napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need recommendations on best testosterone booster available

AUbeast86

Hey guys I'm entering wk13 of my SARMs cycle and need to get on a booster going into my mini PCT. Can you guys point me in the right direction?

I'm saying all test boosters are just a scam unless it's actual test
Interesting since this was Dylan's protocol a few years ago that included a test booster...

1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed once in the a.m.
1-12 RAD140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16
M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banned Nutrition Product Info...
Make sure that if you have questions about the ingredients in each banned nutrition product to check out the website... https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...lli-66143.html

Cardazol is going to be used for fat burning and as a pre workout

M1-MK is used for test boosting with some natural Anti-E properties

Dosing: Week 1

1 cap of each first thing in the morning

2 caps of each 30 minutes prior to your workout

1 cap of each 15 minutes prior to your workout

Dosing After Week 1...

Cardazol

3 caps first thing in the morning

1 cap 30 minutes prior to your workout

1 cap 15 minutes prior

1 cap 5 minutes prior

M1 MK

3 caps first thing in the morning

1 cap 30 minutes prior to your workout

2 caps 15 minutes prior

1 cap 5 minutes prior

I'm saying all test boosters are just a scam unless it's actual test
this is completely and utterly false.. bro, you really have to think about what you are saying before you make blanket statements like this that are just non factual.. you are saying every single otc test booster is a scam? please elaborate what proof you have of that, how many you have personally used, who YOU know in the industry that gave you that kind of information etc... ill wait... id love to hear this one because ive been in this industry since 2012, and i mean well in the know on supplements, production, good and bad products etc...

are there shit products out there, more so marketing than anything... absolutely.. that goes for damn near any supplement sold but to make blanket statements, especially on something like a test booster, which makes up MILLION UPON MILLIONS of dollars sold per year, to ALL be a scam is fucking just as ridiculous and utterly nonsensical of a statement one could make...

Hey guys I'm entering wk13 of my SARMs cycle and need to get on a booster going into my mini PCT. Can you guys point me in the right direction?
here you go bro.. n2generate has been sold for well over a decade now.. its about as complete of a test booster as you can find... i worked for n2bm several years and this was literally a top seller year after year...

The comment about all testosterone boosters being scams and crap is an incoherent statement which I vehemently disagree with. I can say with 100% confidence and certainty that there are definitely testosterone boosters that work, some quite well and some are definitely quite bad but you can say that about generally any supplement and most products we buy in any industry.

I have used N2generate several times and it has always been extremely beneficial

here you go bro.. n2generate has been sold for well over a decade now.. its about as complete of a test booster as you can find... i worked for n2bm several years and this was literally a top seller year after year...

Thanks bro. Any idea when it will be back in stock?

Thanks bro. Any idea when it will be back in stock?
Im not affiliated like that anymore with them so i really have zero clue on that one bro.. im not really into many of the newer test boosters... n2generate has always been reliable and i just dont get a ton of questions about them anymore... i would look for something that has many of the same types of ingredients.. the big thing that n2generate always had that you dont find often is the fadogia, but it just has a ton of strong ingredients that you normally just get bits and pieces of but im sure there has to be something out there at least with some of the ingredients it has... the tongkat ali is also a good one that it has in it to look for...

Top Bottom