napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My New Cycle 😬 (Comments are welcomed)

Extreme

Ok guys,
Here we go. Finished 12 weeks of off cycle
Now ready to hit again smartly.

5.8" 186 lb. about 15% BF (at the star of the cycle)

Cycle: 10 weeks
Test Propionet 300 per week
Primo 500 per week
Masteron 500 per week (ok Dylan I know)
Tren Acetat 200 per week for 3 weeks only

I just wanted to try tren for a start up, although it's very nice, I tend to stay away from Harsh stuff.

I am also running Aromasin
And Dostinex for the Tren (I need advise on this as for the Dosage )

Finished 10 days now. Gained 5lb

Also doing cardio every morning with a stack of Animal Cut to drop BF.
Diet in check, with a cheat in the weekend.

Comments to enhance this are welcomed.

I like your choice of compounds BUT;

1,500 mg's of juice a week (most likely) overkill

I like your cautious approach but 3 weeks of tren? You're being cautions with the tren but running SO MUCH gear

15% BF is almost 30 pounds of fat, not good cycling stats and NOT AT ALL good for running mast

Dropping BF should have been done before starting and you don't have a cheat meal once a week based on your goals

Do we know your full stats?

3 weeks of tren isn't going to do jack shit, I'm running tren ace right now didn't even see anything crazy till week 5 besides an increase in strength

Don't a most guys (Rick And Dylan as well) run over 1,500mg of gear? Primo is mild and so is mast. I believe the amount of gear shouldn't be "numbers" it should be the amounts of certain substances. If he were running 1.5 grams of test, deca, dbol then ya that combo that high is a lot but if he's doing reasonable dosages of pretty mild steroids I don't see the issue. Say you're running a test tren mast combo pre competition? Mast at 800, tren at 200-400 then test at 300-500. Also pre contest I bet guys add in winny so it shouldn't just be numbers it should be numbers dependent on what is being ran. I think the cycle is pretty safe however I don't see the point in tren at only 3 weeks. That won't do much. Either research tren and give it a shot or just don't do it at all. Have you ever ran a recomp stack before? You could do test, mast and eq, much safer if you're worried about sides. Even throw in some tbol as a kickstart. I'm not as experienced as others so I could be giving bad advice but I'm sure someone will help adjust this

I feel like tren sides are exaggerated to an extent. Maybe it's because they are bareable to me...idk, but I feel like there are many people who make it seem like it's worse than it is.

Ok cool. I ll give it a shot till 5 weeks and make a judgement at week 5
Thanks for the feedback

EZ
I believe from all what I watched from Dylan, that running such combo is just fine.
So test long with primo and mast is a kind of stack that many does, now about BF, it's not 30lb, but I can look into that. As I said, I am now going to reduce my BF to be around a decent number by week 4.

Don't a most guys (Rick And Dylan as well) run over 1,500mg of gear? Primo is mild and so is mast. I believe the amount of gear shouldn't be "numbers" it should be the amounts of certain substances. If he were running 1.5 grams of test, deca, dbol then ya that combo that high is a lot but if he's doing reasonable dosages of pretty mild steroids I don't see the issue. Say you're running a test tren mast combo pre competition? Mast at 800, tren at 200-400 then test at 300-500. Also pre contest I bet guys add in winny so it shouldn't just be numbers it should be numbers dependent on what is being ran. I think the cycle is pretty safe however I don't see the point in tren at only 3 weeks. That won't do much. Either research tren and give it a shot or just don't do it at all. Have you ever ran a recomp stack before? You could do test, mast and eq, much safer if you're worried about sides. Even throw in some tbol as a kickstart. I'm not as experienced as others so I could be giving bad advice but I'm sure someone will help adjust this

Is the OP Rick or Dylan? "This person did this" is not a valid argument.

EZ
I believe from all what I watched from Dylan, that running such combo is just fine.
So test long with primo and mast is a kind of stack that many does, now about BF, it's not 30lb, but I can look into that. As I said, I am now going to reduce my BF to be around a decent number by week 4.

Running the combo is fine. Running that much gear with your stats is not. 15% of 186 is 27.9 (almost 30 pounds)

You BF needs to be reduced B4 any cycle starts.

Oh okay EZ I thought you were referring to 1.5g in general as being overkill but ya for this person it could be i understand

Thanks for the feedback Sir.

I will wait for Dylan to advise too on the amount of gear. I don't believe primo and mast will be sufficient under 500 per week from my last two years experience, I noticed it only shine when it's 500-700.

For my body fat, I am working on it already and doing a daily cardio with a fat burner, it's working and I should get my % lower than now.

What is your experience exactly in lifting and gear usage?? Without that it's impossible to judge this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been lifting for 19 years
The last 3 years on gears
I stay within DHT steroid and Test.
I range from 10-15% BF depending on my time of training and gears.
If I cardio good, I drop to 10%
And that's what I am doing now.

I used GH for straight 6 'months and it was so great.

Shall I add Proviron to this stack ?

Proviron is often basically considered an oral version of masteron. I don't think your doses are overkill given the compounds, but EZ has been doing this a long time and is very knowledgeable.

Ok guys,
Here we go. Finished 12 weeks of off cycle
Now ready to hit again smartly.

5.8" 186 lb. about 15% BF (at the star of the cycle)

Cycle: 10 weeks
Test Propionet 300 per week
Primo 500 per week
Masteron 500 per week (ok Dylan I know)
Tren Acetat 200 per week for 3 weeks only

I just wanted to try tren for a start up, although it's very nice, I tend to stay away from Harsh stuff.

I am also running Aromasin
And Dostinex for the Tren (I need advise on this as for the Dosage )

Finished 10 days now. Gained 5lb

Also doing cardio every morning with a stack of Animal Cut to drop BF.
Diet in check, with a cheat in the weekend.

Comments to enhance this are welcomed.

What exactly is your goal for this cycle? I recommend staying away from Tren. Masteron is a complete waste at your bodyfat level. Why use test prop which is a short Ester with other long esters? Just use Test C. Don't overcomplicate it. I don't see a problem using primo here and/or EQ with it. Let me know exactly what your goals are and I'll help get you all set up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What exactly is your goal for this cycle? I recommend staying away from Tren. Masteron is a complete waste at your bodyfat level. Why use test prop which is a short Ester with other long esters? Just use Test C. Don't overcomplicate it. I don't see a problem using primo here and/or EQ with it. Let me know exactly what your goals are and I'll help get you all set up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Rick
many thanks for your input. I wanted this kind of advise to direct me to the right path. I used to do Primo/EQ and test over the past two years, and now I want just to be shredded to the best possible way that suits my life style. I like to be as much cut as I can afford without going crazy, I don't compete at all, just like to be in shape and don't like to be bloated anyway.

I will switch the test type, which is OK with me, I noticed after one week of Propionet, some water retention, though I am using Aromasin.

I like the masteron, I tried it when I was 10% BF and it was so great, I am dropping my BF now to be within the suitable % for the usage of Masteron.

Top Bottom