napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

make a list of what you are eating so we can see it man...

7 am - 15 pc almonds + oats
9 am - bread, veggies, curd, multivitamin
12 noon - bcaa , any fruit , potato chips or snacks
3 pm - rice , pulses, chicken,
4 to 6 pm - sleeping time
7 pm - 4 egg white
9 pm to 10 pm - bcaa during workout
10:30pm - bread..1 whole egg + veg or cheese.
11 pm - Whey protein in water
12 to 6 am - sleeping time.

YOU ARE NOT A HARD GAINER... you dont know how to eat... thats NOTHING... NOTHING... how do you expect to gain any size on that... please dont ever say you are a hard gainer again man... thats ridiculous... you cant gain a lb on this

YOU ARE NOT A HARD GAINER... you dont know how to eat... thats NOTHING... NOTHING... how do you expect to gain any size on that... please dont ever say you are a hard gainer again man... thats ridiculous... you cant gain a lb on this
Right... 5 meals of plain white rice, chicken breast, and broccoli would be more effective and that's about as basic as it gets.

I'm not believing in something called hard gainers.
Calculate your macros and try for a week, you haven't got any weight? Incearse your macros again by 100 or 200kcal
That's it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Then please tell me or refer to any post or plan about how to eat right to gain weight and muscles...ok I understand i need to add more calories in diet... tell me where i m going wrong ..

Then please tell me or refer to any post or plan about how to eat right to gain weight and muscles...ok I understand i need to add more calories in diet... tell me where i m going wrong ..
Bro there are plenty of videos on YouTube about meal prep and bodybuilding meals. That's where I learned from and got some of my meal ideas.

check out that pinned post : Diet and nutrition 101. read it, understand it, memorize it. its key to everything you do. its the fuel that makes the machine go. youre running on fumes with that diet.

noone is going to sit and design you a diet plan, thats ridiculous.. you dont eat shit dude... it doesnt take a rocket scientist here... there are pinned threads for you to look at

noone is going to sit and design you a diet plan, thats ridiculous.. you dont eat shit dude... it doesnt take a rocket scientist here... there are pinned threads for you to look at
Thanks.. i have read the pinned thread Diet and nutrition 101.. its great.. its very informative...surely i will design my diet plan with proper macros...

7 am - 15 pc almonds + oats
9 am - bread, veggies, curd, multivitamin
12 noon - bcaa , any fruit , potato chips or snacks
3 pm - rice , pulses, chicken,
4 to 6 pm - sleeping time
7 pm - 4 egg white
9 pm to 10 pm - bcaa during workout
10:30pm - bread..1 whole egg + veg or cheese.
11 pm - Whey protein in water
12 to 6 am - sleeping time.

I got hungry just reading this.

My dog weighs 15 pounds and he eats more in a day.

You have a few good choices here but you have to make an effort to determine how much of each food you should be eating.

Juice is OUT until you learn how to eat.

I got hungry just reading this.

My dog weighs 15 pounds and he eats more in a day.

You have a few good choices here but you have to make an effort to determine how much of each food you should be eating.

Juice is OUT until you learn how to eat.

Same thing as i thought bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there anything to worry? OR how long it can take to get relief..i mean how long this pain will persist.
It lasts like 3 days maybe 4 pain will be less every day had the same problem i could bearly walk just massage it and stretch tje glute that helped me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It lasts like 3 days maybe 4 pain will be less every day had the same problem i could bearly walk just massage it and stretch tje glute that helped me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you... today is my 3rd day.. pain is still there... can you tell me should i massage it with any lotion...or a heating pad...it looks like that susta has not been absorbed at the site and it has formed a pocket with little swelling...

Thank you... today is my 3rd day.. pain is still there... can you tell me should i massage it with any lotion...or a heating pad...it looks like that susta has not been absorbed at the site and it has formed a pocket with little swelling...

How long was your needle?

Where did you get your Sust?

I think you jumped the gun on cycling bud. You don't even have your diet right and you are having pinning problems too. I'd consider just stopping until you are more ready for this

Top Bottom