napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy intro

Ssiinn

Hey all.
First time posting here, but have been lurking for a while.
I'm 6'2 currently range 215-225 depending on the time and day. Estimated 12 to 15% BF. 42 yes old.
Have a couple aas cycles under me. Been on trt for quite a few years after finding my T levels were low following a bad motorcycle accident.
Was on 100mg test C, 50mg deca and 50mg Winny a week. Prescribed through a trt Dr. For a couple years.
First cycle was test and winny. Ended up at 600mg test wk for 12wks and 50mg Winny Ed for 6 weeks.
Cruised for 3 months with 100 t/c, 50 deca, 50 winny per wk.
Recently finished a test-c 500/deca 300 14 wks dbol 50 ed/6 wks.
Dostinex 2x a week and Arimidex eod. Nutrissa Cycle Support, fish oil, L-Phenylalanine. For support.
Was eating upto 5k calories a day, 1000 cal over maintenance. Logged everything through Chronometer. Best app ever. Logged calories burnt thought Samsung Watch pro 5, walking calories and workout calories.
Honestly didn't gain what I expected. Lots of strength, and muscle from what everyone says. But was expecting to ballon up, maybe diet was more on point than I assumed and I shouldn't have expected to gain a bunch of water weight and fat lmao.
Planning a Sarm/Peptide cycle next incorporating a mini cut cycle along with intermittent fasting.
Compounds and dosages will be the following.
MK-2866 20mg/day
GW501516 25mg/day
S4 50mg/day.
8 week cycle
Sarm dosages will be assessed the first 2 weeks starting with half doses.
Ghrp-2 100mcg 3xD
Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3xD
12 weeks

TRT will continue throughout. 100mg test, 50mg deca.
Wk 1 will be peptides only. @maintainence calories
Wk 2-3 Sarms and Peptides @maintainence cals
Wk 4-9 Sarms Peptides w/1000 calorie/day mini cut.
Wk 10-11 Sarms and peptides @maintainence cal
Wk 12 Peptides @maintainence cal.

I train 4 days a week. 2 times a week per muscle hypertrophy style training. Will add in cardio as needed I order to meet calories deficit as needed.

So that's me and my plans. Feel free to give me your thoughts and rip it to shreds. No hard feelings. 😂

And thanks for having me!

welcome to isarms bro

i can help you design a better cutting cycle if you like, just let me know.. not sure if you bought these already and were set on this layout but theres definitely better layout options

Yes I have. Well, placed and order with Sarms.forsale Fri. Have used the same source for peptides a few times in the past, and already had have those as well.
I have watched your cut cycle Vid and know your list differs.
Having no sarm experience prior to this, I pretty much based my choices off a bunch of different opinions.
That being said I'm not opposed to making changes and/or additions.

Welcome to isarms, awesome to have you and great to see you make a post as well as reading as you have been! I will leave it to Dylan to offer his critique of the cycle!

Yes I have. Well, placed and order with Sarms.forsale Fri. Have used the same source for peptides a few times in the past, and already had have those as well.
I have watched your cut cycle Vid and know your list differs.
Having no sarm experience prior to this, I pretty much based my choices off a bunch of different opinions.
That being said I'm not opposed to making changes and/or additions.
awesome bro... you do whatever you like brother, just trying to provide you the most effective plan for your goals... the cycle plan you have is very good, dont get me wrong, but there is a better option..

a few things as well

you should go 12 weeks, not 8, if you want to get the most out of everything you are doing...

also. i would highly reconsider staying on deca prolonged periods of time, even at a lower dose.. its NOT providing you any real healing and not something you should stay on extended periods of time

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed

OK after your first response I rewatched you sarm peptide video.
Im wanted to use sr9009 but am very worried about the sleep side. I sleep horrible as it is. Have sleep Apnea. Worse thing a person can have Ive came to believe. And I had thought to use Rad 140 during my next bulking cycle. Which will follow closely afyer this cut and was worried about over use, per se, of Rad.
I had though MK-2866 would be beneficial for me due to the healing aspect. I've gotten a bitt strong faster than my joints have kept up.
Will definitely extend to 12 wks and just run sarms the entire time. Was under the assumption 8 was standard.
I have read up on AOD and Frag a bit.
I will most definitely rethink the use of deca in trt. Only reason I've used it is it was Dr prescribed. And tbh completely honest not sure why. His use of winny was to lower shbg.
And thanks alot. Hearing this from you directly gives me more food for thought.
Thanks alot.

