napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

I think you jumped the gun on cycling bud. You don't even have your diet right and you are having pinning problems too. I'd consider just stopping until you are more ready for this

Bump.....stop and save the juice for when you're ready.

im with rick except i dont THINK, I KNOW that you should not be using steroids... you have no clue how to eat, no clue how to inject etc... this is terrible... you need to stop all the nonsense now... thats all the advice you need steroid wise and beyond that, your only focus should be actually learning how to eat

those codes are easily faked first of all... just stop man, seriously, your not listening, STOP

Okay ..i will stop.. this was my first shot of my first cycle ( sustanone).. i m waiting to come out from this pain.. its around 72 hrs... just hoping soon it will stop paining and be normal...

7 am - 15 pc almonds + oats
9 am - bread, veggies, curd, multivitamin
12 noon - bcaa , any fruit , potato chips or snacks
3 pm - rice , pulses, chicken,
4 to 6 pm - sleeping time
7 pm - 4 egg white
9 pm to 10 pm - bcaa during workout
10:30pm - bread..1 whole egg + veg or cheese.
11 pm - Whey protein in water
12 to 6 am - sleeping time.

instead of buying protein powders and bcaa powder spend that money on solid food I eat 6 meals a day and a few snacks in between for less than $75 a week when im bulking. Just seems like you are snacking all day get some solid meals in and even without gear you will start to see gains and when you start using steroids it usually requires even more food. Is your current meal plan like 1500 calories (not trying to be rude just doesn't seem like much)

instead of buying protein powders and bcaa powder spend that money on solid food I eat 6 meals a day and a few snacks in between for less than $75 a week when im bulking. Just seems like you are snacking all day get some solid meals in and even without gear you will start to see gains and when you start using steroids it usually requires even more food. Is your current meal plan like 1500 calories (not trying to be rude just doesn't seem like much)
Today, i have eaten around 2600 calories from the diet. And i will increase it in coming days and take macros more. I just want noe is to get rid of this pain which i've got from my first shot.

Today, i have eaten around 2600 calories from the diet. And i will increase it in coming days and take macros more. I just want noe is to get rid of this pain which i've got from my first shot.

Well heating pad could help release some pain but only time will make it go away. Take a light like the light on your camera phone and place your vial on top of it. If you see whitish shit floating around your test/sust could be falling out of solution from being old or being shitty gear. There are so many things that factor into a bad pin and/or pip. Hitting nerves can cause pain , virgin muscle pins cause pain, etc,etc....

Bro seriously enough with the pain of the shot already. If you need to go see a doctor.

Hopefully he reads this and understands the doctor can't do anything, my doctor would probably laugh at me.
Hello everyone... today is the 4th day of shot and i m having less difficulty in walking and pressing the area where it was injected. Hope in next few days it will be normal. I have learnt a lot of things from your responses and suggestions. I need to concentrate more on diet n calories than gear. I'll keep on informing you about it.

Hello everyone... today is the 4th day of shot and i m having less difficulty in walking and pressing the area where it was injected. Hope in next few days it will be normal. I have learnt a lot of things from your responses and suggestions. I need to concentrate more on diet n calories than gear. I'll keep on informing you about it.
Glad you're feeling better...

Finally.. it took 1 complete week after the injection and now I dont have any pain in my glutes. The pain was max. On 2nd, 3rd, & 4th day then it started decreasing. I have understood it was pip, or due to virgin muscle.
Thanks to all of u guys for your advises and sharing this knowledge.
Now i am gonna focus on my diet and keep all the rest vials of susta for coming future. May be this wasnt the right tym for me to start a cycle and i should focus more on diet n macros.
Thanks😊

Finally.. it took 1 complete week after the injection and now I dont have any pain in my glutes. The pain was max. On 2nd, 3rd, & 4th day then it started decreasing. I have understood it was pip, or due to virgin muscle.
Thanks to all of u guys for your advises and sharing this knowledge.
Now i am gonna focus on my diet and keep all the rest vials of susta for coming future. May be this wasnt the right tym for me to start a cycle and i should focus more on diet n macros.
Thanks[emoji4]
Great call bud, and glad to help

Top Bottom