napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle

SpikedEggnog

for anyone who is interested:

I am 3 weeks into my baby cycle of test, deca, tbol. i will run tbol 5 weeks and test/deca 12 weeks.

i have been busy with a new job (working at Gold's Gym now) lately so I havent had a chance to post any updates until now.

currently i am running 150/150 test deca + 40mg TBOL. wednesday at midnight will be the end of my 3rd week - i am up 7 lbs so far, 223 lbs - 230 lbs. have no idea where the weight is but i think i gained 1/2 inch in thighs..i have very little water retention/bloating. i was about 225 last week and i had one cheat meal at the end of my 2nd week of diet (some pizza) and then somehow i came in 3 days later weighing 229.4. i worked out all week and I am still the same, in fact i gained a tiny bit more weight. my vascularity/nitrogen retention has increased, and my strength has increased. i am still busting my butt in gym and with Diet. BUT i am dreaming about some pizza

SpikedEggnog said:

I am 3 weeks into my baby cycle of test, deca, tbol. i will run tbol 5 weeks and test/deca 12 weeks.

i have been busy with a new job (working at Gold's Gym now) lately so I havent had a chance to post any updates until now.

currently i am running 150/150 test deca + 40mg TBOL. wednesday at midnight will be the end of my 3rd week - i am up 7 lbs so far, 223 lbs - 230 lbs. have no idea where the weight is but i think i gained 1/2 inch in thighs..i have very little water retention/bloating. i was about 225 last week and i had one cheat meal at the end of my 2nd week of diet (some pizza) and then somehow i came in 3 days later weighing 229.4. i worked out all week and I am still the same, in fact i gained a tiny bit more weight. my vascularity/nitrogen retention has increased, and my strength has increased. i am still busting my butt in gym and with Diet. BUT i am dreaming about some pizza

Oh lord...you are on one of those keto diets? If so be sure you get the calories right. It is going to take about 2 weeks before your body changes from carb buring to fat burning ,so you may get sluggish. You have to push thru that. When you stop the tbol you better get to at least 200/200 deca/test. At 12 weeks you might start looking and feeling your best, so if it feels right go for another 2-4 weeks. You should be lean and hard, especially if you polish off with some winny.

Good luck!

drb_iac said:
SpikedEggnog said:

Oh lord...you are on one of those keto diets? If so be sure you get the calories right. It is going to take about 2 weeks before your body changes from carb buring to fat burning ,so you may get sluggish. You have to push thru that. When you stop the tbol you better get to at least 200/200 deca/test. At 12 weeks you might start looking and feeling your best, so if it feels right go for another 2-4 weeks. You should be lean and hard, especially if you polish off with some winny.

Good luck!

nah im not on keto, i eat carbs. i just avoid pizza for obvious reasons..

Re: RE: New Cycle

SpikedEggnog said:

I was wondering where you were at lol, keep us posted on your cycle, very interesting..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

SpikedEggnog said:

I like the cycle brother! Small yet effective doses, is perfect . You are going about things the right way, and you have the right results to show it. I wish more people would adopt this mentality and cycle more responsibly. Thanks for sharing bro

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

I like the cycle brother! Small yet effective doses, is perfect . You are going about things the right way, and you have the right results to show it. I wish more people would adopt this mentality and cycle more responsibly. Thanks for sharing bro

yes thanks rick. the trick is to keep it low enough for people to believe youre Natty. Lol joking..

Re: RE: New Cycle

Angel said:
SpikedEggnog said:

I was wondering where you were at lol, keep us posted on your cycle, very interesting..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

no prob man i will

SpikedEggnog said:

i have seen a lot of favor with deca and npp results especially when ran lower... it avoided a lot of water or sloppy gain and most come out like a brick wall and very dry... i think what your doing is very wise... i would not even go above 200 for each... that's probably a sweet spot but if your comfortable at 150 then stay there... i think you would see more result and 200 but either way, your doing great bro... i like adding tbol in there as well... very smart and i like the conservative approach with an aggressive type cycle... keep us updated

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

i have seen a lot of favor with deca and npp results especially when ran lower... it avoided a lot of water or sloppy gain and most come out like a brick wall and very dry... i think what your doing is very wise... i would not even go above 200 for each... that's probably a sweet spot but if your comfortable at 150 then stay there... i think you would see more result and 200 but either way, your doing great bro... i like adding tbol in there as well... very smart and i like the conservative approach with an aggressive type cycle... keep us updated

thanks man i appreciate it. yeah i may go up to 200/200 when i finish the TBol, both you and drb mentioned 200 so ill think about it..

