napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

thats so great to hear! you stay on here about that... this is not a joke at this point... its life and death, not some other bull shit and nothing should be more important than you two living your lives together... growing old together etc..

You can count on that.I'm gonna be on her like white on rice.If I catch her smoking,I'm not gonna flip out on her because she's not supposed to get stressed out.I'm just going to ask her if she wants to see her grandkids graduate HS,get married,etc.I just hope to God it doesn't come to that & that's she's finally serious about quitting for good.

You can count on that.I'm gonna be on her like white on rice.If I catch her smoking,I'm not gonna flip out on her because she's not supposed to get stressed out.I'm just going to ask her if she wants to see her grandkids graduate HS,get married,etc.I just hope to God it doesn't come to that & that's she's finally serious about quitting for good.
say prayers that God help her to beat it and keep praying, every day or night and he will help her.. he will...

This is my favorite aspect of this forum!! It beautiful and amazing that you can have support in such a troubling time and have your brothers and sisters not only be there for you but to pray for you!! God is good Flannex!! Not only pray brother but BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

This is my favorite aspect of this forum!! It beautiful and amazing that you can have support in such a troubling time and have your brothers and sisters not only be there for you but to pray for you!! God is good Flannex!! Not only pray brother but BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Yes HE is & I do!Thanks CC

She's HOME! :)

Just got back from the hospital.Pat's doing good.They gave her explicit instructions to stay on a low salt,low cholesterol,low sugar diet & NO SMOKING whatsoever.They also gave her a whole bunch of prescriptions we got filled at the pharmacy on the way home.She needs to follow up with 3 or 4 different doctors in the coming weeks.
It's not going to be easy but we'll get through this.She's been through worse.Back in 2009 she was in the hospital for almost a year with gastrointestinal problems & 3 different surgeries for it(because they screwed up the first one).She got addicted to pain meds in that time as well as contracting MRSA(sp?),but she pulled through it.We got this.

Thanks again for your continued support & prayers.This is the best forum/family I've ever encountered! :thumbup:

Just got back from the hospital.Pat's doing good.They gave her explicit instructions to stay on a low salt,low cholesterol,low sugar diet & NO SMOKING whatsoever.They also gave her a whole bunch of prescriptions we got filled at the pharmacy on the way home.She needs to follow up with 3 or 4 different doctors in the coming weeks.
It's not going to be easy but we'll get through this.She's been through worse.Back in 2009 she was in the hospital for almost a year with gastrointestinal problems & 3 different surgeries for it(because they screwed up the first one).She got addicted to pain meds in that time as well as contracting MRSA(sp?),but she pulled through it.We got this.

Thanks again for your continued support & prayers.This is the best forum/family I've ever encountered! :thumbup:

So glad to hear this man. And what an awesome attitude and faith you have...mindset of a winner. You guys got this..God is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad to hear this man. And what an awesome attitude and faith you have...mindset of a winner. You guys got this..God is good.

I'm so happy she's home bro.I can't stop hugging & kissing her every time I walk by her. :')

I'm so happy she's home bro.I can't stop hugging & kissing her every time I walk by her. :')

Haha dude I bet! Having a lifelong partner is awesome thing. I would be a pathetic moping mess if my wife wasn't able to be at home with me due to circumstances like you guys have been in. I don't know how I managed before she came around lol.

That's awesome bro!!! Your news made my day!!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling!!! God is good bro!! Keep her focused and one task at a time brother!! I am happy for you and your blessed wife!!

absolutely awesome brother.. i have not stopped saying prayers for her and have been praying that she will have the strength to quit smoking... she will do it bro... i know it

Quick update!

She's been moping around the house just miserable because she can't smoke.She's smoked for over 40 years.When you've done something that long everything you do reminds you of smoking.I went out & got her those Blue E-cigs.I know they aren't as good as not smoking at all but at least she's not breathing in tar & a billion other chemicals like with cigarettes.I was just afraid she'd relapse.She was already trying to justify herself smoking & I told her "no matter how you spin it,it'll still kill you".

She's been laying in bed half the day too which is a sign of depression so everyday when I get home from work I'll take her out somewhere.No where fancy just "somewhere" besides being in the house.This has been really tough.Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts & prayers.

Glad to hear shes back home and on the road to recovery. She's lucky to have a good guy in her corner. It's a damn difficult task to drop a habit that you've had for that many years. Just give it time and stay on top of her. Great news bud.

Top Bottom