napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Strong Belief in SARMS Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, why I have such a strong belief in SARMS.... I go into great detail explaining how long I have been studying, using and implementing SARMS, the reasoning behind my passion with them, the many benefits they have and much more... I do not hold back as usual and provides a clear and concise explanation on his strong belief in SARMS... Do not miss this video!

My Strong Belief in SARMS Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0b_2Shqm3g&feature=youtu.be

Great video Dylan. I really felt your passion in this video & I can definitely attest to how great SARMS has been for me. My coach is still in awe of the gains I've made this year and as a woman over 50 it has been incredible. I love everything it has provided so far including the hardness of muscles, healing properties & pumps! Did I mention the healing properties? Oh yes what a huge difference since I started taking the triple stack. I'm stronger than ever and am able to lift more without joint issues. So yeah to SARMS! You made me a believer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent video Dylan! I'm a firm believer and strong supporter of them myself as you know, and I feel passionately about them in many of the ways you describe yourself here in this video. I hope anyone new to sarms takes the time to watch this

Great video once again. Very passionate and compelling bro. SARMs are great stand alones and additions to an AAS cycle- this I know for certain.

Great video Dylan. I really felt your passion in this video & I can definitely attest to how great SARMS has been for me. My coach is still in awe of the gains I've made this year and as a woman over 50 it has been incredible. I love everything it has provided so far including the hardness of muscles, healing properties & pumps! Did I mention the healing properties? Oh yes what a huge difference since I started taking the triple stack. I'm stronger than ever and am able to lift more without joint issues. So yeah to SARMS! You made me a believer!

THANK YOU for the support and thank you for providing others with a great example on what hard work combined with the right compounds can do... I know how well you have done with SARMS and you have set a great example for others... Keep up the great work and keep showing others how its done!

Great video once again. Very passionate and compelling bro. SARMs are great stand alones and additions to an AAS cycle- this I know for certain.

thank you brother, i always appreciate your input and support!

Excellent video Dylan! I'm a firm believer and strong supporter of them myself as you know, and I feel passionately about them in many of the ways you describe yourself here in this video. I hope anyone new to sarms takes the time to watch this
that's because you and I have been all over them since before anyone even knew about them and its been awesome to be able to share so many experiences with you along the way as well as our comparisons and conversations about them...

Great info. When you said "just like steak or chicken or salad isn't for everybody" I started rolling. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Great info. When you said "just like steak or chicken or salad isn't for everybody" I started rolling. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
LOL i love it bro! im really glad you enjoyed it and that it helped!

Top Bottom