napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

c11f8dbb32d00f91b4a564d06b59c4ae.jpg
47415b7f033199438192ba0391397e63.jpg
cedfa48c5e5d31c93098a7dd2c456d4a.jpg

So 245 here dropped 10 pounds already. Getting harder and harder. Shingles finally went away but I was left with some lesions that I’m hoping will clear up completely. 11 weeks out. Let’s see what happens this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good bro, your back is fkn huge!! What BF % are you at right now? You’re gonna kill it in 11 weeks brotha!

Looking good bro, your back is fkn huge!! What BF % are you at right now? You’re gonna kill it in 11 weeks brotha!

BF ??? Not a clue. Don’t measure it. It really doesn’t matter. It’s all about look. But thank u bud. Doing the best I can

Man. Don't get sick again. 11 weeks out and this lean........... Dangerous

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah !!! Came off very quickly. I expect to get really nasty grainy and hard. Very excited to see what happens !!! Secret??? I stayed on my diet that’s it !!!

Yeah. Sometimes getting sick at the end of a cycle cuts like no other. I got sick at the end of a primo cycle. I was lean already. After 2 weeks of liquid diet from an infection, I don't think I've ever looked better.

Yeah. Sometimes getting sick at the end of a cycle cuts like no other. I got sick at the end of a primo cycle. I was lean already. After 2 weeks of liquid diet from an infection, I don't think I've ever looked better.

I bet !!!
Btw that new gear that just landed from you is great!!!! It’s so smooth !!! No issues what so ever. Tell me more about it!! Swiss precision???? Lol!!! The whole thing looks amazing on top of it but what’s inside it’s pretty sweet

I bet !!!
Btw that new gear that just landed from you is great!!!! It’s so smooth !!! No issues what so ever. Tell me more about it!! Swiss precision???? Lol!!! The whole thing looks amazing on top of it but what’s inside it’s pretty sweet

Great to hear the feedback. You look really good man. You’re cut up big time

167a7ecfe4ae7f6a7f28b7c699cd4e8c.jpg
e9c4a3a3053e0916429384d568e87d16.jpg
a2d24177b5b057fed46445223d4b8aba.jpg
097ab8f41fc0dd73a6b87159184537f0.jpg

9 weeks out sitting at 246!! Lean but flat here. Just came off 2 low carb days here. Filled out ridiculously later that night after burger [emoji488] and fries [emoji489]!!! There were taken yesterday morning!!! Increasing tren this week and starting Clen. I should be getting harder and harder. Feeling very good!! Made some adjustments in terms of life style making sure I’m sleeping better deeper and longer. Two weeks ago I went thru the whole week not sleeping at all. Were running two antibiotics at the same time as I ended up with some stupid infection in right elbow. Bursa got all messed up for no reason and the whole right arm started to be affected by it. Had it drained twice and two weeks of antibiotics. For some reason they kept me up all night. It was ridiculous!! Those nights were very long!!! But anyways that’s behind me. Started using somalyze at night and it works beautifully!!! Such a long and deep sleep. Ambien doesn’t work on me as well as somalyze. I can’t be happier with gear that I’m on from IWGF. God dam this shit is awesome. So smooth so potent I’m sure u guys can see changes already. I’m very happy with how we are progressing. I’ll keep I posted as we go along. I will end up scary looking if everything goes well!!! Can’t wait

Nice big Lexi. I hope you stay healthy because you are really good this far out. I can't wait to see you 2 weeks from the show. What are you going to run the last week or 2 to cut the final drops of fluid?

Nice big Lexi. I hope you stay healthy because you are really good this far out. I can't wait to see you 2 weeks from the show. What are you going to run the last week or 2 to cut the final drops of fluid?

Well... if everything keeps going the way it does then we might not even use much of anything. I’m thinking diazyde and or spironolactone and that’s it. Just keep getting harder and harder and we should get there just fine

Fuck man, you’re getting super fucking lean. I’m surprised you can take Clen. That shit gave me the worst palpitations, but I know some guys don’t have a problem with it at all.

Big Lexi. You all good? I sent you a message. Didn't hear back.

All is well bud!!!! Stay tuned for progress pix!!! I just don’t get any erections after my test shots!!! What’s up with that??? Lol

05320aa157c31ce5e9b89d4ef8977103.jpg
6e7487c1fc5f51a23bf2338e9c676a11.jpg

Another quick order just arrived !!!! As always super fast and first class service!!!! Delivered by drone!!! Lol!!! Stuff canes incredibly fast!!! [emoji95]!!

2b5e5be539f6f8c9d61423f6756a0952.jpg
69623bd0dd2efb98f8a3174d5ba44ab1.jpg

Another quick refill!!! Lightning fast delivery on point as always!!! [emoji95]!!

I’m trying to post something here but I can’t for some reason. Hopefully I’m not gonna end up with multiple posts

d6ec8265753f0f3cff4bc88dab112d51.jpg
2431be0d463461f0b91e65b596fe6b8d.jpg

Ok my third time trying to post it here. Quick delivery as I needed a refill. Fabulous service and great great supplements

Yeah. I can’t post pics for some reason. Post is being sent but it’s not being posted. I’ll wait till tomorrow to see it it has to be “digested” first

Top Bottom