napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

need help please

Well that bodybuilder mass is not just chunky mass man. Usually it's still bellow 20% in the offseason.

It's not something you just slap on. It takes years and years of training, aas use and dieting. It's not just a take some steroids and boom kinda deal.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know you're reading this and saying stuff like 'What the fuck do these assholes know?', but seriously man, you're 226 lbs, 20+% bf and have 14.5" arms... my forearms are probably that size and then some. Lemme put this into perspective... when you say 'I have a gut, but it's rock solid'... you need to lose weight. "Gut" is a red flag, the word "but" is 99.9% of the time followed by an excuse and gear use although great if you use the right compounds at the right dosages and done correctly are a great tool to further your physique goals, but don't get it twisted bro... mass, quality mass regardless of what you're using takes years. When I was 17 I weighed 212 lbs at 7% bf, I benched probably 390 and squated 675. I competed at the amateur level for shits and giggles. I'm now 44, weigh as of yesterday 243 at 13% bf, bench 405 for 7 reps easy, hell I hammer curl 115 pound DB's for ten. Last time I measured my arms in January 2013 they were 21.5". I'm no guru and have screwed up more shit than you can spell words, BUT if you run a cycle with your current stats...you're fucked. I don't know how long you've been training, but with the size of your arms, obviously not long enough. How about you turn that 226 into firm 200 lbs at say 12% bf so you can have room for error...cuz you're gonna eff this up I know. Get some knotches on your belt before you take the elixir of swole juice. You don't wanna be that guy everyone knows is slin pinning and getting zero gains.

https://youtu.be/mviwvy4nFRw

Last edited:
I appreciate everything u guys are saying an I don't think you guys are asswhole dicks I love the truth and this is why I am here to hear and see my faults my pros and my cons I'm willing to do what ever it takes guys but I need help along the way my dream was always to be a bulky guy I love the look and the pumps and vascularity please tell me what I should do as of now as of work out meals and if I should still stay on the bcaa's and n.o thanks for your help and the truth guys I have much more respect for you guys now and myself

I appreciate everything u guys are saying an I don't think you guys are asswhole dicks I love the truth and this is why I am here to hear and see my faults my pros and my cons I'm willing to do what ever it takes guys but I need help along the way my dream was always to be a bulky guy I love the look and the pumps and vascularity please tell me what I should do as of now as of work out meals and if I should still stay on the bcaa's and n.o thanks for your help and the truth guys I have much more respect for you guys now and myself

start of with posting a pic. I had a wellness check done today at work and their little scanner said I was at 19% BF. I had a check done with calipers just two weeks ago and was at 13%. So maybe we can see what you might be closer to for bf%. Or, better yet, go somewhere that will measure you. a bodpod is best but most people don't have access to them. Like it was said earlier, whatever that scale told you just completely forget it, they're worthless junk.

Top Bottom