napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New cycle worked up any suggestions good or bad please

I don't know if you remember but this is almost a mirror of my previous cycle. I did 750MG sust, 400mg NPP then switched to tri deca mix, 40mg dbol. I actually lost weight and got nice gains that I still have. With some help of my sarms cycle I'm on now. It can be done, if done properly.

I don't know why everyone is so scared of running over 500mg of test and 200mg of a nandrolone these days. I realize there are diminished returns at a point, but still has returns non the less.

I'm not arguing with everyone but we need to realize people are different and some like to take things to the next level hahaha.

i didnt say it was impossible but its not as likely and this has nothing to do with going to the next level... there's a lot of factors... your right, some respond quite differently than others and some require far more than others.. im very lucky where i dont require much and not everyone is the same but generally speaking, its not ideal if your trying to straight recomp etc... more likely to carry more sides as well.. its not a guarantee but a far greater chance... i appreciate you sharing your experiences though because its nice to see different responses to the same types of cycles so there is a comparison and it also shows that certain things are possible...

Well I haven't started yet I will be starting after the new year so what would you change up? Less test? Cut out the npp? Just looking for suggestions I do want big gains 15lbs of pure meat I'll be happy if I can cut my bf down a few % too I'll be even more pleased I will be doing about 15 min of cardio right after I lift and do my post shake

your on the right track here but i would just tweak some things... for what your wanting to do here, this is what i would do...

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 deca 300-400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom