napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My prep with IWGF ,Axio and Peak Performance

daf0d0d9e181455fb50ca149a3a1a4b9.heic
56085e72e1e0dfdb172e15bba3ff8f6f.heic
0139c260821b21f36099b741f6f9c283.heic

Well guys the cut didn’t work. I did all I could and then some my body would not give in!!!! For the past two years I have not missed a meal shot pill training session cardio..... nothing. It wasn’t my time. We decided to pull out. Shooting again for October. I’ll give u a back story not as an excuse but how stress plays a role in a prep. I didn’t think it was such a big deal but at the end to get in the shape of being stage ready it’s a massive factor.
Last August mrs Lexi tore her acl and meniscus. Stupid thing that happened but it happened. I thought no big deal we’ll fix it do the rehab and she’ll be back on her feet in no time. Well it’s been 10 months she is still on crutches barley able to walk... theee surgeries later it’s all mess. They are talking another one. But hell no not allowing it. We finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I had the most amazing off season put tons of weight on great gear good training sessions. Even though I was running for two full time job about 60 hours a week house stuff taking care of wife kid driving my kid to her practice sessions 300 miles away 5xweek. I thought if there is a person who could do this it’s me. And I did!!! The worst part was to watch my wife being in excruciating pain 24/7 and not being able to do anything. Sleepless nights if I got 5 hours of sleep it was a good night. Well I fought up with me. I’m the actual prep I could tell early on that my body wasn’t responding the way I was used to but I wasn’t going to give up. I pushed thru no matter what. Didn’t want to let wife down my kid down you guys my coach. We did everything there was to do and we ran out of time. And i knew I would pay the price for all this stress well end d with shingles now. They hurt. !!! Man they hurt. If that’s the price I have to pay for it I’m good. I’ll take it but this stress had to come out somewhere !!! And there it is.
Already have a plan how to go forward and you will see me better then ever and will understand the difference between being stage ready and beach ready. Nothing is lost we all learned from it. The most important stuff if that wife is finally getting better and is back in the gym no pain for the diet time in 10 months. She ended up with gout in that knee that went undiagnosed for so long. I don’t know how she did it for so long but she is my hero.
Again incredible off season I had using IWGF gear. If I was going to be able to put so much weight on under those circumstances imagine what u guys can do if ur life is stress free.
Plan is to get my metabolism going again and stay lean. So I have been eating for a week now and I’m the same weight 248-250 when I was in full depletion for weeks on end if that tells u anything.

Sorry I let u down but I will be back better then ever that’s for sure. We are about 15 weeks out and already in very good place for that prep.
So now you know the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3aa2d15d30d85128b25d1e4db1fd52ca.heic
cb859f3bcaa11c4dc62089a6ac3602af.heic

Full blown shingles !!!!!! Fucking kills!!! I’m down and out !!! Never ever thought I would end up like that.

Oh crap. Man I'm so sorry to hear that. It so easy to get sick during a cut. The first thing to go is the immune system. I'm really bummed for you my man.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Oh crap. Man I'm so sorry to hear that. It so easy to get sick during a cut. The first thing to go is the immune system. I'm really bummed for you my man.

Thanks bud!!!! I feel terrible that I let U down!!! That’s what I feel but let me recover from this please and I promise u I won’t let my self go and come October I’ll be back like I was supposed to be this time. When It rains it pours but like I said I had tons on my plate and I didn’t give in until I was forced. Wife is finally getting better and is behind me 100 %. Nothing is lost. We had fantastic off season and I won’t let that go in to garbage. 16 weeks out and I’m at 250 lean. I will be much easier this time.

You didn't let me down. I was excited to see you take another trophy but this was a long one and the body just couldn't hold up. I only hope that you heal soon.

Your immune system must be compromised some how for shingles to flair up at your age. Maybe the tuff dieting, who knows.
For what it’s worth You look crazy good!! I only hope to get half as lean as you are. Great motivation for us out here watching.

Your immune system must be compromised some how for shingles to flair up at your age. Maybe the tuff dieting, who knows.
For what it’s worth You look crazy good!! I only hope to get half as lean as you are. Great motivation for us out here watching.

Thank Cosoms !! Thank u so much!!! I’m sure it’s all of it. I have been under tons of stress for the past 10 months. I really have psychological and physical. I’m sure it all contributed to this!!! Have to just get thru this. It’s painful as fuck on top of that now I feel really sick with fever. It’s just a mess. I’ll be ok thou. But u know what it’s a life style that I have adopted. I never really feel like I’m diet it’s just what I have to do at the certain time of the year. It keeps me organized and structured. I operate much better that way. I used to be all over the place which made me miserable at the end. So I prefer this kind of life. Now throw diet training and PED on top of that and there u have it. I really is not that hard. Once I get over the hump it becomes part of u and who u r and I don’t even think about it. Lol!! People look at me like I have three heads when I sit in front of plate of cookies and don’t even have one but the fact is that I’m not even denying myself anything because I’m not even think about it. U can do it to bud!! U really can !!!

