napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first cycle with a lot of concerns after a resolved (?) health problem (cancer)

rigel

Hi guys, I have just started my first cycle but I am very confused and need DESPERATELY your advice. So, I will appreciate it, if anyone can advise me. Sorry, in advance for my long text.

My stats first:
Gym Experience: 20+ years
Height: 1.80 m (5 f 11 inches)
Weight: 96 kg (212 lb)
Bodyfat: 19%

Medical background: One year ago I was found with a cancer in one of my kidneys. I undergone a partial nephrectomy which succeeded. Now, I have 1 whole kidney and 0.6 of the other. They work properly and I do not have any sign of cancer (whereas I will be doing exams every 6 months for the next 3 years).
I have relatively high blood pressure, systolic 130 and diastolic 90 mmHg. I have also high hematocrit (45-50).

I have started my first cycle (3 pinches already) after reading much information from here and seeing Gemelli’s videos. My cycle is consisted by test prop at 300 mg/week.
Weeks 1-8: test prop 300 mg/week.
Weeks 1-8: Aromasin 25 mg eod
Weeks 5-8: Pregnyl 250-300 IU every 4 days
Weeks 9-12 (pct): Clomid 50/50/50/25, Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Aromasin 25 mg eod

Supplements: animal pak, cla, fish oil, milk thistle, garlic, saw palmetto, Hawthorne, dandelion root and ginko biloba.
I have never heard about ginko biloba in cycles but I think that its blood dilution properties can lower my hematocrit and the relevant side effects from test.

Gym: I am working out 6 days per week and I do swimming 3 times per week (about 1 hour long).
Nutrition: 2400 kcal per day with 200-220 g protein. Around 3 lt water.
Aims: to increase my muscle mass and lowering my bodyfat.

My concerns:
1) High blood pressure: The increased intake of water, the garlic, the hawthorne and the high amount of aerobic exercises has already lowering my pressure. Last time I was 12.5-8.2. So, I think that I can handle it.

2) The detection of my cycle in blood tests that will be held in 3 month from now. The doctor is my relative and I don’t want she to understand it. So, will it be detectable?

3) The situation with my kidneys. I am very anxious about this. My dosage is relatively low (so I don't think that the burden in my kidneys is high) but could it affect and cancerous points that could (very unlikely) have remained?

I have discussed with a friend cardiologist and he said that the possibilities of side effects are very very low (whereas he is not an expert in the field). Of course, he didn’t suggest anything.

So, several ideas have circulated in my mind.
1) to stop immediately my cycle (just in the 1st week).
2) to do a 2 week cycle with a minimal pct
3) to do a 6 week cycle
4) to stay at the initial plan of 8 week cycle.
What do you suggest?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I would stop immediately man... lets look past your kidney, which is reason alone to not risk it, but your overall condition... with a higher body fat you are far more susceptible to side effects, which u clearly do mot need to have going on, obviously... i dont lime this at all bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you Dylan. Your opinion is much appreciated. I made my cycle based on your videos, I totally trust you. I will stop. Is a pct needed?

Last edited:
Thank both for your advice. I am stopping it. It is a pity since I have already seen results in greater muscularity and a big drop in body fat (which must be due to the greater intensity and duration of my training).

Thank both for your advice. I am stopping it. It is a pity since I have already seen results in greater muscularity and a big drop in body fat (which must be due to the greater intensity and duration of my training).
anytime brother, im happy to help

I agree with Dylan adamantly . He’s here as we all to help each other with primary concern being harm prevention and safety.
I greatly respect you Rigel for wanting get back in the game! And indeed empathise and praise you for bouncing back fron your illness. Good for you sir . Dylan has far superior knowledge than I do when it comes to the nuts and bolts of AAS and advanced understanding so I always bow down to superior knowledge , but you could do a mild course thst minimises impact to the kidneys / organs like 1 shot of sust every 4-5 days, with Anavar? Or primobolan if you could get the real thing! And first and foremost monitor like a hawk your health and gave regular blood tests as frequently as you can afford..I live in the UK so we get free national healthcare but even so I like to have mine done orivately. Even with AAS being legal to possess and use in uk our doctors still frown when we do anything involved side effects ! Drinking, bad diet etc. best of luck in your decision

Top Bottom