and youre right, i have very little water retention (nothing more then i normally would) and i am noticing more hardness and vascularity/nitro retention. veins in quads and hips coming out.. and I think I am going to start doing more Supersets and Tri sets as a way of increasing Cardio without doing outright Cardio. (I still swim and tan a little every day at beach though)

today will be the last day of my TBOL, and i just upped the test/deca from 150 to 200, pinned 200/200 TEST/DECA tonight. will run it for at least another 7 weeks and see how it goes.
so far my strength and vascularity is up and my weight last update was 223,225-230, since last update i went from 230 up to 233,234ish.

i have been really focusing my weak points as well to try and bring some more symmetry to my physique. focusing calves and Biceps hard.

on a side note, i learned some good news but very sad news at the same time. i saw a picture of frank mcgraths forearms with a tape around it, they measured 17s.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag106/nvious123/Forearm_zpsd3cda916.jpg

i dont have superb genetics for most bodyparts, i work my butt off for growth, but when it comes to forearms i have supreme genetics, no arrogance here it is not such a blessing because they overshadow my upper arms. but i measured my forearms and they measured 16 inches. this is all fine and dandy that my forearms are almost as big as Frank McGraths who is well known for them, but i struggle to keep upper arms growing to match the forearm growth. I do not do any direct forearm work anymore. havent done forearm work for months, but they still get worked doing back, bis, etc. indirect work. but i did think it was kind of cool that i am practically Natty ( 150test/deca is super low dose and my first time using) and had forearms close to Franks. keep in mind frank is 5'11" and i am 6'5"... so i guess i thank my dad for making me a living Popeye....

Attachments

• IMAG1073_1.jpg
    IMAG1073_1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 42
today will be the last day of my TBOL, and i just upped the test/deca from 150 to 200, pinned 200/200 TEST/DECA tonight. will run it for at least another 7 weeks and see how it goes.
so far my strength and vascularity is up and my weight last update was 223,225-230, since last update i went from 230 up to 233,234ish.

i have been really focusing my weak points as well to try and bring some more symmetry to my physique. focusing calves and Biceps hard.

on a side note, i learned some good news but very sad news at the same time. i saw a picture of frank mcgraths forearms with a tape around it, they measured 17s.

i dont have superb genetics for most bodyparts, i work my butt off for growth, but when it comes to forearms i have supreme genetics, no arrogance here it is not such a blessing because they overshadow my upper arms. but i measured my forearms and they measured 16 inches. this is all fine and dandy that my forearms are almost as big as Frank McGraths who is well known for them, but i struggle to keep upper arms growing to match the forearm growth. I do not do any direct forearm work anymore. havent done forearm work for months, but they still get worked doing back, bis, etc. indirect work. but i did think it was kind of cool that i am practically Natty ( 150test/deca is super low dose and my first time using) and had forearms close to Franks. keep in mind frank is 5'11" and i am 6'5"... so i guess i thank my dad for making me a living Popeye....

very nice bro! i was really wondering about how you were doing with the low doses.. im not far enough along to really say much but i though you were.. thanks for the update! very impressive size improvements and the vascularity looks great.. keep the updates coming!

Wow. Very nice brother! Forearms and vascularity looks pretty sick

ok, been about two weeks since last update.

After i dropped the TBOL two weeks ago i noticed a slight dip in vascularity and hardness, and a little softer.
the TBOL is the real deal for Lean Mass, it doesnt have an ounce of water but it makes you full, hard, and dry.