Welcome!! Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Of course the TRT continues - it is legit right? So for life
Yea. As i said I wrecked my crotch rocket and damn near died. After being able to walk again and get back to life again, due to being tied all the time and in general a bad way overall I started reading, had my hormones checked. Everything was good except test lvl. Total was low, say round 250 if i believe correctly, was years ago.
My PCP put me on trt. I knew it was for life then, also have never felt a need to have my own children, as every female ive been with in the last 10 years has kids, lmao, so have been fine being a step-dad. That and the fact i've never been ready to raise children, and am now turning 42 this Friday, its past my time anyways, lol.

I've only recently started working out again after not for years following my accident believing i just couldn't due to still lingering injuries.

So i'm not some guy that decided to do some cycles and be lazy and forgo PCT and say Im trt just to stay on cycle continuously, lmao. TRT for me was needed well before now.

Welcome aboard. Cant wait to keep track of this log
I do plan on taking skin fold measurements along with BIA from both my scale and Samsung watch. I know the bia shit isn't accurate, but ive been using it for months so have average numbers through those to use. A negative is a negative no matter if the actually amount is correct. Before during and after pics as well. Ive kept as precise as i can food logs, especially since I eat the same thing 5 days a week.

Also it appears AOD is really hard to get ATM. Neither Sarms.forsale, nor umbrella have it. My normal peptide source doesn't have it either. I've considered Frag in the past, but wasn't affordable at the time. Might not be now tbh, as i have enough ghrp-2/mod grf for 12 weeks.
I'm really considering adding in RAD though after reading so much about its fat lose ability.

As crazy as this sounds, the thought that doing I.F. along with using a minicut and correct diet would strip away the body fat I was looking for and adding in a few SARMs and the 2 peptides ive used in the past to give me a better edge. I need to post a couple pics of the last peptide cycle i did that included intermittent fasting. Wasn't working out, wasn't extremely active and was looking pretty good. The thought is after putting on quite a bit of muscle and now dieting correctly, the use of those same peptides along with known working sarms and the correct diet and working out I should get to a great look for summer and lead me into a great leak bulk cycle

bro log this out it will keep you accountable. Just listen to Dylan and you will do great!

Horrible pics atm. Plan to have girl take some better pics for before and after.
Plan to grab measurements today as well.
Going to keep Sarms I have and add Rad 140. So will be Dylans suggestions just with MK-2866 swapped for Sr 9009.
As for peptides may include frag, as I've wanted to run it before, but cost is a factor in that regard. More than likely will see how things go with only gh peptides for this cycle and go from there.

Attachments

• 20230330_210955.jpg
    20230330_210955.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230213_225025.jpg
    20230213_225025.jpg
    936.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230213_224915.jpg
    20230213_224915.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230210_160359_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_160359_Facebook.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221229_101027.jpg
    20221229_101027.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221229_101020.jpg
    20221229_101020.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221212_153201.jpg
    20221212_153201.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 4
Pic quality is dog shit bro LOLL just giving you a hard time.. hard to make any assessments on body fat with the pictures there.. you judge by the stomach generally so i cant help with these but as far as the AOD, that should be back soon, there is a shortage everywhere on it but that should be back... tesamorelin is very strong for cutting and fragment is a long time favorite for cutting so either is a strong addition there if you choose to add peptides in there...

Top Bottom