napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

My prayers are with you and your wife. May God Bless you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Positive thoughts and prayers to your household bro. Your family need you more than ever...please don't reach for the bottle my friend..postive thoughts and be [emoji123]

I am so very sorry to hear this! I will say a prayer and may God bring love and peace to you and your wife. I'm am so sorry!!

You know how us guys were brought up.Crying is a weakness.I feel it's more of a release though.

I'm so sorry to hear this...I can't even imagine what both of you are going through. My prayers are with you both. I'm so sorry[/Q]

Thanks MissBizz.This sucks bigtime.She's my whole life.
i completely understand but this is not a weakness bro, not at all and that honestly was not the right way for us to be taught... im with you all the way bro...

I just got back from the hospital & talked with her doctors.They are going to try & break down the clot in her head with medicine.They said it's too dangerous to go in there.The clot in her midsection needs to be removed physically though or else she could go into renal failure.They said she has other clots elsewhere but they aren't as dangerous.
My wife likes to eat a lot of "comfort food" & she smokes a pack of cigarettes a day & doesn't get much exercise.Surprisingly she's not that overweight.We are like polar opposites.I usually give her shit about her lifestyle but I kinda gave up awhile ago,because YOU are the one that has to want to get healthier.No one else can make that decision for you.I think this scared the shit out of her & I HOPE she makes the decision to start eating better & dropping those damn cigarettes.

Once again thanks so much for the outpouring of support,prayers & positive vibes.I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.You guys are the best.

Sounds like positive news Brother…will keep the positive thoughts goin your way!!
As for the scare the hell out of ya…..I've been there and it got my ass straightened right up!!

Sounds like positive news Brother…will keep the positive thoughts goin your way!!
As for the scare the hell out of ya…..I've been there and it got my ass straightened right up!!

Yea we have a long road ahead of us but it was relieving to talk with the docs today.The situation doesn't seem as hopeless as I thought it was.They told her in front of me "If you keep smoking you will die very soon".This is all basically from years of smoking plus eating whatever the heck she wants & being a diabetic.
I'm the one who buys her cigarettes so I feel partly responsible.I tried to stop buying them for her but she found ways to get them.My stepdaughter would or my daughter in law would.So I just got them for her.

I just got back from the hospital & talked with her doctors.They are going to try & break down the clot in her head with medicine.They said it's too dangerous to go in there.The clot in her midsection needs to be removed physically though or else she could go into renal failure.They said she has other clots elsewhere but they aren't as dangerous.
My wife likes to eat a lot of "comfort food" & she smokes a pack of cigarettes a day & doesn't get much exercise.Surprisingly she's not that overweight.We are like polar opposites.I usually give her shit about her lifestyle but I kinda gave up awhile ago,because YOU are the one that has to want to get healthier.No one else can make that decision for you.I think this scared the shit out of her & I HOPE she makes the decision to start eating better & dropping those damn cigarettes.

Once again thanks so much for the outpouring of support,prayers & positive vibes.I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.You guys are the best.

We will continue praying bro. I sincerely hope all goes well and she grows healthy and has a complete lifestyle/health turnaround!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you every week when I get her 7 packs of cigarettes it hurts me.I hate those fuckin things.I was addicted to them for 35 years.She's gonna be hard pressed to get any more from me & her daughter & DIL won't either after this.It took me TEN tries to finally quit & I been smoke free since June 2015.I'm only going on two years smoke free NOP(not one puff).I still vape though so I ain't no saint,but I don't wheeze anymore or wake up in the morning hacking up grey/brown shit either.I always worked out hardcore.Pushing every muscle fiber to the limit,but I never realized what I could do until I stopped smoking.They held me back so fucking much.Who would've thunk breathing in tar would hamper your performance? :p

Last edited:
I'll tell you every week when I get her 7 packs of cigarettes it hurts me.I hate those fuckin things.I was addicted to them for 35 years.She's gonna be hard pressed to get any more from me & her daughter & DIL won't either after this.It took me TEN tries to finally quit & I been smoke free since June 2015.I'm only going on two years smoke free NOP(not one puff).I still vape though so I ain't no saint,but I don't wheeze anymore or wake up in the morning hacking up grey/brown shit either.I always worked out hardcore.Pushing every muscle fiber to the limit,but I never realized what I could do until I stopped smoking.They held me back so fucking much.Who would've thunk breathing in tar would hamper your performance? :p
Keep it up brother! In my thoughts and prayers and sending positive energy your way!

Thoughts and prayers for her to see this through and to give you the strength to support her through this test. God bless you guys.

Yea we have a long road ahead of us but it was relieving to talk with the docs today.The situation doesn't seem as hopeless as I thought it was.They told her in front of me "If you keep smoking you will die very soon".This is all basically from years of smoking plus eating whatever the heck she wants & being a diabetic.
I'm the one who buys her cigarettes so I feel partly responsible.I tried to stop buying them for her but she found ways to get them.My stepdaughter would or my daughter in law would.So I just got them for her.

Thanks for the update. I too was addicted to cigarettes for 16 years. Haven't had one in 3 years...addicted to the e-cig / vaper now lol. Glad to hear the situation is not hopeless as you once thought. Will keep praying for the two of you.

Thanks for the update. I too was addicted to cigarettes for 16 years. Haven't had one in 3 years...addicted to the e-cig / vaper now lol. Glad to hear the situation is not hopeless as you once thought. Will keep praying for the two of you.

Yea I ain't no saint.I smoked for 30 years,done just about every hard drug there is & was a heavy drinker for a long time.I'm not blaming her for this.I just wanted to put it into perspective.
The blood thinners seem to be working so far.Now they're saying they may not need to go in & clear out the dangerous block that could hurt her kidney's.Personally I would like to proof of this before they send her home.

Thanks for the prayers brother

Update

My wife is doing a lot better.She's been going to PT 3x's a day & yesterday she was able to walk there & back to her room without any assistance.It's possible she may be able to come home this week!

Thanks again for all the prayers

Top Bottom