BUT here we are two weeks later and i am running the increased dosage of 200/200 test/deca after dropping the TBOL. my vascularity/hardness has increased again and my strength/appetite has increased. for example, on trap shrugs i normally do 405-455. i did that the other day but I felt i had more in me. so i tossed another plate on. i did it. felt light. i tossed another 45 on and grabbed the chalk because hands were getting sweaty. i snatched up 6 plates on each side for 16 reps, FULL reps none of this half rep garbage on shrugs, i let the traps hang and stretch then pull up to ears. thats 540 lb shrugs when i normally do 455. i do 8 reps with suicide grip then 4 with alternate grip, then switch hands and 4 more with alternate grip for a total of 16 reps. SO my strength is definitely UP.

same story with Calf Raises. im normally doing 455. crap felt light, so i tossed another plate on. still felt light, so what the heck TOSS another plate on. 6 plates on Calf Raise, 540 lbs 8 reps standing on tip toes with slow controlled reps. my strength is going up.

as far as my weight it has only increased slightly since last update BUT weight doesnt necessarily mean progress. last update i was 223-224, currently i weigh in at 225-226. but i believe i may have recomped slightly, my vascularity is up and i feel a little tighter. the cuts in my quads are more prominent and i am getting veins in my calves. so i am trying to not worry about weight so much but just focus on the mirror.

as far as my measurements go:

calves around 18s now, increase of 1 inch.

upper arms 18s increase of half inch

neck 17.5 increase of half inch

thighs 26 increase of 1 inch

chest, i cant remember earlier measurements but i believe i gained a inch or so in chest/back measurement

for those wondering i ran Pharmalady TBOL global anabolic, tested it with labmax it is Legit. i am currently running platinum biotech DECA, pharmalady, tested labmax it is Legit and perfectly match their pics of their pharma grade DECA. Props to pharma lady for her superb customer service and product.

i am currently running a new diet tweak and workout program so i will keep updates coming..as far as sides, so far nothing to report except a tiny bit of acne. nothing crazy just a couple more pimples here and there..

5 weeks left in cycle.

After i dropped the TBOL two weeks ago i noticed a slight dip in vascularity and hardness, and a little softer.
the TBOL is the real deal for Lean Mass, it doesnt have an ounce of water but it makes you full, hard, and dry.

BUT here we are two weeks later and i am running the increased dosage of 200/200 test/deca after dropping the TBOL. my vascularity/hardness has increased again and my strength/appetite has increased. for example, on trap shrugs i normally do 405-455. i did that the other day but I felt i had more in me. so i tossed another plate on. i did it. felt light. i tossed another 45 on and grabbed the chalk because hands were getting sweaty. i snatched up 6 plates on each side for 16 reps, FULL reps none of this half rep garbage on shrugs, i let the traps hang and stretch then pull up to ears. thats 540 lb shrugs when i normally do 455. i do 8 reps with suicide grip then 4 with alternate grip, then switch hands and 4 more with alternate grip for a total of 16 reps. SO my strength is definitely UP.

same story with Calf Raises. im normally doing 455. crap felt light, so i tossed another plate on. still felt light, so what the heck TOSS another plate on. 6 plates on Calf Raise, 540 lbs 8 reps standing on tip toes with slow controlled reps. my strength is going up.

as far as my weight it has only increased slightly since last update BUT weight doesnt necessarily mean progress. last update i was 223-224, currently i weigh in at 225-226. but i believe i may have recomped slightly, my vascularity is up and i feel a little tighter. the cuts in my quads are more prominent and i am getting veins in my calves. so i am trying to not worry about weight so much but just focus on the mirror.

chest, i cant remember earlier measurements but i believe i gained a inch or so in chest/back measurement

for those wondering i ran Pharmalady TBOL global anabolic, tested it with labmax it is Legit. i am currently running platinum biotech DECA, pharmalady, tested labmax it is Legit and perfectly match their pics of their pharma grade DECA. Props to pharma lady for her superb customer service and product.

i am currently running a new diet tweak and workout program so i will keep updates coming..
Damn man. Impressive weight on shrugs and judging from your measurements you are growing nicely. Good update brother!!

i am currently running a new diet tweak and workout program so i will keep updates coming..

That is awesome dude.I will tell drb today.You are doing the exact cycle that he wanted you to do and are getting the exact results that he said would happen.When that strength surge comes from the deca/test combo it puts you on top of the world.Add those plates bro...so that your workout is grueling.
You need not do anything else on this cycle.It will be good as is. I am waiting to see if dylan gets the deca hit!!

Now I am not suggesting anything else, but I used to take winny for the last 4 weeks and sometimes dropped the deca/test back to 150, but latter kept it there at 200/200. The 200/200 + winny in the last 4 weeks were some of my fav times .

I am sure I will get a laugh from drb today! Good work! Toward the end you might want to low carb for a few days, and it will take any water away. Deca is not a bloater at those doses.

Top Bottom