bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Napsgear

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
gutomarah said:
Does anyone have any experience or reviews from napsgear?

I personally wouldn't use anything from naps. Everything seems to be hit or miss there, and there are a lot of paid reviews out there for them. I'm sure there will be others chiming in that hasn't had good luck with them.

We have great sources on this board that are reputable and everything is good to go. If you'd like a price list and discount for Biotech, just let me know!

Hello, I used Naps but I am sold here. I have two good sources that I intend to use from now on. Naps take more than 3 weeks for shipping and you never know what you are getting being a kind of beginner I didn't know what to expect with some of the gear..... The people here are very friendly and tell it like it is and I trust them a lot more :) Also, if you research Naps they have a lot of mixed reviews as someone stated in an earlier post..... You just never know about them. I'd rather order from US any day!!!

Phurious is as good as it gets for me. .always on point. .gear is high quality, and turn around times/ customer service is impeccable. Won't be using anyone else

angelsim said:
Hello, I used Naps but I am sold here. I have two good sources that I intend to use from now on. Naps take more than 3 weeks for shipping and you never know what you are getting being a kind of beginner I didn't know what to expect with some of the gear..... The people here are very friendly and tell it like it is and I trust them a lot more :) Also, if you research Naps they have a lot of mixed reviews as someone stated in an earlier post..... You just never know about them. I'd rather order from US any day!!!

Very well said. We have everything you need as far as a source right here. We have a couple great ones, and anybody needing help getting setup with biotech, I'd be more than happy to help.

I always refused to use them because there were just too many people that had shipping and communication issues with them... It was not just a few people here and there... It was WAY too many for my taste... thats always up to you to try but naps was more so because the options were limited... with all your nice options, i can't see the point using them

Naps is very sketchy. 50/50 chance to even receive your order and if you do it comes months after you place your order.

Re: RE: Napsgear

gutomarah said:
Does anyone have any experience or reviews from napsgear?
Hey brother check your PMs... You can't go wrong with Pharma Lady ... I'm positive you'll be MORE than happy.

I have always heard bad things about them. They are equivalent to using ACMEgear.

A buddy of mine just recently used them. And had great results. Said they were quality. But I would be skeptical. One good review here and lots of bad. I almost put an order in with them. Then I decided to go with Pharma Lady here and support the type of forum we are trying to create.

Saiyan said:
A buddy of mine just recently used them. And had great results. Said they were quality. But I would be skeptical. One good review here and lots of bad. I almost put an order in with them. Then I decided to go with Pharma Lady here and support the type of forum we are trying to create.

i never used them because it was so hit and miss from many i talked with... some claimed they got their orders timely, they were great quality etc. yet there are too many that say they were scammed or ripped off... My personal thought is that they were getting too many orders and simply could not handle them or something along these lines but there were too many red flags for me... it was more popular to use them when they were one of the only options around but luckily that is not even close to the case now

Dont get me started on NAPS gear dude, that is BUNK and I wouldnt trust them. They have a bunch of paid reviews, and almost every single person I see on their videos is either a BRODY or some scronny dude who looks like he has never lifted a weight talking about taking 3 different AAS - its a joke dude.

SpikedEggnog said:
Dont get me started on NAPS gear dude, that is BUNK and I wouldnt trust them. They have a bunch of paid reviews, and almost every single person I see on their videos is either a BRODY or some scronny dude who looks like he has never lifted a weight talking about taking 3 different AAS - its a joke dude.

this is definitely not the first time ive heard of the paid reviews at all... im glad you brought that up because that carries a lot of weight... you know damn well that everyone will have a few negative reviews either by someone who doesn't know shit, a competitor or even a few bad orders as it will happen with high volume but 90% should be positive... when its 50/50, something is not right

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

this is definitely not the first time ive heard of the paid reviews at all... im glad you brought that up because that carries a lot of weight... you know damn well that everyone will have a few negative reviews either by someone who doesn't know shit, a competitor or even a few bad orders as it will happen with high volume but 90% should be positive... when its 50/50, something is not right

yeah dude, what gets me the most is how many reviews they have and they are super open all over youtube and stuff about AAS, but a lot of them wear masks in the videos lol, IDK man but if I see 50 vids of gym BRODIES wearing masks, talking about "NAPPY"headed" gear, then im good i dont want anything to do with that garbage. its weird, fishy, and stupid, and i dont want some dirty mexican piss when i inject.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

yeah dude, what gets me the most is how many reviews they have and they are super open all over youtube and stuff about AAS, but a lot of them wear masks in the videos lol, IDK man but if I see 50 vids of gym BRODIES wearing masks, talking about "NAPPY"headed" gear, then im good i dont want anything to do with that garbage. its weird, fishy, and stupid, and i dont want some dirty mexican piss when i inject.

LMFAO... i love it but i absolutely agree... "sketchy" does not scratch the surface on that man

I placed an order with them last year. Went smoothly and the gear was solid. (Only used Geneza, if you're curious) I actually have an order with them now that I'm probably going to cancel because I want to try out one of the sponsors here. The feedback is overwhelmingly positive and despite my one good experience with Naps, their known issues with customs make me nervous.

Never go full naps, bro.

In all seriousness, I would never use naps. I've just heard too many mixed reviews. With all the other good sources, why even risk it?

Top Bottom