napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First SARM cycle thinking of going superhuman.

KcRoyaL

My backround on supplements starts with Pro-Hormones like 10 years ago, then stopped working out and lost everything. I am now months into working out if not close to a year, and i have decided not to pin myself with needles. The only thing is i dont know much about SARMs. Ive been doing my research and i like what i hear but im going to break down the cycle i want to take for yall.

1-12 RAD140 20mg a day
1-12 SR9009 30mg a day 5mg split doses every 2-3 hours
1-12 LGD-4033 10mg a day
1-12 S4 50mg a day split doses 25mg am/pm
1-12 GW-510516 20mg 30min before workout
1-12 MK-2866 25mg a day

1-12 MK-677 25mg per day. however ive already been on it for 2 months and planning on taking the the whole year.

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
GW-510516 20mg per day
MK-677 25mg a day beyond my PCT

That is basically what i have written up atm, subject to changes. I have been reading on many forums and researches that i do not need an AI, should i have some Aromasin on hand just in case? I would appreciate your feedback.

Is this cycle too much or can i shove these down my throat and have some fun with my proper diet and exercise program?

you should always have an ai on hand, no matter what but pure sarms do not convert to estrogen and you should not need it... this is the superman stack bro.. you can definitely run this safely and effectively. go get those fucking gains! and please keep us updated on your results...

As I learned from Dylan's advice, you MAY want to consider saving the MK-2866 for your PCT - to help maintain gains and strength during PCT.

It's DEFINITELY worked for me.

As I learned from Dylan's advice, you MAY want to consider saving the MK-2866 for your PCT - to help maintain gains and strength during PCT.

It's DEFINITELY worked for me.
on a steroid cycle yes but on a sarms cycle, not necessary brother

What kind of gains am I looking at with this cycle compared to running Test e, and like Anavar.

I cant tell you that you will gain 10.25 pounds on test an anavar and be a certain body fat in comparison to 9.24 lbs and a bigger drop in body fat with that sarms stack bro, thats not even remotely possible to answer... what i can tell you is that there are A LOT of different compliments on that super man stack to one another, with a wider variety of benefits and much less side effect with an easier recovery than a simple test and anavar cycle... im not saying its a "better" cycle etc but im saying to you that the ease of recovery enables you to keep more of your gains, not worry about high amounts of suppression , estrogen conversion or toxicity and no need for a drawn out pct and a lot of time off in between cycles...

Top Bottom