct for each cycle
goals : Getting swole and then ripped af!, stepping my game to another level
supplements (if any) protein bcaa pre-workout beta alanine glutamine (usual crap)
general idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) good knowledge, no allergies but have certain limitations that make my gut bloat (complex carbs such as bread and pasta)
any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) back operation summer 2016 for a cyst, non-concerous thank god!! Fully recuperated but left with a small belly due to mal-nutritioning and high protein dieting...

Here's my situation at the moment, i've stepped out of the gym for professional reasons, it has now been 2 months since. Now that shit has settled down, i feel that i'm ready to hit it hard once more. Although this time i want to amp my game up! Intensity wise and physically. I've asked around amature websites and forums and people are suggesting me to take tren and i can buy it for a fair price. My worry is that they seem un-informed or un-aware of the harm this may do to my body! (simply they dont care....duh!)

what i want to know from you all, is what will i be needing in conjunction to the tren? Should i be using tren as a first cycle? (to my mind no, as this shit's pretty powerful stuff) should i buy it for future use?

Anyway i need guidance from the pro's, what should i do and where should i buy?

Regards

start your own thread

Lgd/gw

COMPLETE stats

5'10"
30%
8yrs training
12wks LGD 4033.
PCT...Clomiphene
Wanna be around 200 but a little harder
Whey Protein
Very good idea of diet.
Nothing else...no injuries

I am trying to find out if stacking LGD 4033 is OK with GW 50156. I have taken LGD before and I love it. And I want to continue using it but would also like to stack it with something else just wondering if that stack is OK? I want to continue to get size but would love to use the cutting aspects of GW.

complete stats

5'10"
30%
8yrs training
12wks lgd 4033.
Pct...clomiphene
wanna be around 200 but a little harder
whey protein
very good idea of diet.
Nothing else...no injuries

i am trying to find out if stacking lgd 4033 is ok with gw 50156. I have taken lgd before and i love it. And i want to continue using it but would also like to stack it with something else just wondering if that stack is ok? I want to continue to get size but would love to use the cutting aspects of gw.

start your own thread

Great post. I've read this first and haven't posted yet. Starting our on the right foot.

...now about my PRs. LOL

Hello every buddy ,
Height : 180cm ( 5,9")
Weight : 75.5 kg ( 166.5 Ibs)
Body fat % : 17.5
Year of training : 1 years non stop
Cycle : my only first cycle
1 week : 50 mg of deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week: 250 sustanon
4 week : 50 mg deca
5 week : 250 sustanon
I've been running for 5 week as above
Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape .
Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , ,
PCT : no idea

I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
•I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
•So please
1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )
3- or if can correct me about my cycle ?

Thanks

Hello every buddy ,
Height : 180cm ( 5,9")
Weight : 75.5 kg ( 166.5 Ibs)
Body fat % : 17.5
Year of training : 1 years non stop
Cycle : my only first cycle
1 week : 50 mg of deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week: 250 sustanon
4 week : 50 mg deca
5 week : 250 sustanon
I've been running for 5 week as above
Goal; want to increase by bulk and get shredded, in good shape .
Supplement : nitro-tech Performance ( protien) , creantine ( but I've stop after 40 day of using ) now I am using BCAA ( Cellucor COR-Performance Beta-BCAA) , carnitnie , ,
PCT : no idea

I've seen some change but not that much , I run less dosage because I don't want to face side effects .
•I really don't know what to do after that , in one side I want to stop and now I want to continue,
•So please
1- if you recommend me to continue can you please tell me the right minimum dosage cycle ( less side effect )
2- and if you are recommending me to stop the cycle what do I need , like ( pct , nolvadex ,etc )
3- or if can correct me about my cycle ?

Thanks

You need PCT asap and stop your cycle. I have never seen a cycle like yours at all. Test only should be your first cycle, your body fat is way to high for steroids. I'm not even seeing an AI or caber in this cycle. You should have asked way before you started this cycle. Honestly a senior member should really help you out cause I'm not sure with how long you have been on deca without caber how bad your sides will be.

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
GW- 20mg ED

You need PCT asap and stop your cycle. I have never seen a cycle like yours at all. Test only should be your first cycle, your body fat is way to high for steroids. I'm not even seeing an AI or caber in this cycle. You should have asked way before you started this cycle. Honestly a senior member should really help you out cause I'm not sure with how long you have been on deca without caber how bad your sides will be.

Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Nolva- 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
GW- 20mg ED

Hello thanks for response and guidance, here is the question, my dosage is very less as compare to other I used 50 mg of deca per first to week and then 3d week sustanon 250 week4 50 deca , last week , sustanon 250 that is it . But I was wondering people who've taking much higher than this , their pct and mine is same ?

Top Bottom