napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My second cycle and previous history advice needed

I have another idea also, how does this cycle look for second/third cycle?

1-16 Test e 350 mg/W
1-8 Turinabol 50 mg/D
1-16 Boldenone 600 mg/W
2-16 aromasin 12,5 eod
15-18 Post CT
19-23 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
19-23 Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Or one thats similar to my first idea:

1-14 weeks. Test e 350 mg. Ew
1-14 weeks. Deca 350 mg. Ew
1-6 weeks Turinabol 50mg ed
1-20 weeks. Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 weeks. Caber. 0,25 e3d
13-16 weeks. Post CT
17-22. Weeks. Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
17-22. Weeks. Nolva. 40/40/40/20/20/20
17-20. weeks gw-501516 20mg ed
17-20. weeks mk-2866 25 mg ed

Wich of the three you would do for second cycle and why?

Thank you :)

either one is fine man... you are way over thinking now... you an do either one... just understand that your first one does not have a complete pct and you dont have support listed with orals... not to mention 8 weeks of tbol is TOO LONG... just simply based on layout, the second one is much more properly set up... the first one is a mess... here is a link to organ st... please stop overthinking so much.. https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Okei, forgot some things in first one yes :D. So the only difference between choosing now is, do i choose turinabol and deca or i go with npp in wich cycle i have to pin eod . But i guess i,ll have to figure that out, and start ordering things :D

One quick question: so its right that i will take aromasin week 1 to the very end constantly 12,5 eod? Also at the time wehn im taking Post CT? :)

Hello again, i ve got new question for you.
Is it correct, that if i do test e and npp together . Its good to start test e 2 weeks ealrier than npp. How much is needed 1 week or 2? Or can i start them both week 1 with no problems?

Is it correct, that if i do test e and npp together . Its good to start test e 2 weeks ealrier than npp. How much is needed 1 week or 2? Or can i start them both week 1 with no problems?
If it was me running NPP I would use Test Prop. It's usually a good idea to run short esters with short esters. Others may say different but this is what I would do. I try to keep it simple. If you're on TRT then it wouldn't really matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you start test E two weeks earlier? Just start them at the same time bro

I ve read something about having decent amount of test in your system before starting fast acting nandrolone.

Did not know if thats needed so i asked. :) thank you for answer. I start the two at the same time. Npp is then like a kickstart

I ve read something about having decent amount of test in your system before starting fast acting nandrolone.

Did not know if thats needed so i asked. :) thank you for answer. I start the two at the same time. Npp is then like a kickstart
Test E will start working right away bro so you'll be covered. It just takes a few weeks to reach peak concentration is all, which is no big deal

Top Bottom