napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

I too pray daily, will keep both you and your wife in my prayers. Its good to share and get this of your chest. We are here for you. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

a bitch? are you kidding me.. just the thought of that with my wife and i would be more than crying... that just tells me how much you love her brother.. i would be fucking lost without my wife so i can only imagine... im here for you always bro

You know how us guys were brought up.Crying is a weakness.I feel it's more of a release though.

I'm so sorry to hear this...I can't even imagine what both of you are going through. My prayers are with you both. I'm so sorry[/Q]

Thanks MissBizz.This sucks bigtime.She's my whole life.

I've been with my wife since we were 13. We're both 39 now. I'd be crying like a little girl man I'm not afraid to admit it.

Really sorry to hear bro. Your wife will be in our prayers. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. I've seen it first hand.

Just got into my bed and read this. Brother I will have your wife and you in my prayers tonight and until you tell us everything is ok. Will be thinking of you guys and praying for you bro.

I know it must be very difficult to be in this situation and most of us will probably have to see a spouse or friend we grew old with pass away at some point in time (that's if we don't first pass ourselves). My heart goes out to you brother you and your wife will be in my family's prayers.

Thanks MrClark & my brother Dylan.I feel like such a bitch with this liquid pouring out of my eyes.She's my whole world.I can't imagine life without her.

That absolutely does not make you a bitch man. Not in my book. I mean it's the woman you love. If I ever came close to losing my wife I would not know what to do with myself.

I buried my wife in 2008. I know the heart ache you are going threw, I also know that no words can touch your pain, confusion etc... So won't even try. But know this God is in control! Seek him to figure out his will for you and your wife. I will pray for understanding and peace for you guys. Shalom

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Also bro... Words are powerful!! So no more talking ick. Your words are she shall regain Heath and power, she shall live to a good old age, she will run and play again.... In everything​ on this site everyone talks over my head, but this I know well. You don't have a spirit, you are a spirit! There for under spiritual law what you say will come to pass if all conditions for the law are met. So I first say brother, only speak Heath and positive energy into your kingdom. Might I suggest reading Psalms 91 over and over... Shalom

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I spent an hour trying to figure out what to say! I know we have communicated outside the forum and I feel as though you are more of a friend then just a member..
You have a solid head on your shoulders and you will be just as solid for your wife in this time of need!
You know you can contact me for anything you want and I'll be there for ya!!
Things will be fine, stay positive and you 2 will get through this tough time...

I am sorry to hear man, I can't imagine what you're going through. I've never spoke with you personally but I will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sorry to hear Flanex, my thoughts and prayers go out to her, you and your family.

Prayers to you and yours. Stay strong brother. It's amazing what the medical world can accomplish.

Very sorry to hear this brother. I truly hope everything works itself out for your wife. It's never easy easy seeing a loved one, never the less your other half, go through something like this. It's heartbreaking. Just remain positive bud. We'll all keep you both in our thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Praying brother..for the Lord says , where two or more comes together in my name I will be there. I ask for healing as the Lord is the master physician. they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall be healed!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I'd be a complete mess, for sure. You have my prayers and thoughts bud. Ill be here for you like a lot of our family here, for any support or anythng I can offer you.

Top Bottom