napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Bloods post PCT - need advice

Just continuing this thread as a sort of log on recovery....

Been blasting HCG 500IU Eod for three weeks and all I can say is holy shit this stuff works. Latest bloods are as follows:

Total T 962 Ng/dl (250-1100)
Free T 250 pg/ml (35-150)
LH 0.2 (1.5-9.3)
Estradiol 60 pg/ml (<39). H
Cholesterol 174
Hdl 79
LDL 82
PSA 0.8
Prolactin 5

All other values are normal

So the HCG has definitely jacked up my T levels from my last labs in a short timeframe. No wonder I've been feeling great. I need to get my Estrogen down. I've been currently taking .25mg Adex 2x/week but will bump it to .5mg Eod. Hate this stuff though. Whenever I take .5mg I get lightheaded, anxious and hot flashes. I actually thought that my E was too low and I was crashing - boy was I way off.

The next phase of this protocol – is to run some Nolvadex while stopping the hCG. I have an appointment with an Endo on Friday – hopefully he will get me some – but I put in an order from an underground labs just in case. There's also part of me that wants to just stay on this and cruise at a nice healthy testosterone range around 1000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the same problem with Adex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just continuing this thread as a sort of log on recovery....

Been blasting HCG 500IU Eod for three weeks and all I can say is holy shit this stuff works. Latest bloods are as follows:

Total T 962 Ng/dl (250-1100)
Free T 250 pg/ml (35-150)
LH 0.2 (1.5-9.3)
Estradiol 60 pg/ml (<39). H
Cholesterol 174
Hdl 79
LDL 82
PSA 0.8
Prolactin 5

All other values are normal

So the HCG has definitely jacked up my T levels from my last labs in a short timeframe. No wonder I've been feeling great. I need to get my Estrogen down. I've been currently taking .25mg Adex 2x/week but will bump it to .5mg Eod. Hate this stuff though. Whenever I take .5mg I get lightheaded, anxious and hot flashes. I actually thought that my E was too low and I was crashing - boy was I way off.

The next phase of this protocol – is to run some Nolvadex while stopping the hCG. I have an appointment with an Endo on Friday – hopefully he will get me some – but I put in an order from an underground labs just in case. There's also part of me that wants to just stay on this and cruise at a nice healthy testosterone range around 1000.

this is typical of hcg use... it will end up crushing lh and fsh even further after it is discontinued because it is mimicking them, not to mention it is gong to increase estrogen, as you can already see.. fuck arimidex bro... you need to go with aromasin at this point, not arimidex.. its not going to do nearly what aromasin is going to do for you right now... here is a link to get aromasin.... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Thanks for the info bros. let me just pose a question- I just got off the phone with my doc buddy who put me on -and I was explaining about tapering down the HCG and running Nolvadex. He was like - "why the F would you ever want to come off?" Rather - he advised adding Testosterone (which he also scripted me) upping Adex and just cruising on that (staying on TRT). It kind of got me thinking - I mean I'm 50 y/o and no way my natty T levels would ever be 900. More like in the 500s-600s. I have mixed feelings about this - one side hates taking any drug long term - another part of me is thinking this is some good shit and I'd never have to PCT ever again. Would it be bad if I just kept my T levels high artificially for life?

Thanks for the info bros. let me just pose a question- I just got off the phone with my doc buddy who put me on -and I was explaining about tapering down the HCG and running Nolvadex. He was like - "why the F would you ever want to come off?" Rather - he advised adding Testosterone (which he also scripted me) upping Adex and just cruising on that (staying on TRT). It kind of got me thinking - I mean I'm 50 y/o and no way my natty T levels would ever be 900. More like in the 500s-600s. I have mixed feelings about this - one side hates taking any drug long term - another part of me is thinking this is some good shit and I'd never have to PCT ever again. Would it be bad if I just kept my T levels high artificially for life?

its really up to you on what your comfortable with and how bad you feel you need it.. its not a big deal to inject weekly in that small of an amount... i hate pinning myself but it would not deter me from it.. its up to you bro... i truly hope he was not indicating to stay on hcg though... thats bull shit

This Doc's protocol is Androgel, Arimidex and HCG - I pretty much have to take it or leave it and if I decline, then try to find another doc that understands this shit (as we all know - most do not). FWIW - he wants me to start adding some AndroGel into the mix – and he said we can then start cutting down on the hCG - what the plan would be to keep hCG going – pretty much forever while you're on. Most TRT clinics run it this way as well from what I understand. (He's not a clinic doc - he's actually a cardiologist). In any case – his point is why would I ever want to go back to being Natty and having fluctuating testosterone levels, and low T symptoms (even when my natural T levels were in the 500-600 range).

