napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Needing Advice for previous dumb mistakes

cjalbrow

Hello folks, im not one to really put my business out but i figured what better way to get the knowledge to rectify my decisions. Unlike the young guys these days, the great info Dylan provided wasnt around when i first started using steroids otherwise i would have never touched a steroid. I started using when I was 18 like a dumbass in an attempt to keep up with the Seniors on my then college football team. Back then all i was worried about was being the best and putting my family and myself in a better economic situation, stupid i know. Im 28 now and worried my endocrine system is fucked now. I realized i fucked up in my past and i accept the consequences but is there anything i can do at this point other than TRT to help cushion the blow of low testosterone such as a Sarm? Thanks

When you discontinued use did you do a proper pct protocol? Also, are you having low T symptoms?? Have you had blood work? I started to at age 18, I'm 27 and the only thing I think I hurt was my height. I'm only 5'9-5'10. When did you last cycle man?

Well i've pretty much been doctor prescribed TRT with Hcg(150 mg a wk and 350 iu every 3 days)for the last 3 years. I had my last shot around Thanksgiving, i stopped taking it because Im turning pro in boxing in February, so i didnt wanna piss hot. So i wanted to see if maybe with time my levels would recover

so when you stopped trt you didnt run any sort of pct?? i would not plan on turning pro in february... you are going to be useless in terms of strength and endurance from being on trt that long and just quitting... that could take a year or more to properly recover from

I would highly recommend going and getting bloodwork done asap. That's going to tell you where everything is on your levels and what needs adressed.

Your best course is to consult a qualified endocrinologist that specializes in men's health
Be totally honest with him...

Top Bottom