napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Naps problem

JoeRepp

Has anyone had experience with naps accepting payment, sending shipping tracking and then a week later making two totally different excuses why order was cancelled? They offered store credit but why would I want to spend more money with a company that operates like this….I have only used domestic in the past and this is perfect example why….hopefully someone has seen similar situation and can shed some light on the subject

I would get in touch with a rep... They are posting here quite often and are very quick to offer help... I know there are so many things (obviously) going on internationally right now so i cant comment with certainty but we all know there is a lot of serious shit going on which is also impacting banking and payments etc... I doint know with certainty but I do know that is clearly something going on in the world right now

come on man, this isn't buying books off amazon here. you are buying steroids, be a little patient here. sometimes shit happens, they literally get thousands of orders a month
just communicate with them and get your stuff, if you order domestic it gets to you so fast it won't matter. i've been doing biz with them for years as do my clients and they have never let anyone down, it will turn out fine no worries

I’m not writing this as a complaint but more to help with my confusion of the situation….I was concerned with why my order would even be processed and take my payment when the item wasn’t actually available or in stock, I have been in contact with support from naps and they have offered store credit and free shipping on future orders so issues have been somewhat resolved…my biggest concern was ordering a bunch of primo and getting more store credit, but I’ve listened to everything Steve and Dylan have recommended in the past and it worked out well, so thanks guys for once again helping me out

I’m not writing this as a complaint but more to help with my confusion of the situation….I was concerned with why my order would even be processed and take my payment when the item wasn’t actually available or in stock, I have been in contact with support from naps and they have offered store credit and free shipping on future orders so issues have been somewhat resolved…my biggest concern was ordering a bunch of primo and getting more store credit, but I’ve listened to everything Steve and Dylan have recommended in the past and it worked out well, so thanks guys for once again helping me out
absolutely bro... things happen and everyone is here to help

bros I heard napsgear is a huge brand so sometimes they get overloaded, maybe you dropped thru the cracks, naps reps will help you

absolutely man, that is a great attitude to have. let us know once you get the touchdown

Has anyone had experience with naps accepting payment, sending shipping tracking and then a week later making two totally different excuses why order was cancelled? They offered store credit but why would I want to spend more money with a company that operates like this….I have only used domestic in the past and this is perfect example why….hopefully someone has seen similar situation and can shed some light on the subject
Hey brother, Can you please pm me or email me your order id at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Covid + Ukraine = issues. Contact a rep

Top Bottom