napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My thoughts and experience on Deca/EQ versus Tren for recomp/shredding

Great write up and review RR. Always looking forward to the pics # Goals!! Definitely motivating, not ready for those compounds myself but knowledge is power going forward, thanks for sharing.

Great write up and review RR. Always looking forward to the pics # Goals!! Definitely motivating, not ready for those compounds myself but knowledge is power going forward, thanks for sharing.
Glad you found it informative bro. Appreciate it

Yeah thank you for sharing as always RR. This makes me want to try a Deca/Test cycle more and more this coming winter. Really excited to see how I respond to something like Deca!

It's my favorite compound next to test bro. Love the stuff

Me and Rick are exactly at the same week of a decca and EQ cycle. All I can say is Rick isn't the only one who shares these thoughts on this combo. I've made my best gains and have actually lost about 6lbs of fat while on this combo. I feel great and look the best I ever have. Thanks Rick for the right up.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Wow great write up!! You're a lucky guy not needing to worry much about prolactin and E2! I'm sensitive and the older I get the more of an issue it becomes. Very nice of you to put this out there like this! EQ and Deca are definitely my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and Rick are exactly at the same week of a decca and EQ cycle. All I can say is Rick isn't the only one who shares these thoughts on this combo. I've made my best gains and have actually lost about 6lbs of fat while on this combo. I feel great and look the best I ever have. Thanks Rick for the right up.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
Glad to hear you share my same sentiments brother, and I'm glad it's going so well for you.

Wow great write up!! You're a lucky guy not needing to worry much about prolactin and E2! I'm sensitive and the older I get the more of an issue it becomes. Very nice of you to put this out there like this! EQ and Deca are definitely my favorites.

Yes I'm very lucky in that regard especially considering I'm no spring chicken anymore myself at 43. I respond very favorably to aromatizing compounds and feel my best on them. My old joints love them as well

Looking forward to seeing the progress pics. I remember the pics you posted last year looking really impressive. Interested in seeing the new progress, Rick.

Looking forward to seeing the progress pics. I remember the pics you posted last year looking really impressive. Interested in seeing the new progress, Rick.

I plan to have them up before the cycle ends in another 4 weeks

Hey Rick, as a person with lumbar spine issues as well, what back exercises were you able to execute to substitute deadlifts, squats and barbell rows?

Top Bottom