I can say that it's like a whole new world with my testosterone level in the 900s :) I'm making gains similar to what I had running AAS. Not to mention the fact, that I could blast and cruise – and would not have to run a PCT after a SARMs cycle.

I'm really wrestling with this decision – because I always assumed I would try to get back to natural – but now that I've visited the other side – it's hard going back

Last edited:
This Doc's protocol is Androgel, Arimidex and HCG - I pretty much have to take it or leave it and if I decline, then try to find another doc that understands this shit (as we all know - most do not). FWIW - he wants me to start adding some AndroGel into the mix – and he said we can then start cutting down on the hCG - what the plan would be to keep hCG going – pretty much forever while you're on. Most TRT clinics run it this way as well from what I understand. (He's not a clinic doc - he's actually a cardiologist). In any case – his point is why would I ever want to go back to being Natty and having fluctuating testosterone levels, and low T symptoms (even when my natural T levels were in the 500-600 range).

I can say that it's like a whole new world with my testosterone level in the 900s :) I'm making gains similar to what I had running AAS. Not to mention the fact, that I could blast and cruise – and would not have to run a PCT after a SARMs cycle.

I'm really wrestling with this decision – because I always assumed I would try to get back to natural – but now that I've visited the other side – I had to say it would be even. Ore difficult now.

whats the initial cause of you having low T ?

fucking androgel... i just shake my head... i dont know why they even prescribe this shit... i would definitely ask for injections

fuck bro, i cant take it when i see that prescribed.. it reminds me of pussy gel or something... lolll

ahaha, so true. plus i like contact with other humans and animals, androgel makes that difficult. Last thing i need is for a child or my wife to start growing a beard lol !

ahaha, so true. plus i like contact with other humans and animals, androgel makes that difficult. Last thing i need is for a child or my wife to start growing a beard lol !

exactly bro... not to mention its not nearly as effective... i'll pass 100% of the time

Good points. I had similar concerns. My Doc is a cardiologist and has pointed me to other studies which refute the claim that TRT increases cardiovascular risk. In fact, according to him and what he's seen in his practice, it actually lowers this risk.

please post these studies as they would hold valuable information, thanks

yes, those are extremely valuable... a lot of issues people have is that they over dose it... that is always overlooked or not known...

Here's a famous study that concluded that there is an inverse relationship to testosterone levels and heart disease. (Men with high normal T had lower heart disease risk than those with low normal:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.87.8.8762

Here's a study stating the same thing except the patients had diabetes:
http://www.webmd.com/men/news/20030527/low-testosterone-linked-to-heart-disease#1

Here's a great one which shows an inverse in Testosterone to all forms of mortality:

http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/116/23/2694.long

Based on this - every time we pin is like taking a multivitamin and health shake :).

There are many other articles as well. As I mentioned, my doc buddy stated that he has seen improvements in reducing CV risk by putting men on T. Just need to watch PSA and Hemacrit.

This is another great article which summarizes dozens of studies - all pointing to the same conclusion and also pointed out flaws with previous studies indicating that Testosterone therapy increases cardiovascular risk. For example, the well-known study you see touted by Endos and naysayers that was cancelled due to a high incidence of cardiovascular events with men receiving T gel therapy - was pretty much BS. The average age of men in that study was 74 and most had Pre-existing conditions or were overweight, or had other illnesses before undergoing therapy.

http://jaha.ahajournals.org/content/2/6/e000272.full

there are studies for a study for a study for the next study... control groups can be "controlled' however they want it skewed etc... i hate those fucking studies because i just dont trust them...

its hard to separate the real from the skewed..

Top Bottom