0a217c39d2c32ea556cf2e24b5bb7ad2.jpg
20d3f2d9f52e2171758b0d271672eb61.jpg
7ecc2aa8b6ed53cefff6fb5a6c76f284.jpg

What’s up everyone!!! Quick update. Finally recovering from shingles. Managed to maintain conditioning as best as I could. Just stayed on TRT for the pst months or so and suffered thru shingles. It is the worst pain I have ever experienced. Just doesn’t stop. So last Sunday I woke up with some sore elbow. I thought maybe tendinitis kicked in since it flares up here and there well two days later elbow fully swollen red hot. Diagnosis bursitis. I figured I would drain that sucker. I was all ready to do it but I figured what if I start pulling out puss then fucked. So ended up going to ortho MD they put me in antibiotics and anti inflammatory and wouldn’t drain it as it would come back. According to them it wasn’t septic but just in case they gave me augmentin. It never got to the point that I couldn’t train I could lift they it just fine it was just swollen and hot. I didn’t aggravate it anyway so took couple days off and did legs and back and never stopped doing cardio. They only reason I could think this happened was because I was leaning on my elbows doing stepper cardio which I have done for years. I just have a black cloud ☁️ over me this year. All in all it’s gettin better. Seeing MD tomorrow for a quick follow up but it is getting better. Unless something ridiculous happens that I have to pull out we just started prep for October show. I have unfinished business that I indent to finish!!! 12 weeks out already in my better starting point then last time. Making couple different adjustments to the whole approach and provided everything goes without any hiccups or injuries we will finish this.
I stayed on my TRT from IWGF for this month and I must tell u I dropped all the other gear increase calories and I got very strong and much fuller. In those pix I’m 253 or so. We don’t have much to loose. If I get to keep the size and just get harder and harder we might end up around 235-240 pretty nasty. So there we go again.

Damn man. You held up really well. I'm glad most of the black cloud is passing. We miss you my man.

Oh I never stopped just stayed quiet. I want to finish what we stared bud!!! I owe u and I made a promise that I want to fulfill. For my own well being I must finish this. I know I can and I want to. I have too good of the team behind to give up. Yeah it all sucked and happened at the worst time but here we are. Made adjustments and we go forward. Made fantastic improvements off season with ur supplements helping me I’m not about to stop now. As a matter of fact I’m already looking towards next year bud but I have to finish this first.

Lex I’d love to hear a little on how much cardio you do and a little on your training routine. The cut is always the hardest thing for my of us. I got pretty motivated watching you cut and develop.
I’m interested in hearing your strategy on dropping BF and maintaining muscle.

I started my cut at 244 and got to 228 before my body said hold on a sec. I’m in cal def of 200-400 a day and 30min of cardio a day on top of lifting heavy. Any advice or recommendations would be great.
I sent you a PM the other day on a question I had.

Lex I’d love to hear a little on how much cardio you do and a little on your training routine. The cut is always the hardest thing for my of us. I got pretty motivated watching you cut and develop.
I’m interested in hearing your strategy on dropping BF and maintaining muscle.

I started my cut at 244 and got to 228 before my body said hold on a sec. I’m in cal def of 200-400 a day and 30min of cardio a day on top of lifting heavy. Any advice or recommendations would be great.
I sent you a PM the other day on a question I had.

Cosmos bud I have never received ur PM!! I’m so sorry. Please send it again.
Currently I’m doing 30 min gated cardio on my stepper. The last month of prep was doing two sessions of cardio of 35 min each. Don’t forget I was running Clen and T3 at the same time. But even then depending how I was progressing I would throw some garbage in once a week burger and fries to keep the metabolism going. To give u more precise opinion I would have to know what protocol u r running. Thank you bud for what u r saying. I’m glad I could be helpful motivating ur in ur process. That’s so cool yo hear. I never wanted to come across as “ look at me and what I did” I was more or look what can be done with the right approach and PEDs if u r lucky enough to get the legit ones. And I can’t stress it enough how good of the gear IWGF carries. It really it is a top notch stuff. But that’s only very lite portion of it. It’s hard work dedication and diet. At this point it’s just part of me that I don’t even miss food if anything I get tired from doing cardio. Diet is easy on me now. Hit me up again bud

aca251d9929071151c3639542572d0b8.jpg
354e9cd85b689782ee5d8271cb1ffacb.jpg
776a8901a062ae4a26dce1f1245bbcff.jpg
0568b1a864100413837522b1cb7a578d.jpg

New gear has arrived from IWGF !!!! Looks amazing !!! Very anxious to give it a go!!!

aca251d9929071151c3639542572d0b8.jpg
354e9cd85b689782ee5d8271cb1ffacb.jpg
776a8901a062ae4a26dce1f1245bbcff.jpg
0568b1a864100413837522b1cb7a578d.jpg

New gear has arrived from IWGF !!!! Looks amazing !!! Very anxious to give it a go!!!

The packaging is great. I used some of this brand Cyp and was quite pleased. Ready to see some progress pics Big Lexi!!

The packaging is great. I used some of this brand Cyp and was quite pleased. Ready to see some progress pics Big Lexi!!

Lol!!!! OTL!!! I’m about to post them!!! Hahahaha

c11f8dbb32d00f91b4a564d06b59c4ae.jpg
47415b7f033199438192ba0391397e63.jpg
cedfa48c5e5d31c93098a7dd2c456d4a.jpg

So 245 here dropped 10 pounds already. Getting harder and harder. Shingles finally went away but I was left with some lesions that I’m hoping will clear up completely. 11 weeks out. Let’s see what happens this time

Top Bottom