napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy intro and cycle history

Specimen

What up fellas,

Here because I've seen Dylan on YouTube and the man seems like he knows what he's talking about and genuinely wants to help ppl cycle safely.

Ill give a quick summary of where I'm at right now...

Height: 6'0
Weight: 195
Ecto

Been lifting for 9 years last 7 pretty serious. Diet has been in check for about 5. Never thought of doing anabolics as ive managed to be consistent with my training and ppl have even speculated that i have cycled anyway lolz. Then I dislocated my shoulder on NYE (start of 2017) took 5 months off lost a ton of strength and dropped to 175 (from 190ish). Began lifting again lightly in May. Decided to try some test to get my gains back and this is what it looked like..

Cycle 1
1-6 Test E 300/wk
7-12 Test E 600/wk
Adex 12.5 EOD as needed
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Last pin 8/31

I went from 175 to 198 and am currently at 195. Thinking my Test was bunk or under dosed as I feel like i couldve put that weight on just from lifting and eating right. I did get shut down and got some acne but I didnt notice much of a difference in mood/strength now that im off. I Didn't get bloods done so that's on me. I used IP Pharma from the darkweb.

Currently I'm looking to bulk up for the winter and hoping to put on a lean 10lbs when all is done. This is what I'm thinking:

Cycle 2:
1-12 Test E 500/wk
1-10 Deca 300/wk
1-4 Dbol 20-40/day
Adex 12.5 EOD
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Proviron to manage prolactin?

Open to thoughts and suggestions. Also, how do you guys go about getting bloodwork done? My doc says my insurance only pays for it once every 6 months. I dont mind paying extra but Im wondering if ppl get a specific test from somewhere like labcorp vs saying "i want bloodwork" when I go to my doc.

Any help is appreciated

You need caber to control prolactin. Proviron won't do that. I'd also use aromasin instead of arimadex

You don't have anywhere close to a reasonable pct either. This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

yes, you need caber or prami to manage prolactin... proviron is NOT going to do that for you... i would also change to aromasin on this cycle but you go with whatever you want... dont exceed 30 mg of dbol... just be aware there is A LOT of estrogen conversion here wth dbol and test and having to manage prolactin along with that is imperative so i would highly consider switching to aromasin... rick gave you the proper pct to go with

Top Bottom