napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Transformation Numbers (I stopped drinking Booze and look at these results)

parkerdeen

I recently started measuring my fat/body mass at a health facility ... my number are:

June 3, 2017
226.7 lbs Total Weight
172.2 lbs Lean Body Mass
54.5 lbs Body Fat Mass
24.1% Body Fat

June 14, 2017
222.4 lbs Total Weight
175.3 lbs Lean Body Mass
47.1 lbs Body Fat Mass
21.2% Body Fat

Net Gain/Loss in 11 days:
4.3 lbs Total Weight LOSS
3.1 lbs Lean Body Mass GAINED
7.4 lbs Body Fat Mass LOSS

The lady who did the measurement was shocked and asked me if I was "on a cycle". I told her no ... and my body fat was still way too high to do steroids. The lady said I was doing everything right and not to stop. Most people who lose that amount of weight in that short period of time, lose muscle too. I gained 3.1 pounds of muscle.

I do inject 50ml per week of Test Cypionate due to being diagnosed with low T last November. However, my Low T was a result of too much fucking alcohol, which I stopped drinking 4 weeks. I will stop injecting Test when I get my body fat in the 10-11% range.

I am 50 years old and I am obsessed with getting ABS. 6-Pack by late August!

Don't know why you would stop injecting test. At 50 years of age you'll probably drop pretty low and feel like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I wouldn't just stop taking the Test Cyp. cold turkey. Is it Doctor prescribed?

50ml a week? PM me, I want your Doctor.

you absolutely cannot just stop taking test like that without pct etc... i would definitely not be doing that or you are going to feel so bad bro, you have no clue...

Dude don't stop the Test...at that age you need it...ur gonna go down faster than a fat kid on a see-saw if you do.....jus sayin...

At your age and how long you've been on it, I'd reconsider dropping your trt.

Congrats on the lifestyle change. That's a huge accomplishment and the proof is right there in the numbers on how detrimental it was to your body composition as well as health

you absolutely cannot just stop taking test like that without pct etc... i would definitely not be doing that or you are going to feel so bad bro, you have no clue...

Tell me what I need to do ... please give me a PCT to help me get off of this. I am NOT a natural low T guy. My T plunged due to too much Alcohol.

HELP!

Definitely follow a proper PCT and have blood work done to see how you are looking. I also agree with Rick, and seems like it would be a bad idea to stop administering TRT, but there are a lot of vets here to give you some great advice.

Congrats on the kicking the bottle. I did the same almost 5 years ago and it has done wonders for my health! I stopped due to medical reasons though!

Keep killing it man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure he thinks that because he quit drinking that his T is gonna all of a sudden rise to where he doesn't need to inject.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom