napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

My wife is doing a lot better.She's been going to PT 3x's a day & yesterday she was able to walk there & back to her room without any assistance.It's possible she may be able to come home this week!

Thanks again for all the prayers
That's really great brother. Really fucking great

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

My wife is doing a lot better.She's been going to PT 3x's a day & yesterday she was able to walk there & back to her room without any assistance.It's possible she may be able to come home this week!

Great news my man!!!

God is good!!!! That is great news brother!! How you feel?

God is good!!!! That is great news brother!! How you feel?

I'm doing okay,aside from being a little tired.When you sleep next to someone for 20 years,it's kinda hard to sleep any other way.Working full time,working out,plus doing all the household chores takes a toll too_Otherwise it's all good.Thanks for asking CC.

This is great to hear!!! I've been thinking about her hoping all is getting better!!! Hang in there

Awesome to hear, that's great news! Thoughts are with you and the wife.

Hell ya bud. That's what I like to hear. Hang in there. Glad to hear the positive news.

Glad to hear man. Thoughts and prayers to y'all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing okay,aside from being a little tired.When you sleep next to someone for 20 years,it's kinda hard to sleep any other way.Working full time,working out,plus doing all the household chores takes a toll too_Otherwise it's all good.Thanks for asking CC.

God doesn't give you anymore then you can handle bro!! One task at a time!!!

i have kept her consistently in my prayers... she is going to make it through this brother... just stay strong with her and her knowing you are there with God's help will pull her through bro... it will...

Just read this entire thread and it brought a tear to my eye.
I'm happy to hear she is doing better.
Be strong, you have a lot of people praying for you, including me.

It turns out they weren't actually "clots" or "blockages" that were interfering with the artery going to her kidneys.Her arteries are just extremely narrow.This was probably caused by years of smoking,but who knows it could be hereditary too.It can be treated with blood thinners,but those things are dangerous too.You bruise so easily & the slightest cut will just bleed & bleed.
I just talked with her doctor & he said she's doing so well she will most likely be coming home before the end of the week.I'm so worried she will start smoking when she comes home.She promises me she won't because this scared the living sh!t out of her but I know first hand how hard it is to quit & frankly I'm worried about her will power.I already told my daughter-in-law there is NO MORE smoking in the house.She said no problem.
We are no way out of the deep water but things are looking better.
I can't thank you all enough for the outpouring of support.I'm truly blessed to be a part of this family.

It turns out they weren't actually "clots" or "blockages" that were interfering with the artery going to her kidneys.Her arteries are just extremely narrow.This was probably caused by years of smoking,but who knows it could be hereditary too.It can be treated with blood thinners,but those things are dangerous too.You bruise so easily & the slightest cut will just bleed & bleed.
I just talked with her doctor & he said she's doing so well she will most likely be coming home before the end of the week.I'm so worried she will start smoking when she comes home.She promises me she won't because this scared the living sh!t out of her but I know first hand how hard it is to quit & frankly I'm worried about her will power.I already told my daughter-in-law there is NO MORE smoking in the house.She said no problem.
We are no way out of the deep water but things are looking better.
I can't thank you all enough for the outpouring of support.I'm truly blessed to be a part of this family.
thats so great to hear! you stay on here about that... this is not a joke at this point... its life and death, not some other bull shit and nothing should be more important than you two living your lives together... growing old together etc..

Top Bottom