napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Need Help Please

rondoners

Hey there I’ve watched almost every video you have on YouTube! Thanks for always giving a genuine opinion and being real. I currently am looking to do my first cycle to prepare for my fist bodybuilding competition. I know that it is very hard to win with just pure genetics, I’ve researched around and have kinda an idea on how I’d like to run my first cycle but am having trouble finding a source that I 100% believe is real. After reading tons of reviews on eroids I’ve looked at VisVirus labs (got busted for being domestic) Pharmacom Labs(looked good but doesn’t ship to US) Vnum labs (looks okay but still skeptical) and OSGEAR. When I go to the website everything looks legit but I know there are some really good scam artists and I don’t want to be ripped off. I don’t trust people on forums as it seems way to easy to just create a username and lie to everyone that starts trying to find how to do this....PLEASE HELP!

Biotech is an excellent domestic ugl source. Tell me a little bit more about yourself and give me your full stats and experience, then pm me and I'll get you a price list

Hey there I’ve watched almost every video you have on YouTube! Thanks for always giving a genuine opinion and being real. I currently am looking to do my first cycle to prepare for my fist bodybuilding competition. I know that it is very hard to win with just pure genetics, I’ve researched around and have kinda an idea on how I’d like to run my first cycle but am having trouble finding a source that I 100% believe is real. After reading tons of reviews on eroids I’ve looked at VisVirus labs (got busted for being domestic) Pharmacom Labs(looked good but doesn’t ship to US) Vnum labs (looks okay but still skeptical) and OSGEAR. When I go to the website everything looks legit but I know there are some really good scam artists and I don’t want to be ripped off. I don’t trust people on forums as it seems way to easy to just create a username and lie to everyone that starts trying to find how to do this....PLEASE HELP!

Hello Sir,

I don't know where you have found the info that Pharmacom Labs doesn't ship to US but that is totally wrong ...We can ship to US without any kind of problems ,we have a 100% shipping success rate in the US for 8 consecutive months now .

Please PM me for more details.

thank you

Top Bottom